PDA

View Full Version : Those feminine moments, what’s yours?

lingerieLiz
02-15-2011, 02:31 PM
The other day I had an experience that gave me a total feminine feeling and caused me to think about other times.

When I was about 12 I tried on my mother’s sundress and it fit like a glove. I wore it for several hours. It had a strapless fitted top with a full skirt and with just panties on I could feel the breezes on my legs. Luckily we lived in a remote area where I could go outside.

Years later when I took up cross dressing in my early 20s I watched a movie where a woman did her makeup then put on her slip over her head and let if fall down across her breasts as it slid into place. She then did the same with the skirt reaching behind to zip it before putting on her blouse. I had just purchased a new pencil skirt that was designed to be tight. I decided to follow her routine rather than getting dressed and then doing my makeup. As I slid the skirt down it hung on my hips as had hers. I thought oh no I had bought a size 6 and it was going to be too small, but as I zipped it up the waste was fine and it fit me in all the right ways I quickly put on my sheer white blouse and heals. At that moment I decided to go for a drive even though you could be arrested back then. I don’t think anyone had an idea that I was anything but a young woman and I felt like one.

What happened the other day was I had purchased a new very pretty lace cup bra. As I put it on I realized that my breasts filled it and they looked great in it. I was getting ready to go to town and pulled on my jeans (women’s) and as I did I reached back sticking my thumbs inside with palms outside on the back so as not to mess up my nails. As the jeans slid over my hips I felt the nylon of my panties on my thumbs and thought about how feminine a feeling it was. I then put on a thin chambray shirt leaving the top unbuttoned enough to give fleeting glances of my bra. At that moment I felt like a woman and went to town to enjoy a day of shopping.

Watching the Grammys reminded to me as I saw Jennifer Hudson’s cleavage and saw her beautiful bra.

suzy1
02-15-2011, 03:17 PM
I think you are describing a common feeling most of us feel when dressing. Nice isn’t it.
Sometimes it’s sexy; sometimes it’s just feeling like the real us. Who we are.
I have a special friend that treats me as the women I am. When I am in there arms I am in heaven.

SUZY

JulieMcKie
02-15-2011, 03:22 PM
For me it's tilting my head sideways a bit and brushing hair out of the way to put some nice dangly clip earrings on. Something simple can be so powerful.

Kasuji
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
I didn´t have many yet, but if i lay on my bed dressed in soft pink and white, all fluffy and look down on myself i feel like hugging myself and just staying like this forever ^^

One of the best feelings in the world ^^

Karren H
02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I had a feminine moment at noon when I was waxing my legs! Not all feminine moments are enjoyable!! Lol.

StaceyJane
02-15-2011, 03:41 PM
How about spraying perfume on when getting ready to go out.

pennylee
02-15-2011, 03:50 PM
You tick me off!! I'm a size 18 going 20, nUFF SAID?

i HATE THE winter weight gain!!!!!!!!!

Kate Simmons
02-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Never have them intentionally myself but you know you must be exuding femininity (or something) when a straight guy actually thinks you are female and asks you for a date. More like getting to the "Oh crap what do I do now?" gap.:eek::)

Michelle James
02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Never have them intentionally myself but you know you must be exuding femininity (or something) when a straight guy actually thinks you are female and asks you for a date. More like getting to the "Oh crap what do I do now?" gap.:eek::)

Or when even at my size men rush to open the door for me when entering the post office loades down with packages.

MichelleP
02-15-2011, 05:30 PM
When someone actually asks me to dance:o

Charise52
02-15-2011, 05:52 PM
My favorite Feminine moment was the day I went to downtown Seattle wearing heels and a swishy rayon skirt, and a sleevless boatneck top and earrings and makeup... my hair was done in a feminine style... I got a manicure and pedicure, got my eybrows waxed and then went to lunch... my skirt felt soooo good... I spent the rest of the day dressed like that and did a lot of shopping... that was my moment...

Annaliese2010
02-16-2011, 03:08 AM
TV cosmetic commercials; pretty GG women in the media; anything glam or glitzy - like the Grammy's (wow);lezzie makeout viddys; days when my nipples are erect & sensitive for whatever reason (??)...lotsa fem moments come & go. But when a pretty GG babe who I never met blows me a kiss as she drives by in her little red sports car (when I'm in work-a-day guy mode)...that makes me forget all the rest cuz THAT, girlfriend, is a golden moment :)

2SpeedTranny
02-16-2011, 03:48 AM
I'm feeling a bit bloated this evening... thought it was a feminine thing, but it's just gas. :D

Sarah Doepner
02-16-2011, 12:03 PM
I get in the closet and can't decide what to wear. So I mix and match and get frustrated and try again until I'm happy. I found a great turquoise necklace at the thrift shop for a great price. Now I have to build an outfit around it and find earrings to match. These may not be feminine, but I never went through this kind of a process when I was picking out a shirt, tie, slacks and socks to go to the office.

