PDA

View Full Version : Mall Again

Sherlyn
09-20-2005, 11:08 PM
,,,,still no biggie ... soo tonight .. i go back out too the mall....do the usual walk thru ..its closed for the most ,,,but employees still walkin about ....knowing that doors close up at 10:30 ...I start too head to my car :eek: security guard comes outta nowhere ..lol walking behind me about 10 ft... i wiggle my butt ..hehe.. straight for the doors .... i get too the sidewalk turnaround briefly ...and he says ...(from the door) ..they are not locked for another 10 mins if wanna wait inside{heart poundin}...THEN ..OMG a guy I did not see to the right of me ..sez What?? to the guard ...the guard looks towards me and sez I was talking too this lady ..... no biggie BUT !!!! heh felt cool ...i just smiled at him and gave him a little wave ,,,,zooom zooom ,,home I go

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-20-2005, 11:23 PM
...the guard looks towards me and sez I was talking too this lady ..... no biggie BUT !!!! heh felt cool

Yeah, ain't it cool. :)

cindybarnes
09-21-2005, 05:34 AM
Cool Sherlyn !
You are going to be a pro before you know it :) Be careful with that but wiggle tho you may end up getting pinched LOL

Cindy

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 05:56 AM
well that was cool ...and were are you going next???? maybe c_ _ _ _ _ _ ????????????

DonnaT
09-21-2005, 06:51 AM
Cool enough, but it would be cooler if you went earlier and did some shopping while there :cool: :D

Priscilla1018
09-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Very cool.Just shows you've got it girl.No stopping you now.

Jenny Beth
09-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Well "Lady" you've just proven to yourself that most people don't really pay attention to things like this. What they see is what they think they see. Next time try a little browsing through one of the shops......oh and bring money, you'll need it.

Stephenie
09-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Sounds fun. Not only did he not read you he also thought you were a Lady :rolleyes: Nice to know it shows.

uknowhoo
09-21-2005, 09:58 AM
I had a feeling it wouldn't be tooo very long before we saw another mall walk thread from you... sounds fantastic. Again, it's no surprise at all, you certainly have the look. You go girl. Hugs, Tammi

Marla GG
09-21-2005, 10:13 AM
That security guard probably thought you were cute, Sherlyn. ;) He must have been disappointed that you didn't want to wait inside.

Very cool that you had another fun outing!

Richelle
09-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Sherlyn;

Sounds like you are having lots of fun and becomeing a mall rat. :p

Look forward to hearing from you when you go into the shops and browse.

I am very happy for you. :)

Richelle

Sharon
09-21-2005, 03:06 PM
I must say, Sherlyn, you're becoming quite the flirt! :p

You now seem so comfortable when you're out and about, that it's amazing to realize that it was just a few short weeks ago that you were afraid to leave your car. Congratulations and I'm so proud and happy for you. :)

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Sherlyn;

When you left, was he still watching you? He was watching for that wiggle and wave again I bet.
You go girl!!!
Envious Hugss
Carey

Sherlyn
09-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanx :) everyone... and Wendy !!!!l I'm doing a big Duh!!! on the fill in the blanks..lol.....Oh!! and going in the shops ..well doing a mall shop with Kew very soon...... :D

Olivia
09-21-2005, 09:22 PM
"She's a lady" (thanks to ol' Tom Jones!)
Olivia

MichelleGray502
09-21-2005, 09:50 PM
congrations Sherlyn : you are well on your way lov on passing and being comfortable while you are in public, it gets easier as time goes on lov.
well done lov

Sherlyn
09-21-2005, 10:25 PM
...just too add ...tonight..(god cant stop dressin lately) :) I went in Sears YAY !!!!! looked thru the lingerie section ...glanced at some shoes ...seen some pj's I'd like... no one bothered too care about me ..which is good ..lol cept a little old chinese man ..he was like starin.. starin my way ...finally I look at him 'n' smile ..he does the same ..then walked away ...probably spent bout 20 mins in Sears then had ta get back home:)

Sherlyn
09-26-2005, 11:36 PM
I took this pic b4 I went but forgot too add ...sorry bout the quality

Kaitlyn Michele
09-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Cool story!! I'm with you on going in late. THere is a very nice mall i go into around 930ish ..they lock up at 945 or later...

last couple of times it was quiet and i did some "browsing" before leaving..
last winter i was in the same mall and had almost jumped out of my skirt
i was right by the door and checking out the different pantyhose which is right at the entrance when i guy right behind me said "Miss Miss, sorry we're closed " and waited while i walked out!!! Yikes if hearts go 200/minute mine was right there.

he just smiled as i walked out..

anyway, you look great, i hope you are having fun.

-michele

Sherlyn
09-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Omg Michelle I woulda jumped too ...lol wicked !!!! Thank-You:) and YES!!! having fun