PDA

View Full Version : Glee

mistunderstood
02-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Who here likes Glee? I am ashamed to admit I am a Gleek. This show is about a group of high school kids who are in glee club who are trying to be respected by the rest of the kids in there school. There are all kinds of people in this club. You can watch this show on hulu.com.
So again who here is a Gleek?

DanielMacBride
02-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Another Gleek here lol :D Being a singer/songwriter/musician, I love Glee for the music :D

Areyan
02-17-2011, 02:48 AM
oh way to go, fellas. :D

bit of a glee fan here too. lol, not a bad show eh? kinda triggers me at times being the way it is, but i do enjoy the music as well. :thumbsup:

mistunderstood
02-17-2011, 10:53 AM
This kids are talented. I do not like remakes of songs but I love there version of the songs. It takes a lot of skill to be able to sing with out music back up. Once in awhile they sing that way. I think my favorite song was baby its cold outside. It was the song Kurt and his male friend perform together on the Christman episode.
I was in two different show chorers. One was a group that was involved with are local YMCA and the other was school. I love music and I like to sing. Music boosts my mood and energizes me to face the day.

FTM_Todd
02-17-2011, 06:07 PM
yep I'm a gleek. I love that show :) The acapella is amazing. My fiance is also a glee fan but not quite a gleek lol.

GirlyBits
02-17-2011, 06:19 PM
GLEE OWNS! Neil Patrick Harris singing in Dream On was fantastic!