PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel vision.....pink fog

katrinakat
02-16-2011, 10:37 PM
There are times when my desire to dress super-cedes, almost everything in my life, and I literally get tunnel vision. When my heart is set on dressing there's little that can deter me from my FEMME goal. Sometimes I can't even eat...(or maybe I want to look thin). At any rate, it doesn't matter, cause I'm determined!! Lately, my alter ego has been louder than normal and I'd rather do nothing else, but be Katrina!
And she wins.

Point is when I'm planning on dressing, it seems, there's little I can do to stop myself!
My only solace is being the female version of me!

JamieTG
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM
I have found that my fem desires are very cyclic in nature. Like you, during a strong phase thats all I think about for a few days or a week. The fem desires are so strong that I have to go shopping or dress more and nothing is going to stop me. It becomes a compulsion and everything else takes a back seat. Then at other times, during a low cycle, I could care less. I just enjoy the "up" periods and don't try to force it when I'm in a down period. For me, the sunshine and warmth of the summer really triggers a stronger desire so I'm looking forward to the upcoming months. Hope you enjoy yourself Kat.
Jamie

PattiMichaels
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Been there, done that, got the cute little scoop-necked t-shirt...and loved it!

Kimburly
02-17-2011, 12:04 AM
Irresistible lately, and I've learned that resistance is futile. Indulge thyself!
Another factor is the season; though I've recently relocated to a cooler climate, history says that summer is just too hot for hose and foundation. This causes me to get all I can in the wintry weather.
42f, raining, and happy!

Jeanna
02-17-2011, 05:35 AM
Just wait...those times can and will most likely be all the time! I find those time and thoughts to be the best ones that ever happen in my small mind and I never worry about them. Go with the flow:)

KrystalA
02-17-2011, 06:12 AM
I'm kind of the opposite. On rare occasions, I feel the urge to dress in guy mode, but mostly I stay en femme unless I have visitors or need to go grocery shopping.