GingerLeigh
02-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Getting a run in my brand new nylons from hip to toe. That was a remarkably feminine moment. Grumble grumble.....Aside from that, almost any time I get to dress is a feminine moment for me. I get that same feeling and that is what keeps me coming back! Kinda like golf. I stink at it, but it's that one awesome drive, or great putt that keeps me coming back!

Ginger

minalost
02-16-2011, 03:43 PM
These are all great fem moments, but my most recent, and kind of weirdest fem moment, was putting on those silly looking yellow glove to wash dishes because I wanted to protect my hands and nails...

Gina X
02-16-2011, 03:52 PM
When getting dressed looking down at black bra and panties then putting on a black cami and waist slip.......

Georgette
02-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Like right now. I tried to bury Georgette, but she over came me and now she's baaaaaaaaaaaaack in full mode.

BillieJoEllen
02-16-2011, 04:42 PM
When I was much younger I went swimming with a good friend of mine. As we were out in the water we both got to be a little frisky. All of a sudden he tickled me and I tried pulling back giggling the whole time. He was bigger than me at the time. I felt so vulnerable and weak at the time. It lasted less than five seconds but I felt so feminine at the time. Of course he gave me a strange look. I am not gay but for a few seconds I maybe wished that I was.

Jessica_Dillon
02-16-2011, 09:46 PM
How about spraying perfume on when getting ready to go out.

That's one of my favorites!

dawnmarrie1961
02-16-2011, 10:04 PM

I'm sooo FAT and puggly!!!! I feel Awful!!!

Annaliese2010
02-16-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm sooo FAT and puggly!!!! I feel Awful!!!

Yea but you're sooo cute too so...just change your daily routine; get a little more active like - walk fast outside everytime the weather allows it - 20 mins morning And evening - religiously (er...I mean, well when weather allows); and reduce but don't eliminate comfort food - til Springtime anyways when it's easier to say 'no'. That's it! In one month you'll be back to slim, in 2 you'll be hourglass. Huggs - Liese

dawnmarrie1961
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Yea but you're sooo cute too so...just change your daily routine; get a little more active like - walk fast outside everytime the weather allows it - 20 mins morning And evening - religiously (er...I mean, well when weather allows); and reduce but don't eliminate comfort food - til Springtime anyways when it's easier to say 'no'. That's it! In one month you'll be back to slim, in 2 you'll be hourglass. Huggs - Liese

You gotta be kidding me!!! I'm 6'1'' and weigh about 135 lbs. I bike 20 miles a day. If I'm not biking I'm walking fast everywhere. And I eat like a bird. I'm very comfortable with my figure.
I'm not trying for that unrealistic barbie doll look.
Do you really think I look like I need to lose weight?

Allisa
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
putting on my breasts,wish list shopping on line for shoes,brushing my mid back length hair,there's just so many.

GingerLeigh
02-17-2011, 08:44 AM
You gotta be kidding me!!! I'm 6'1'' and weigh about 135 lbs. I bike 20 miles a day. If I'm not biking I'm walking fast everywhere. And I eat like a bird. I'm very comfortable with my figure.
I'm not trying for that unrealistic barbie doll look.
Do you really think I look like I need to lose weight?

Oh yeah, this is definately a feminie moment! AAAAAAGH! The dreaded question a woman asks a man....."Does this dress make my ass look big?"

Gillian Gigs
02-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Watching a romantic movie with my SO. A good romantic comedy can cause me to want to laugh, cry, and want to draw close to my SO regardless of my dressing. Sometimes the sappier the movie the better.

Annaliese2010
02-17-2011, 11:43 AM

I'm not trying for that unrealistic barbie doll look. Do you really think I look like I need to lose weight?

Um..sorry...cuz oh sh#t NO you don't need to lose wt! I apologize Dawn Marrie...I dint mean to imply that sweetheart! I guess I misunderstood! God, you're fine!!! I was just going by what you said not how you look in your pics. I'm sorry...was just trying to be encouraging thinking you were complaining out-loud to yourself - you know, thought you were gettin down on yourself & wanted to lift your spirit is all - but instead I guess I put my foot in my mouth.

