PDA

View Full Version : Need help for a project where I work

Josie M
02-15-2011, 10:05 PM
So, as I mentioned on another thread, I'm on the "Diversity Council" where I work. We are working on a short presentation ("Diversity Moments" we call them) about not judging a book by it's cover. The presentation goes through several examples such as a heavily tattooed man who turns out to be a doctor, a group of KKK looking types that turn out to actually be a Spanish church procession, etc.

It was suggested that a crossdresser in male and female mode would be a good idea as well. Turns out, it's surprisingly difficult to find male and female mode pictures, especially ones I can use for a corporate presentation.

Because I work for a fairly large company, I have to insure I can use the photo either by direct permission or a "Creative Commons" Attribution license.

Not having much luck so far, anyone have any leads for me?

PS - if you might be interested, PM me and I'll get you in touch with who you'd need to give permission to, etc.

Chickhe
02-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Check out the male to female thread and start asking for permission?

JenniferR771
02-15-2011, 11:01 PM
I am too shy at the moment. But a cd friend of mine from the Detroit area, was on a commitee and helped write the policy manual at General Motors.
http://history.gmheritagecenter.com/wiki/index.php/The_History_of_GM_PLUS,_GM%E2%80%99s_Lesbian,_Gay, _Bisexual_and_Transgender_Employee_Affinity_Group

Annaliese2010
02-16-2011, 02:57 AM
You can use mine...but it'll co$t ya. ALOT! I'm no cheap chick, cheap trick nor cheap d...um...actually, I better stop now.

(kidding..i do wish u luck tho)

eluuzion
02-16-2011, 03:16 AM
This is THE place for anything having to do with the adult website industry.Hey, if you want to learn, might as well consult those who have it down to a science, right? Your situation is on the "edge", but I am confident you can find some helpful info, source, or resources to get what you need here. This link is to an index page. Use the category index on left column.

http://www.ynot.com/content/section/115701-university.html

This site is mostly an adult industry classifieds resource, but they cover many other topics in the process. It is worth a look to see if anything is helpful. They probably list some services that could help you, too.

http://www.sexyjobs.com

I think that as a loyal company employee, it is your duty to volunteer your own pictures for this project. You know, "one for the Gipper"...this is your golden opportunity for your 15 minutes of fame... :D

you know you want to...:heehee:

good luck,
:love:

Josie M
02-16-2011, 05:56 AM
....I think that as a loyal company employee, it is your duty to volunteer your own pictures for this project. You know, "one for the Gipper"...this is your golden opportunity for your 15 minutes of fame... :D

you know you want to...:heehee:

good luck,
:love:

Yea, I was waiting for that one ;)

Problem is, I needs it to be an "everyman" as opposed to someone that would be immediately recognized. Ideally, a "male mode" that suggests a particular walk of life with a dramatic transformation to female mode.

Might be worth coming out...but not for this presentation.

Sometimes Steffi
02-16-2011, 07:09 AM
What about RuPaul?

Or how about that famous Joe Namath commercial with him in Hanes pantihose.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-nice-legs-joe-namath/

Rogina B
02-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Contact some of the transformation studios.Some have signed permision slips to use the before and after pics....Thought of that?

Cheryl T
02-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Sorry, but I don't share that side of me with the world.
I'd actually prefer it didn't exist.

MichelleP
02-17-2011, 11:47 AM
If you have funding for a corporate presentation - hire an actor. I'm assuming this will involve some video rather than just some mug shots of males in en femme. Your presentation will look much more professional if a professional does it. Good Luck!

Josie M
02-17-2011, 07:33 PM
We actually found some photos of a FTM transgendered Civil was soldier, with a very interesting back-story. Still looking around for other options mind you, but that was a pretty good find...