PDA

View Full Version : My plans got blown up, How about yours

Pythos
02-14-2011, 11:00 PM
This is becoming disturbingly a fixture in my life. If I ever plan anything out of the ordinary these days SOMETHING comes out of no where and blows them out of the water.

This night I was to take the GG to a Goth club. A bold move for me believe it or not. I had my outfit all set up mentally, how we would get there, the mini all cleaned up.

So what happens?

She gets sick. She got sick as I was giving her a ride home after giving me a call asking for a ride due to being sick.

DAMN!!!

So instead of being all gothed out, with my GG in my favorite club, I am at home in my spandex jeans, gray top, and NO makeup, bummed. Yea I could go to the club by myself, but I really don't want to. I wanted to go with her.

Welll shooot!

Tanya C
02-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Well, if you think you're bummed just imagine how she feels being sick. And I'm sure she feels bad about you having to miss the big night you had planned.
There will be other occasions so don't be too upset, just start planning for the next one.
Oh, and I hope your gg friend feels better soon.

Eryn
02-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Umm, it's Valentines day and your friend is not feeling well. Perhaps some chicken soup would be in order for her, delivered by a caring friend. The goth club will be there later.

NathalieX66
02-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Pythos, I'd be more than obliged to make her feel well. Forget the goth club. Make her feel better, and show you care. That's what really matters.

If all works out, then you will get rewarded back and have your moment.

Jorja
02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
If I had a dollar for everytime plans got blown up........

Instead of sitting around feeling bummed out, take her some chicken soup, fluff her pillows, and see if she needs anything else.
The club will be there later.

docrobbysherry
02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
How INCONSIDERATE of her! Getting sick and ruining VDay? I didn't think that was allowed!?

Sophie86
02-15-2011, 12:55 AM
I was looking forward to a child-free evening of dressing up with my wife a few months ago. My niece was going to take the kids, but she got sick and had to cancel. My disappointment was acute and it wasn't easy to feel the sympathy she was due.

Lately, though, things have been better. I was able to go out twice last week. You'll have other opportunities. Hang in there. :)

Pythos
02-15-2011, 01:37 AM
Due to her living conditions the chicken soups and fluffing pillows were out of the question.

Oh, and I was not upset at her for getting sick. I was pissed off at fate. LOL.

Anyhow, I spent the evening wiht her...online, playing Wow. But she passed out early. This was her idea, the whole wow thing.

Believe me, if I could have been with her in the room, even with that bug around, I would have.

Cynthia Anne
02-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Anyhow, I spent the evening wiht her...online, playing Wow. But she passed out early. This was her idea, the whole wow thing.

Believe me, if I could have been with her in the room, even with that bug around, I would have.

Sounds like she has a true friend afterall!

eluuzion
02-15-2011, 08:43 AM
We cannot control the actions of other people or most of the things that happen to us. But we can always control how we react to those things, which basically equates to electing to be happy or unhappy. It is a choice of perspective and perception, not a sentence.

just my opinion...

:hugs:

:love: