PDA

View Full Version : Seeing is Believing

windycissy
09-21-2005, 12:37 AM
There were several diehard crossdressers who asked "Why bother?" when I announced my newfound love for pants. Well, I wore them to the mall today, and it was HEAVEN! By my informal survey, like 90% of the GG's at the mall were wearing pants, and no wonder! No worrying about how to get in and out of my car, so much easier to sit down when I had a bite at the food court, etc etc. For those who think a guy dressed as a girl can't look femmy in pants, take a look:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d701b3127cce94015540ec7700000015108IatWLlw0aW

Of course, I still love to wear skirts and dresses, in fact I'm wearing my favorite skirt right now as I write this:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d701b3127cce94017964ec4500000015108IatWLlw0aW

But I can understand why real girls wear pants so much in the real world! One small step in my evolution....

GypsyKaren
09-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Actually, you're quite right. The first time I ventured out I wore pants, felt great.

GypsyKaren

Franki Kate
09-21-2005, 07:46 AM
You are so correct, Windy. I too and come around to the "pant" thing. I have purchased two pantsuit/skirt sets. It is great to have the choice. :)

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 07:47 AM
after dropping a lot of pounds i have started to wear a lot more pants / jeans i love the look and then the most importin thingy is that means more shopping and thats a good thingy...........

Natalie x
09-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Yep, and you look really good in them, too. I wear simple black ones to work every day; they're not too obvious, but I feel really good wearing them.

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-21-2005, 08:58 PM
SKIRTS, a woman should always wear skirts.... i luv the freedom of how a skirt feels around my pantyhosed legs... :D

Mx Justina
09-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Windy...

First, please don't take my comments as "debate" or "skirt dogma"... Your posted comments/photos of those tan casual femmy slacks were quite impressive visually... However, some other slack design or matirial would not necessarily create the same CD visual blend-in potential.

I personally am keen on blending-in...but not to the point of looking dowdy, or negating my motivation for personal expression. Publicly, for me, something such as a long dark wrapskirt combined with hi-top unisex leather sneakers works better than blue-denim dungarees regarding low-key femme appearance (for example)... Also, for me, skirts (be they tight, loose, medium or long etc.) are usually more comfortable (and motivating) that most femme slacks...

If I wanted to generate (unnecessary) public attention I could simply wear some tight denim jeans with some dress boots (as example).

J.

windycissy
09-22-2005, 12:26 AM
:thumbsup:
Windy...

First, please don't take my comments as "debate" or "skirt dogma"... Your posted comments/photos of those tan casual femmy slacks were quite impressive visually... However, some other slack design or matirial would not necessarily create the same CD visual blend-in potential.

I personally am keen on blending-in...but not to the point of looking doudy, or negating my motivation for personal expression. Publicly, for me, something such as a long dark wrapskirt combined with hi-top unisex leather sneakers works better than blue-denim dungarees regarding low-key femme appearance (for example)... Also, for me, skirts (be they tight, loose, medium or long etc.) are usually more comfortable (and motivating) that most femme slacks...

If I wanted to generate (unnecessary) public attention I could simply wear some tight denim jeans with some dress boots (as example).

J.

You are entirely right. I tried on several pairs of pants at the mall yesterday before I found another pair that fit just right, made my butt look curvy and looked good with my flats. It's the same with skirts and dresses: some make me look fat, others make me look like a bimbo. Of course, real girls have the same problems, only to a lesser degree unless they're supermodels in their prime. What I like about pants is that I attract less attention in them because that's what most women are wearing, they don't look frumpy, and the gray slacks I wore yesterday will be perfect with my black trenchcoat in the Chicago winter. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Alix is my name
09-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Pants are great, I wear these blue denim "hip huggers" from time to time but, I prefer to wear skirts and dresses more! Don't get me wrong I love my hip huggers, but skirts and dresses are more....me.