PDA

View Full Version : I got a rose for Valentines Day

Billie Jean
02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Last night around 1 am when I stopped to get gas at the usual station where I get it, the girl who works there most nights gave me a white rose:o. When she handed it to me she stated that she didn't have a boyfriend:battingeyelashes:. She is really hot and we talk all the time, do you think she is fishing for me to ask her out:heehee:? I thanked her for the rose and told her that I was very single right now. She smiled and another customer came in. I went home and have been wondering if I should act on it and ask her on a date:daydreaming:. Billie Jean P.S. the other night when at the club dressed as Billie Jean a girl told me she thought I was hot and told me she wanted to see me back there:o. She was pretty and told me she like girls.

Cynthia Anne
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
I think shes was not only fishing but was hoping that she landed herself one! I think its time to wake up and smell the rose!

sissystephanie
02-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I would have to agree with Cynthia Anne. Sniff the rose deeply and go ask her out!!

christinek
02-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Go get the date, this is obvious!

Billie Jean
02-14-2011, 10:36 PM
I was intending to see if she was working tonight and I have a small box of chocolates I plan to give her. This lady doesn't know about Billie Jean like the one from the club does and I got the impression from her hugging and rubbing on me that she was wanting me also. I'm going back to Lipstick Lounge tomorrow night. I know I'm a dog but I'm not really looking for a long term relation at this time. Billie Jean

donnalee
02-15-2011, 05:30 AM
Only one way to find out.

CaitlynRenee
02-15-2011, 09:39 AM
I would have to agree with Cynthia Anne. Sniff the rose deeply and go ask her out!!

Interesting choice of words there Stephanie, but I do have to admit, very appropriate..............

MarcyRex
02-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Missed opportunities are sometimes the greatest regret. Address that blind spot of yours and ask. The worst thing that could happen is "no" and if done sweetly, regardless she'll feel complimented and beautiful.

Charise52
02-15-2011, 10:35 AM
I think the rose was an awesome gesture... relationships find us whether we are ready or not... just listen to the song "Suddenly" by Olivia Newton John... a woman gave me a rose once... and that lead to the most intense and incredible relationship i have ever known... and my crossdressing was OK... today we walk separate paths, yet we are the best of friends, and we stay in touch... and anyone wondering if we love each other has only to look at her face when I walk into the room... and a rose started this... so go for it...

TGMarla
02-15-2011, 10:47 AM
I ......have been wondering if I should act on it and ask her on a date:daydreaming:

Naw, you should wait until she hits you over the head with a blunt object. Sheesh!

(Whaddya got to lose? Nuthin'?)

lingerieLiz
02-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Ask her out!! Some men are dense, huh?

As you find out what she likes tell her what you are about. If she says no way you will know.

Jill Devine
02-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Naw, you should wait until she hits you over the head with a blunt object. Sheesh!

(Whaddya got to lose? Nuthin'?)
LOL. soooooo funny.
;-)