PDA

View Full Version : I want a man

bridget jones
02-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm dressed and relaxed I need a man to come court me show me somelove is what I want

Megan70
02-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Can you say... Pink Fog Fanatasy night? "Tomorrow is another day ", ( Scarlet) where you just may feel the opposite and say Yuk! WTF was I thinking. Sleep on it princess.

Pythos
02-13-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm dressed and I need my princess to sweep me off my feet. LOL

Yes, twisted. I know. LOL

Barbara Dugan
02-13-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm dressed and relaxed I need a man to come court me show me somelove is what I want

Yes Me too but not fantasy here:heehee:

Michelle.M
02-13-2011, 10:45 PM
I just need a girl's night out to tease all the men and make them go crazy.

JenniferLynn0370
02-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Me too! I came oh so close when I was asked out on a date last fall but I chickened out! :-(

Barbara Dugan
02-13-2011, 10:52 PM
I just need a girl's night out to tease all the men and make them go crazy.

Ok count me on Michelle, when and where do we start?:D

monalisa
02-13-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm sure you can make it happen if you let men know that you are available. Try Craigslist and post what you are looking for then just sit back and read the responses and see if any interest you. Then meet in a public place to make sure you are getting what you have been promised.
Go for it girl.

Karren H
02-13-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm sure there's a free street corner somewhere in your town and on the positive side you might make some spending money to boot! Lol.

Cathypb
02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Feeling like Valentine's Day is here and needing a guy to come sweep you off your feet??

Soriya
02-13-2011, 11:51 PM
A Man??

Ehhh, my dressing is just not that 'gurly' enough! LOL

Stephanie Anne
02-13-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm sure there's a free street corner somewhere in your town and on the positive side you might make some spending money to boot! Lol.
If you're lucky you may just be given something that will stay with you for a long time.

Kate Simmons
02-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Okay but remember there is a big difference between a quick fling and a relationship. Many do not have the wherewithall to do that with a man.:)

linda allen
02-14-2011, 08:47 AM
I think about this from time to time. I am hetrosexual, not gay, and have never been attracted to men sexually. I am sexually attracted to women, especially my wife.

Yet, I have a fantasy of being dressed as a female and having sex with a male. Nobody in particular, a "faceless" male would do the trick. Then, I would go back to being myself. I guess it's just a matter of wanting to know and understand what it feels like to have sex as a female.

The real fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks, then swap back. Since that's not possible, the fantasy above is the practical one.

Gerrijerry
02-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Each to there own. I do not have anything good or bad to say.

AnnaCalliope
02-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I've run the full spectrum of sexuality over the last 14 years with male and female partners, and have finally come to terms that while I can love a woman on a very emotional level, with a guy and only a guy do I get truly aroused. Its strange, after 10 years and a sex change, I'll finally be straight again.

I think what most of us want from a guy when we dress up is all the chivalry: opening doors, pulling out chairs, holding your hand, a kiss on the cheek etc. We want a guy to make us feel truly female. And that fantasy is very hard to fill on a sexual level, because we want to feel him "inside" but its hard coming to terms with the fact that he can only do that from "behind". And a lot of girls don't want it like that.

cordgrass
02-14-2011, 12:09 PM
??? You need to do more yoga!

Oh, ah, took me a minute there. Never mind! :D

LilSissyStevie
02-14-2011, 12:58 PM
a "faceless" male would do the trick.

I used to have the "faceless" male fantasy but I realized that a properly accessorized and willing female was what I really desired. I've never liked males much beyond the abstractions in my fantasies.

RADER
02-14-2011, 02:06 PM

Do you get a 1099 with that extra spending money?

Rader

Persephone
02-14-2011, 03:23 PM
The real fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks, then swap back. Since that's not possible, the fantasy above is the practical one.

Just as a side note, Linda, it might be better to swap with a complete stranger. I mean, how would you feel if you swapped with your wife and found out that you were not a great lover?

linda allen
02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Just as a side note, Linda, it might be better to swap with a complete stranger. I mean, how would you feel if you swapped with your wife and found out that you were not a great lover? Well, at my age, I have no pretentions. And she has her problems too. I think it would be a good swap and it would be much less awkward.

joannemarie barker
02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
me tooooooo :) where's my prince at :)

Shapeshiffter
02-14-2011, 07:32 PM
After 50 plus years of trying to blend in with the male population, I don't think even hormones could change my desire for femine company. I don't have much in common with other males and really don't care for their company.

tammy tee
02-14-2011, 09:34 PM

Hey Barbara, Michelle count me in. Just bought 2 pair of sexy shoes and sexy vday bra. Let's see, New York, Virginia and Texas, three girls who could do some damage.:devil:

Michelle.M
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM

As soon as I get back to Texas and we get Tammy there! We'll make those Houston boys cry for mercy!

Alice Torn
02-14-2011, 09:57 PM
I can understand Brigette, in that when i am really dressed to the nines, PART of me would like to dance and more with a man. But, when in guy mode, never!

dawnmarrie1961
02-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Bridget Jones Diary, FEB 14th, 2011
Dear Diary, Today I was dressed and relaxed and a MAN found me. Unfortunately it was the police officer pulling me over because I had just went through a red light and was speeding. Now I have to go to COURT. On the bright side. When the officer ran my license it brought up a warrant for my arrest. Now I'm in jail getting SOMELOVE from a big hairy guy named "Bubba".
Happy Valentine's Day, Diary, I should be up for parole about this time next year!

Jorja
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Princes For Sale 3 for $1.00

Barbara Dugan
02-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Princes For Sale 3 for $1.00

I thought Princess were free

Persephone
02-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Well, at my age, I have no pretentions. And she has her problems too. I think it would be a good swap and it would be much less awkward.

To each her own, Linda, but if I was gonna swap I think I'd want to swap with a gorgeous young blonde! (Then again, for all I know, your wife may be a gorgeous young blonde).

Jorja
02-15-2011, 07:18 AM
I thought Princess were free

A girl has to pay her bills you know. :D

linda allen
02-15-2011, 08:44 AM
To each her own, Linda, but if I was gonna swap I think I'd want to swap with a gorgeous young blonde! (Then again, for all I know, your wife may be a gorgeous young blonde).

I don't know about "gorgeous young blonde", but she's pretty good looking for her age. It's just that there's already a relationship and we could do things together for those two weeks.

And of course in the end, I would learn what felt good to her and vice versa.

CaitlynRenee
02-15-2011, 08:46 AM
I think about this from time to time. I am hetrosexual, not gay, and have never been attracted to men sexually. I am sexually attracted to women, especially my wife.

Yet, I have a fantasy of being dressed as a female and having sex with a male. Nobody in particular, a "faceless" male would do the trick. Then, I would go back to being myself. I guess it's just a matter of wanting to know and understand what it feels like to have sex as a female.

This fantasy may be more prevelant than we think. It seems that most of the guys I know have wondered at least once, what it would be like to be a woman being loved by a man. The reason?? I'm not sure, but I THINK it has to do with being a very caring man, wanting to know everything there is to know about pleasuring a woman. Knowing the sensations they feel, the 'hot spots' so to speak, the feelings and arousal. It's said that only another woman (or man) can truly know how to make love to another woman (or man). Just ask yourself the question, "Wouldn't it be nice if my wife/girlfriend knew every erogenous zone on my body without my saying anything? Knew what arouses me and takes me over the edge?"

I'd like to be the proverbial 'shape shifter' and be able to change my body from man to woman and back as my sexuality craved.

Hey, just saying..................