PDA

View Full Version : The Best Laid Plans...or Going out for Ice Cream.

Wendy_Marie
02-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Having an unexpected free evening......I decided Iwanted to get out again
I decided that all I was going to do was get dressed and go for Ice Cream.
When the place I usually visit was just absolutely packed...I decided to just get a shake from McDonalds and then decide if I wanted to do anything else.
The McDonalds I visited was fairly busy and located in the Battlefield Mall’s parking lot…so it wasn’t an out of the way place by any means.

I screwed up the courage and went inside and placed my order at the counter. The young woman who took my order didn't even bat an eye lash as I ordered and she looked me straight in the eye and even smiled... And then the young man who brought my shake to me even said “Thank You Ma'am, Please Come again.” Yeah I know that is what they are trained to say but it still felt so very good to be called Ma’am.
After I got my shake I decided to go do a little quick shopping as I had discovered when I was doing my toes that I was missing a few necessary items... I wanted to get a couple of nail files, orange-sticks and a new callous buffer...I had been using a pumice stone but it wasn’t working quite as well as I would like it to…..I mean my toes and feet look fairly decent….but I still need to give them some TLC.

I decided to go to Sally's Beauty Supply shop located on Independence Street next to the largest and arguably busiest Wal-Mart Super Center in Springfield. and I decided not to make it too easy on myself, plus I just wanted to walk in my pumps and break them in a little since I have hardly had the chance to wear them since I bout them six-months ago....I parked all the way at the opposite end of the parking Wal-Mart parking lot so I would have no choice but to walk past the front entrances of the Wal-Mart plus it was still a pretty good distance on to the Beauty Supply store.
I was feeling pretty good about myself and was really getting into the rhythm of my walk….had my hips gyrating, and was really enjoying the sound of my heels as they clicked rang out…., ta click, ta click, ta click on the sidewalk…It didn’t seem to me that anyone was so much as giving me a second look when I was forced by some foot traffic coming out of the entrance to move over so I could to let someone with a shopping cart pass me...I eased over and then turned to walk around the side of the concrete columns and ran (BAM) head on and face to face with three teenage girls.
I would guess they were between 15-17 years old. Without thinking I said "Excuse me Ladies" and as soon as I opened my mouth I realized that I had said it in my male voice and a bit to gruff at that. I walked quickly on towards my destination but I heard one of them make a comment after I got by them..."Did you see that?" "That was a guy dressed up like a girl." They giggled but I didn’t turn to look and see if they were watching or what their reactions might have been...Instead I continued onwards towards my destination of Sally’s, and just as I was about to step up onto the curb had to maneuver around a mini van which was parked at the curb in front of Sally’s when the three girls I had almost knocked down drove by and gave me a loud “Whoot, Wooo.” And then to top it off the driver honked the car horn for what seemed like an extended period of time.

The people in the Mini-Van looked up at me and then to the car so I just turned and waved too the girls before spinning around on my heels and scurrying into the shop.
I was rather relieved to see that the only person in the shop was the one employee and she seemed very busy trying to get some stock put up as it had to be getting very close to closing time.
After I looked around for a minute the employee came up to me and was very polite, nice and friendly as she helped me find what I was looking for and checked me out.

So despite the run in with the teenage girls….I was still feeling pretty good about my unexpected time out so I decided that I wanted to go to Patricia’s….It’s an Adult Toy Store and I had been wanting to stop in to look at the selection of High Heels they have as well as see what, if any Maid Uniforms they had in stock.

There again was a young woman working the counter and there were also a couple of guys in the store…at this point I didn’t care. I was thoroughly enjoying doing some window shopping, plus I felt I had as much right to go into an adult shop and explore my personal kinks as did they...Right?

The employee was busy with the older man who wanted to put some batteries in a high speed vibrator so he could hear it run…I think he just wanted to interact with the slightly over weight, but very pretty store employee. So I went about my shopping and set aside a couple pairs of heels that I wanted to try on in my size until the clerk was free…she walked right up to me and smiled a bright smile and asked me if I had found a pair I wanted to try on. I had picked out a pair of 6” sandals with a 2” platform but was disappointed to find out that they only them available in a size 6 and a size 12. The other pair was an open toe pump with a 5” heel and I did try them on and walked around the store as the woman showed me what few French Maid costumes she had left…It had slipped my mind that yesterday was Valentines Day and so the selection was less than spectacular.

She had two costumes left…one of them in an XL which probably would have fit me…problem was that I have had both of those exact brand of costumes before and I agreed with the Employee that if you are really going to be working in them, they just don't hold up for very long. I thanked her for her friendliness and her help and made my out the door with the intention of going to Adam and Eve's Lingerie shop.

I had talked with them a few weeks ago and the person on the phone told me they had a god selection…I arrived there just after 9:00 p.m., but just missed them as they were closing the door as I walked up. My Ice Cream run turned out to be a very fun evening after all...and I can't wait to try and do it again soon…very soon.

Persephone
02-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Sounds like you had a great time, Wendy Marie!

It is great that you had the run-in with the teens and just kept going. Very cool!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Wendy_Marie
02-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Thank You Persophone....I just decided that I wasn't going to let such a small thing bother me and spoil my fun. I wasn't out to do anyone any harm and so I went about my business and just hoped they would continue about there's.
I think that mostly the run in was more shocking for them than anything else. Cross dressing and alternative lifestyles are just not very out in the public here in the Bible Belt.

Cynthia Anne
02-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Sounds like a very well laid out plan and a good time you had! I shop that Walmart in Springfield some!

Kim_Bitzflick
02-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Great, now I want to go out for ice cream.

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

Dahlia007
02-16-2011, 01:01 PM
I've seen it said before, kids/pre teens/teenagers seem to not have a filter. Glad to see you just shook it off, I'm sure they didn't really mean any harm, but then again some (most) teenage girls are hormonal b*tches ha ha.

Chickhe
02-16-2011, 01:32 PM
You had fun, the girls had fun... all good. I think the main thing to do is just be proud of who you are and like you did, wave like they are friends of yours. I doubt the girls meant anything...they were just surprised... I mean you basically shocked them with your deep voice and 'hello ladies'... they didn't 'read' you until you opened your mouth so you must have looked decent.

Wendy_Marie
02-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Ladies, Thanks for all the validation....It does the ego good.
And I agree, I think it was the shock value that got hem...although I do admit that when I saw their car coming towards me and they yelled out the window. I had already grabbed my Pepper Spray and was a bit on edge.