PDA

View Full Version : Thanks so much

sara1985
02-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. Until I found this forum I had never talked about my CDing to anyone. I have learned alot here and it feels good to have an outlet for asking questions and to not feel judged. Thanks again for putting up with all the questions I've asked and all the new ones I'm sure to ask.

Megan70
02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey Sweet Thing... lay it on us. The Advice light is on, welcome to all takers

denese
02-13-2011, 10:47 PM
i will second this. although i do not post very often the help and advice i get here is great. this forum is very friendly and helpful. one of the best things i have found is that all the gurls here helpful and not judgemental.

docrobbysherry
02-14-2011, 01:36 AM
i will second this. although i do not post very often the help and advice i get here is great. this forum is very friendly and helpful. one of the best things i have found is that all the gurls here helpful and not judgemental.

I agree! With ONE exception!
The ONLY people I've ever met that WEREN'T judgemental live in Forest Lawn!

Eryn
02-14-2011, 02:04 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. Until I found this forum I had never talked about my CDing to anyone. I have learned alot here and it feels good to have an outlet for asking questions and to not feel judged. Thanks again for putting up with all the questions I've asked and all the new ones I'm sure to ask.

Asking questions and reading about others' experience is what this forum is all about. I'm amazed with how much more I've figured out about myself after a short time here. Of course, for every answer I seem to acquire two questions.
Enjoy! Eryn

Melinda Lou
02-14-2011, 02:33 AM
You're very welcome--I wish I had had a resource like this when I was young and feeling alone.

Patty B.
02-14-2011, 03:59 AM
I agree probably the best forum around, helpful, insightful and I read more than I post but it's great.

Charise52
02-14-2011, 04:46 AM
Sara,

I just want to say, I feel we are like Family here, and we are free to share our innermost thoughts... and we can learn from the experiences of others...

Charise

Cindygirl65
02-15-2011, 10:45 AM
No thanks is necessary that is what this sorority is all about. Sisters supporting sisters. Any questions you have don't feel embarrassed to ask. Like I said your are among supporting sisters. Luv Cindy.