PDA

View Full Version : Need to Tell GG About Your Fem Side?

Marsha
09-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Do any of you have a strong desire to tell a GG aboutthe female inside you? If you can't tell your SO maybe you want to talk to a female relative, friend, therapist? I often feel like someone who has converted to a new religion and I want to regularly talk to a person of that faith to feel better, more secure. Does anyone else go through this?

Carlacd
09-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Ask away here, the GG's that are here, are more than willing and give great advice. Read some of the threads through out the forum. A lot of great advice, it covers stuff from A to Z.

Marsha
09-20-2005, 10:25 PM
I've read a lot of the posts from the GGs in this forum, and you are right, they do give great advice. I guess I'm referring to the need (or desire) for face to face conversations with a trusted confidant - that one female who seems to validate and guide the journey. Does anyone else experience this from time to time?

michelle19845
09-20-2005, 11:07 PM
i've always wanted to hope i would find a (gg)that i could tell what i feel and she would be accepting and understanding.i would feel more open on talking about it,for now i have to keep it in "the closet".maybe i will be able to find a SO that will like my femme side?i'm not sure for now.

michelle

letsdance GG
09-21-2005, 01:01 AM
If you do find a GG that is accepting, be honest with her.

We are out there, as this Forum shows.

Some of us walked in on our own and others were drop-kicked so to speak out of sheer surprise.

What I mean by that, is we love our honeys enough to look around for answers so we can be supportive.

There are some great thread on telling a GG about your CD'ing. Marla's sticky is one of the best. There is real truth and honesty written down for all to use.

However, if you are not ready to tell a GG, for the love of all that's good, do your homework first!

Read and understand what it is you are asking her to accept. Some of us won't be very understanding and you need to be prepared for that.

Time and knowledge are invalubale here. My Husband was here readin and asking questions looong before he found a way to tell me. I know he gathered alot of good advice from all the wonderful ladies here.

I hope you find what it is you are looking for in this forum. It's a great place and you will learn alot.

Franki Kate
09-21-2005, 07:50 AM
I have been very fortunate in being able to share with two; a sister-in-law and a neighbor friend. Both have been very helpful. The sister-in-law has done some sewing for me and the neighbor some purchasing. :)

Donna
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
I talk with several women about my cross dressing. One is my professional glamor consultant and the other is a casual friend. I don't think I could hold all this in with no one to talk with.

Donna

experiment102
09-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Yeah I totally have the same want/need/desire...whatever you want to call it. I have been lucky enough to tell 3 people and they have all be really accepting! I would tell you to find someone you think to be accepting, test them a little bit and then if you feel comfortable, tell them. Its great to have a girl to talk to, go shopping with, etc. Good luck to you and feel free to ask more question! :)

Kisses,
Kaitlyn

Emily Ann Brown
09-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Marsha,

I know exactly what you are talking about. Even tho' Karren and I gab all day most every day there was a need to look someone in the eye and see acceptance and feel compassion. Mine went VERY well. I talked to her yesterday.....about a dress I'd bought, about where I go out in public, about a comment a salesclerk made recently,....and her asking if I needed the number where she was vacating just in case I needed to talk. Great to have a GG friend who knows (when the wife doesn't). Wonder if she'd like to go shopping with me someday???????

Emily Ann

MelissaM
09-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I hate to sound like a broken record, but if you have a significant other that is indeed SIGNIFICANT then you must tell them. Relationships are built on honesty, not secrets. If your SO isn't accepting, perhaps the question is how significant are they? Love knows no bounds, and a pair of high heels cannot stop it. The secret behind the high heels can, however.

Phoebe Reece
09-21-2005, 03:14 PM
We all seem to have a need to talk to others about this. It is especially nice to be able to discuss it with a GG. Sometimes it is easier to talk about some things with a third party other than with your SO (even a very accepting one) as there are not the worries about consequences from saying the wrong thing (or saying the right thing in the wrong way).

Support groups that have participating GG's in them provide some of the best opportunities for a CD to openly discuss crossdressing issues face to face with a GG other than their own SO.

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I have to agree with Phoebe on this if you don't talk to a therapist. However, the web has done great things for some girls I know.

Hugggs
Carey

Anne Charlotte
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I did it last year.

To the secretary of a company that sub-contracted to my employer.

I don't know why, but you know when you just know someone understands......well I just came out with it over the phone one day.....then e-mailed her some pics.

She was chuffed that I'd confided in her, and we're still talking by phone and text almost daily ever since.

cd_isabelle
09-21-2005, 11:48 PM
hello all,

i am in a similar situation to many of you girls in that i would love to tell a gg and i know a couple who probably wouldnt be that offended or repulsed by my revelation but i dont want to risk losing the friendship i already have.

how many of you have told a friend (gg) and they have responded positively?

i have a friend, a girl, and one of her workmates is gay and has a ts girlfriend and my friend didnt think that was wrong at all, although a couple of others did.

what is the best way and situation to bring up such a topic and make the speech as comfortale and smooth as possible?

kissses,

cd_isabelle

Becky Blue
10-13-2005, 01:09 AM
My dream has always been to find a GG to tell and to talk to. It is completely different from the wife as they have a different outlook, there is not real threat to them knowing our secret.