PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe im sat here!

nylon boy
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
i had a moment of bravery earlier and decided to get my butt out to a crossdresser event,so as i speak im sat here now!i cant decide how i feel just yet so ill keep you posted x

DebsUK
02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Congratulations. You do realise that it's all downhill from here, don't you? Regular outings will be second nature

Hope you have a fab night
x

nylon boy
02-16-2011, 05:15 PM
bit daunting really though as im on my own and in manchester at concorde would be so much better to have a friend come with we being from yorkshire and all where do you go debs ? x

DebsUK
02-16-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't at the moment. I've not heard of any groups round here. Well, there was one I went to last year, but I didn't like it and ended up arguing with most of the others because they were being racist (and Im not a particularly bolshy person), and I went shopping once. Since I got back into dressing I've not been our yet. I do need to find somewhere to go
I heard the Concord had stopped meeting. I used to go a long while back when I lived in Manchester. Is Mary there? Big glasses, big hair (usually blonde) shrt skirt and usually exotic tights? She was one of the people running it. Shirley Anne, post-op TS from Liverpool (not sure how she looks now, but she was a good friend?

Anyway, I digress. I hope they are not leaving you on your own in the corner (it could happen occasionally). Get pally with some of the other girls and head out into the Village. You'll probably end up in Napoleon's if you do :) Happy days...LOL

nylon boy
02-16-2011, 05:53 PM
yeah shes here now you described her i just had a chat with a couple of the girls and on the whole ive had a good night you should come over with me next time x

DebsUK
02-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Fabulous! I might take you up on that. My wife would go a bit mad, Not because she's bothered about my dressing, but becasue she has pretty much a phobia of car travel, especially with my travelling at night. I can talk her round though and I'd loveto get out en femme and to catch up with the old crowd, those that are still there. Say hi to Shirley for me. Tell her I'm on Facebook and she can get in touch, or else debbimay@yahoo.co.uk as my e-mail
Glad you're having a great time
x

t-girlxsophie
02-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I hope you enjoyed and took it all in.I Still remember my First time out like it was yesterday.I hope this is the start of plenty memorable nights out for you

Ah! Napoleons,that brings memories flooding back Debs :heehee:

:hugs:Sophie

nylon boy
02-16-2011, 07:29 PM
It felt amazing and everyone was so nice,im only just taking it in now sat at home,its gonna take a while to sink through this one..

Tracii G
02-16-2011, 07:33 PM
If you don't go you will regret it!

DebsUK
02-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Isn't it liberating, the first time you go out in public dressed?

So glad you had a great time. There will be many more, trust me :)

katrinakat
02-17-2011, 01:30 AM
Keep it going! I love dressing & going out.......its such a thrill!!!!!! Muah hun!