PDA

View Full Version : I forgot

Rita C.
02-13-2011, 10:47 AM
I have been underdressing for about 12/7 for the last year. The other day my wife asked me to go to Home Depot to get her some paint for a project she was doing. So off I go, when I got to the store and stepped out of my pick up it hit me that I still had boobs in my bra, well I came this far so in I go. It felt so good, and no one said a thing about it, (I am a size D) I dont know if I will ever take them off now.

Cynthia Anne
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
If your wife is okay with it, I say go for it!

Rita C.
02-13-2011, 11:15 AM
My wife supports me 100%, Its gust that I have all my kin folks in this town.

BRANDYJ
02-13-2011, 11:33 AM
My wife supports me 100%, Its gust that I have all my kin folks in this town.

How about your co-workers and employer? No need to let the pink fog cause you to lose your job. Not in today's tough job market. I'd be careful

t-girlxsophie
02-13-2011, 01:54 PM
How about your co-workers and employer? No need to let the pink fog cause you to lose your job. Not in today's tough job market. I'd be careful
No offence meant here Brandy,just really curious are employment laws that antiquated over in your parts,surely its of no concern of employers what way you present yourself out of work.Theres laws here in the UK that prohibit discrimination against Trans folk.

Gerrijerry
02-13-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't find anything wrong with wearing what ever you want no matter what you wear. But saying you do not know what you are wearing. Sorry I find that hard to believe.

Shelly Preston
02-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi Rita I am glad to hear no one said a thing

They will most likely did not want to say anything depending how obvious you were showing

While I agree with sophie we have the new equality act here in the UK to protect trans people I would still be careful at my place of employment

I wonder does your wife realise you did this ?

BRANDYJ
02-13-2011, 03:46 PM
No offence meant here Brandy,just really curious are employment laws that antiquated over in your parts,surely its of no concern of employers what way you present yourself out of work.Theres laws here in the UK that prohibit discrimination against Trans folk.

Hi Sophie. No offense taken. I think some states have laws that protect us against discrimination for TG's. However there are no laws that can change a person's hate, fear or dislike for those that are trans. So even if the law says someone can't be fired for his/her manor of dress, especially away from work, there are other reasons an employer can find to fire you without even suggesting he or she is prejudiced toward TG people. Not to mention the pressure co-workers on you with their jokes, insults and lack of acceptance. so I would not trust any law to protect me when there are many ways around those laws to get rid of what to them, is an undesirable employee; Or perhaps prejudice a decision for a promotion or raise. Not worth the risk to me.

sissystephanie
02-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Rita, I have natural 40 B's and wear a bra all day virtually every day. I have been to Home Depot dressed completely enfemme, but as usual without a wig or makeup. No one has ever said anything to me. They want your money, and don't care what you wear as long as you are decent!! Wear your bra and forms proudly, wherever you go!!

Vickie_CDTV
02-13-2011, 05:10 PM
In most US states employment is 'at will', and anyone can be fired for any reason, or no reason at all. There are places with laws against TG discrimination, but if an employer wants to fire you they don't have to give a reason and it is the burden of the person fired to prove discrimination; unless the employer is a complete bonehead and says that is why they fired you it is almost impossible to prove.

Sally24
02-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Are employment laws that antiquated over in your parts,surely its of no concern of employers what way you present yourself out of work.Theres laws here in the UK that prohibit discrimination against Trans folk.
Unfortunetly in the US in most states they do not even have to state a reason for termination, they just fire you. Except for certain state's rights and federal statutes, the "At Will" employee can be terminated for just about anything they want. Usually this is how they get rid of transgendered individuals without violating anti-descrimination laws. We're working at changing it state-by-state but it's slow going.

Don't want to hijack your thread Rita. Great that you feel comfortable with being you!

BOBBI G.
02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Here in Florida, a few years ago, a person was fired for just that reason, on his own time. It was a LARGE food chain, and though he did nothing wrong, the "good ole boy network" saw fit to terminate him. So comments to be careful certainly apply. Caution is the work of the day.

Bobbi

lingerieLiz
02-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Home depot is less discriminating than most department stores. You can buy and try anthing there. On the otherhand a lot of stores don't like males from trying on women's clothes.

Barbara Dugan
02-13-2011, 11:42 PM
The other day I saw a Home Depot associate with what appeared to be a bra under his shirt

Rogina B
02-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Like Barbara just said,Home Depot has some transgendered employees on the floor.We have one at the local store that I plan to meet and greet when she doesn't have customers to help. Glad Home Depot has open mindededness!