PDA

View Full Version : My wife is home most of the time now-can't dress much now

Julie Ann
02-17-2011, 08:15 AM
After about a year, I'm getting to really need some me {her} time. It seems like the desire builds up the longer I go without dressing.

Cindypetti
02-17-2011, 08:25 AM
I know how you feel sorry

BLUE ORCHID
02-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Julie, That really sucks.

Orchid

Laura De Santis
02-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Julie
I'm sad for you and I understand how you feel
kisses Laura

Joanne f
02-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Maybe it`s time you had a chat with your wife to explain things.

Cynthia Anne
02-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Oh, you poor girl! I wish I had an answer for you! Perhaps it's time for the TALK!

Gocaps14
02-17-2011, 09:28 AM
I am going thjrough the same thing. I know that each Monday my wife and daughter are gone until 8pm. Some weeks that's the only time I get, more often though, I can throw on some panties and run some errands by myself. Not exacxtly perfect but its what I have and I enjoy it. Maybe you can have a similar situation. Good luck, and be grateful for both your wife and what time you have to be yourself.

GG Kathy
02-17-2011, 09:33 AM
I think you have a few options. One you can try the underdressing which may help a little. Two you might have an emergency business or family trip and spend the weekend in a hotel dressed to the nines or you can tell her, of course then you still may end up in the hotel, just depends on how you take it.

GingerLeigh
02-17-2011, 09:34 AM
That's rough! I'd be sooooo frustrated! I don't get alot of time to do it, hence why my makeup skills never developed. I only get a few hours to myself a few times every other week. I cannot imagine not having ANY time for myself. Unless you find a way of getting out, or getting her to go somewhere for a bit you're stuck. That is of course unless you tell her.

Ginger

JohnH
02-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Maybe instead of dolling yourself up maybe all you need to do is throw on a house dress. That's what I do whenever I have the urge to dress, and I do it around my wife, who tolerates it. I also wear nightgowns and put nail polish on my toenails.

Her only restriction is that she will not go out with me while I am en femme.

Johanna

Reine
02-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Sometimes the best thing is to get caught .. this has given my friends some sense of freedom regardless of reaction.. I acually know some crossdressers who secretly want to be caught*!* What are you worried about .. i mean if she finds out, she might just be shocked is all.. if not.. i think if youenjoy dressing so much,you shouldbe free to do it.

BillieJoEllen
02-17-2011, 11:29 AM
You poor dear. I'm having surgery in two weeks and dreading my early convalesence because my wife will be home to take care of me. No 'Billie' time for two weeks. Won't even be able to log on here very much during that time. Couldn't imagine going a whole year Julie Ann!

Chrissy be good
02-17-2011, 05:15 PM
I feel your pain. I would dress for a few hours when my kids would take a nap. Now that they have outgrown naps, I have little time to dress. I thought about renting an artist spaces or a rehersal space used for bands. I remember someone saying they were going to rent a storage room and decorate it all girly. I'm frustrated and bummed, but not ready to come forth about my hobby. Next weekend I'm going to have the house to myself for the day so I'm going shopping. After that I might try a transformation service.