PDA

View Full Version : Wife knocks my socks (stockings) off

Robynts
02-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Never count your wife out is all I can say.

She has known about Robyn for over 15 years. We have gone out together, as two girls, a half dozen times or so, usually to some kind of kink event where Robyn would not be out of place.

I have always dreamed of going out with her to a regular public event like a movie, a play or symphony, but alas I haven't had the guts to ask. (Kendra, you are my idol, going to the symphony with your wife AND sitting 5 rows in front of me and I never noticed!)

Well, this past Friday I went out with some local girls to fetish night at a local club. I wore a leather slit skirt, purple frilly top under a sweater top. I looked good but the leather skirt made the look a bit kinky.

Saturday morning I woke up with my makeup still on (I know I know I should wash it off before going to bed). I was talking to my wife about the evening and told her I would really love to go to the Symphony with her (we are scheduled to go this Friday night). She was less than lukewarm to the concept I suspect because she has not seen Robyn in an outfit that would fit in at the symphony.

I slipped out and changed into my symphony outfit. Side zip black dress slacks, the same purple top and sweater top, dress pumps and of course my wig. I came back into the bedroom and told her this is outfit was what I would like to wear to the symphony. She looked me over and finally said OK. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

So girls, it looks like, unless something happens, I am off to the symphony with my wife. I can't wait, though I am a bit nervous about going off into a concert hall with several thousand people.

Cynthia Anne
02-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Sounds like you have a wonderful night planned! I hope all goes well for you both!

GG Kathy
02-13-2011, 11:58 PM
I hope it is everything you hope it to be. Just remember be confident you belong anywhere you want to be

danica d
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Sounds like fun! Be confident and enjoy yourself, if you're nervous or uncertain that can sometimes rub off on your wife. Likewise if you're having fun she'll be more likely to have fun too, and want to do it again.

missjoann49
02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
I hope the two of you enjoy yourselves..Be confident as you are very beautiful
Miss Joann

kimdl93
02-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Have fun and thank your wife appropirately :)

Megan70
02-14-2011, 06:28 PM
I do it almost every other weekend and have been since 1998.Went last saturday to a Pops concert and agin this weekend to a Philharmonic.Most of the time I go alone but dozens of times I've gone on a " mock date" with a friend and and college classmate that I've known for 40 years, who is gay. I play the role of the "wife" and he my " husband". I kid him each time and tell him Megan is going to make you straight! He roars.
No funny stuff , just a hug and warm friendship kiss on the cheek as friends when we part.
Wait til you experience that first time Robyn, you're going to wet you pants and shiver a little thinking what I thought years ago" I'm sitting here dressed as a woman next to stranger in front and back in a concert hall with thousands, and they don't have a clue.
My biggest excitment is standing in line with the dozens of other ladies waiting my turn to use the stall in the ladies room. Then after my business , wash my hands and take a moment to touch up my lipstick and wig, and NO ONE even blinking an eye.
Maybe someday Robyn you can work into that ... slowly. There is never such a high.Enjoy
Megan