PDA

View Full Version : In Pulbic

sami1952
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
i've been out in pulbic with friends before but never before by myself.the last few weeks the urge to dress up was very strong, among other things.Being we had very bad weather and the so was admitted in the hospital,well i had a lot of time to do that and that's when my inner feelings came out (actually janie came out).I call my sister and ask if we could talk about this and said yes.I met her on saturday and we talk about janie and the feelings that i been having.she was very helpful with her advice and that i should be who i am (that's being janie).she the only member of my family who knows about janie.her advice really sunked in deep because i got all dress up that night and went out.usually i just drive around but that night i happen to pass in front of the club that friends and i usually go to.I made a u-turn,parked my car and went inside,drank a beer and felt like i was at the of the world.didn't even think about,i just did it and it made me feel so good that i am going again next week.i have accomplished something that i never thought i would and that's go out in pulbic (by myself) and enjoy myself as a woman.thanks to this website for being there:):)

Rianna Humble
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
It's great that you can turn to your sister for advice! Thank you for sharing your first solo trip out with us, I'm glad it all went well and look forward to reading about your next trip.

Cynthia Anne
02-13-2011, 07:56 PM
You have a great sister! Who knows maybe next week you'll bump in to some friends while your out!!!