PDA

View Full Version : Can You Stretch Out My Shoes

Christy_M
02-14-2011, 12:02 AM
So my wife knows and isn't very accepting of Christy but we are still close and working through stuff and life is good between us every other way.

Today, she is packing for a trip to Europe for work and she is asking my advice on her business attire. She has a lot of cute new clothes and I told her so. Where there were things I didn't like, I told her that as well. Then it comes down to shoes...She asks me which I prefer and I give her my honest advice to which she gives me a funny look and then says those are the ones I like, too. (score :) )

Next thing I know, she is walking around the house in those shoes to "get used to them." After a little while, she says "can you stretch these out for me?" I played dumb and asked her "how?" and she says "put on some thick socks and then walk around in them for a little while to stretch them out."

So I get it is only for her benefit but wow, she isn't too far off from Christy to not ask for help. I feel really good about this even if the shoes are a little tight right now. I just had to share - thanks for reading.

Christy

USArmycd
02-14-2011, 12:10 AM
That is awesome!! ;-)

Rogina B
02-14-2011, 06:29 AM
So..a little girl time while she is gone??? I bet!lol

Cynthia Anne
02-14-2011, 07:15 AM
If the shoe fits! Wear it! If not, wear it anyway!

linda allen
02-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Next thing I know, she is walking around the house in those shoes to "get used to them." After a little while, she says "can you stretch these out for me?" I played dumb and asked her "how?" and she says "put on some thick socks and then walk around in them for a little while to stretch them out."

So I get it is only for her benefit but wow, she isn't too far off from Christy to not ask for help. I feel really good about this even if the shoes are a little tight right now. I just had to share - thanks for reading.

Christy
You have to put on thick socks so your wife's shoes will fit your feet?

As much as I would like to, I can't get my feet into my wife's shoes. Not even close. :sad:

pinklilly211
02-14-2011, 08:33 AM
My so and I have the same size foot/shoe size. She does have me wear her shoes to"brake them in" for her. Lilly

Jennie1975
02-14-2011, 08:50 AM
Its the little things Christy! That's awesome to hear! I bet you will be smiling all week.

Jennifer

Christy_M
02-14-2011, 10:48 AM
My wife is 5´11" with a woman´s sizee 11. Rarely does she wear shoes I like and I have told her. This time was one of tose times I liked the shoes. The shoes fit me the same as her so the socks just forced space. I left them on after walking around the house a couple hours but had to get them off around 2AM cuz they hurt too bad. She tried them this morning and loves them.

...and yes, Christy will be getting time every night after the little ones go to bed.

Jennie1975
02-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Yeehaw! I am so happy for you! That is awesome news! Good thongs come to those who wait! It is getting better everyday for us!

Jennifer

Chastitycd
02-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Congrats! As i continue to read posts here I never knew how good i have it having a supporting and accepting wife until I read some of the stories here. I can say keep trying, having that accepting SO is so worth it if you can make it happen. My thoughts are with you!

Chastity

Rianna Humble
02-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Certainly sounds like you are doing the right thing by giving her time and space about your cross-dressing and it's great that you are demonstrating to her that she hasn't lost you in any of the other ways.

I hope that the suggestion about stretching the shoes is a precursor to much greater acceptance. Who knows, in time, you might be able to share the occasional girl's noght out (or even better in).

5150 Girl
02-14-2011, 02:39 PM
I'd call on my Polar Bear to strech mine if needed. I'm a 10 regular and she's a 10 wide...