PDA

View Full Version : Ooowwwch

MargaretJ
02-15-2011, 03:34 PM
I can't afford to jump in the car and head of elsewhere for some outside enfemme time at the moment, and haven't been out that much over the last year. However on Sunday night I'd had enough, and although I dislike going out en femme in the area around my home, I decided a late night walk around 10pm would be a chance to release some pent up frustration at not getting out. I decided to wear jeans and my 3 1/2" stiletto heeled calf length boots. I had planned a route that would take about 30 mins, but could be extended if I felt like it.

What a wimp! I lasted a pathetic 15 mins, including a sit down in a bus shelter, as my feet were killing me. I don't know if it was the fact that I usually wear 3" heels, a restriction of my natural leg movement due to wearing boots, that my route was mostly downhill , or a combination of them all, but it was damned hard on my feet and calfs.

Still it was nice to get out en femme. :)

Karren H
02-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you need to get in shape... Do some training!! Work your way up to it! Lol.

deebra
02-15-2011, 04:40 PM
It's happened to me too, same size shoe, one was an open back pump and the other had a strap around the heel; one was heaven and the other one was he__. I couldn't figure it out until I held them both up together and noticed the one from he__ had a much steeper angle from the ball of the foot to the heel. You can overcome this just like Karen said, walk, walk, walk in them and you'll gradually get there. Isn't being female/transgendered/crossdressing FUN!!, the price we pay mentally, emotionally, physically. Glad you perserved and got out, now, do it again.

DonnaT
02-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Is that what they call a "good hurt"? :)

Sophie86
02-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Obviously, those boots were not made for walking... :heehee:

sissystephanie
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
That is why I don't wear high heels!! Karren is right! You need to train for those kind of walks!!