My (misplaced) 'advice' is based on my own personal experience wrt what I do when I need to lose a few lbs - like now & esp after a long dreary winter which of course isn't done with us yet. But really Dawn... you look great!!! And you're obviously very healthy being as active as you are! And just as obviously you do have a very pretty face! Not just cute...beautiful! Mean it! Only guessing but I imagine...you move with style n grace when you want to or have to but otherwise are... just another rockin babe... from the heartland of tha USA :).

In all honesty...I guess I was maybe also trying to give my-Self a pep-talk cuz it's ME that needs to lose a few lbs. This pic is from xmas - and now it's mid-feb & so many Hostess cupcakes & Cadbury chocolate bars later...more than I wanna admit (but mmm...LOL). Anyways...maybe I'll take another pic of myself later today - post it tonight so you can see how it's not You but Me who needs to follow my own advice!!! Once again...I'm sorry... Have an excellent day... Cya...

dawnmarrie1961
02-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Oh yeah, this is definately a feminie moment! AAAAAAGH! The dreaded question a woman asks a man....."Does this dress make my ass look big?"

I'm gonna go hide in the closet now......and cry:sad:

Anna,
It's ok. I kinda set myself up for that one. The post I made was meant to be "sarcastic". I guess I didn't make myself clear. Self examination can be hard. Now that I look I do have a few areas that could use a little firming up. I'm going to break out the yoga pad and start immediately.
Thank you for being honest with me. :)

Annaliese2010
02-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Firming up? Dawn Marie...I don't see it! Your bod's perfect, girl! But I'll do yoga with you anytime... or aerobics... or truth or dare... or strip poker or...um...I better stop now ;)

Debutante
02-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Feminie moments are those special moments when you feel womanly, with a beautiful piece of clothing, a feminine mannersim, all that women can
experience and have been denied to men. It's beautiful -- it's special -- and to die for... that's why we dress...

Abbyru1
02-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Looking down at myself and finding the legs at the end of the dress or skirt and the shoes at the bottom of the legs are mine.
Leaving a lipstick smear on a glass and knowing I left it there. Seeing the results of eyebrow plucking and the feel of clean
shaved legs against nylon or open air. All way to cool.

Karinsamatha
02-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Looking down at myself and finding the legs at the end of the dress or skirt and the shoes at the bottom of the legs are mine.
Leaving a lipstick smear on a glass and knowing I left it there. Seeing the results of eyebrow plucking and the feel of clean
shaved legs against nylon or open air. All way to cool.

:iagree: Ain't it the truth, let me add another thing waking up on a Saturday morning with my satin nightey and hairless body.

GingerLeigh
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm gonna go hide in the closet now......and cry:sad:

Anna,
It's ok. I kinda set myself up for that one. The post I made was meant to be "sarcastic". I guess I didn't make myself clear. Self examination can be hard. Now that I look I do have a few areas that could use a little firming up. I'm going to break out the yoga pad and start immediately.
Thank you for being honest with me. :)

Uh yeah I think I got the sarcasm, I'm not that dense.The response was also supposed to be interpreted as silly sarcasm as well, not like some kind of attack. Like I could talk about weight! I've got a muffin top that'll make most cops with a coffee cup drool.

Ginger

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2011, 08:00 PM
When putting on a jacket and lifting my hair out of the collar
and tucking my skirt when setting down.

Orchid

Stephanie47
02-20-2011, 09:04 PM
I feel the most feminine sitting in a chair facing a full length mirror wearing a white slip and panties as I roll stockings up my legs and hook them to my garter girdle. Then slip on my heels. "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" comes to mind!

adrienner99
02-20-2011, 09:57 PM
Putting on lipstick and slipping into high heels.

shaunamac
02-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Well, I would have to say that absolutely nothing beats pulling on stockings after shaving your legs,except perhaps getting home after clothes shopping, but then there's that that swish when putting on a swishy skirt or dress, or adjusting a bra that fits so it's comfortable..........hhhmmmmm!!!

TracyBoy
02-21-2011, 01:20 AM
After taking the time to get really dressed up well, then looking in the mirror and realizing that there REALLY IS a girl inside of me!

Amy Rose
02-21-2011, 03:27 AM
Wearing my summer dress in the warm weather with a slip, thin bra and matching panties. Full make up, and out feeling the wind in my shaved legs.