PDA

View Full Version : Libido and The pink fog

girlalex
02-13-2011, 02:44 AM
I hate to stay this but i think that my libido is what sparks the pink fog. like it only takes to be a little horny, just a bit nothing noticeable and i feel like dressing. some days i don't feel any libido activity at all and thats when i want to dress the list. we all know that low libido most likely means low testosterone which means a decrease in mood. maybe when my t levels are higher is when i feel like dressing?

christinek
02-13-2011, 03:03 AM
Well as I have been a CD looking to become a full female, I can tell you testosterone is the big driver. As you progress (you will) you stop wanting sex, your drive tanks. Due to taking hormones.

Today you want women, as you progress you will change your mind and want men. Several of my girlfriends have taken the plunge and it changes you and your perception. When my girlfriend told me she switched and wanted a man I about died. Since that day other girlfriends have said the same for the same reason, you perception changes as you become what you want.

Cheers

LitaKelley
02-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Today you want women, as you progress you will change your mind and want men. Several of my girlfriends have taken the plunge and it changes you and your perception. When my girlfriend told me she switched and wanted a man I about died. Since that day other girlfriends have said the same for the same reason, you perception changes as you become what you want.

Cheers

Oh god.. I hope that's not true.. :( I want to transition, but after reading that I feel afraid of doing so... I was hoping to just be a lesbian and die a virgin

docrobbysherry
02-13-2011, 08:35 PM
My sex life was virtually OVER until Sherry entered my life!:o
I have no idea how my T levels affect my dressing urge, but I DO know one thing for sure! Sex IS still involved!:D

Oh god.. I hope that's not true.. :( I want to transition, but after reading that I feel afraid of doing so... I was hoping to just be a lesbian and die a virgin

Thanks for that one, Kelly!:lol2:
U can be SUCH a HOOT!:heehee:

juno
02-13-2011, 08:38 PM
When I dress, I look at women as beautiful, but not sexually. Afterward, my sexual desires are strong. It is like letting my girl side "drive" inhibits my male desires, but my male side is horny when it gets back in charge.

There are plenty of males who transition to female and become lesbian, so even those who take hormones will not necessarily gain an intimate interest in men. But if you do, why freak out about it? If you change, it will just be the new you. It's not like you will be driven to do something you don't want.

Rogina B
02-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Lita...I doubt you will! lol [Die a virgin] lol

stephanie203
02-13-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm not at all attracted to men but I fully understand why someone who transitions and fully becomes a woman would then find herself attracted to men and want to experience sex as a woman. I would tend to think that as a new woman, being with a man would make her feel that much more feminine. I mean she can just let go and be the girly girl unlike a lesbian relationship where there could be competition. After having had to live as a man it would be refreshing to just submit to a guy and have him there to be big and strong and protective.

Melissa Jill
02-13-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm not at all attracted to men but I fully understand why someone who transitions and fully becomes a woman would then find herself attracted to men and want to experience sex as a woman. I would tend to think that as a new woman, being with a man would make her feel that much more feminine. I mean she can just let go and be the girly girl unlike a lesbian relationship where there could be competition. After having had to live as a man it would be refreshing to just submit to a guy and have him there to be big and strong and protective.

I can see the logic in this. Like, as a girl, I quite enjoy any male attention that comes my way. It makes me feel sexy and wanted.