PDA

View Full Version : I Had to Un-Girl

Christy_M
02-17-2011, 05:28 PM
So my wife is in London on business and I am takingcare of the kids solo while she is gone. They typically go to bed by 8:30 PM and then it is Christy time. The last couple of days have been great but this morning about 5:00 AM I am awakened by my 6 year old crying.

So there I was groggy from lack of sleep and trying to figure out what was going on when I climb out of bed to see what the problem was. When my feet hit the floor I realized I was in my satin night gown with forms and padding in place and my pretty pink toe nails. I knew I had to un-girl before I went to see why my son was crying. It took a little while to pull it together and defrock.

Turns out he had a headache easily cured with childrenĀ“s Tylonel. By this time I was too worn out to re-Christy so just showered and got myself ready for work.

Has anyone else been stymied by life ripping them from the pink fog without giving time to reflect on the moment?

sissystephanie
02-17-2011, 05:34 PM
In my 70 years of crossdressing it has happened way too many times. And when the problem is a child crying, it can almost be a disaster!! The pink fog can present some trying times!!

RachelOKC
02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Perhaps you should just come out to your family so you don't have to worry about such slips?

I have a two year old son, and he will always know about my TG nature. He's been an active part of my TG life and has been with me to GLBT picnics, parades, parties, and even plain old casual outings around town. When you don't make it a big deal, the kids won't either.

Michelle James
02-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I can relate. i am 24/7 but today was just stupid. My P.O.S. van decided to have issues that I needed to fix myself. On top of that my driveway is part lake and part mud bog. I needed to fix the damn thing but could find no girl clothes that I could wear working on the van and certainly no shoes I could risk ruining in the mud. I'm such a girl sometimes. Soooo I got pissed and ripped off my girl stuff and put on the only boy clothes I own and an old pair of tennis shoes and went after it. IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN I LET LIFE GET IN THE WAY!!

GG Kathy
02-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Rachel it is good that your son knows but in the case of my SO and I our children are 16 and this is something that restarted for her about a year ago. I found out about a month ago. We are not quite sure how they would take it, so we are waiting a bit. I hope when the time comes they are as accepting as I am.

Christy_M
02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Well, my wife knows and doesn't approve. My grown children do not know and probably won't for quite some time. My youngest children don't need to know. The last thing I want for them is to have to explain to mean young kids why their father wears women's clothes. This isn't their battle and by my choice do not wish to have them know until they are older. I have a really good friend with a 14 year old that is struggling to understand what is happening to her "daddy" and while I would do anything to support her (my friend) there just isn't anything that can prepare kids for handling the enormity of the situation. Maybe at a young age they can get a personal grip on it better but they are in no way capable of explaining it to others. Geez, I can't even explain it myself and it is a part of me...

CaitlynRenee
02-17-2011, 11:22 PM
My beautiful wife knows and is ambivelant (spl), couldn't care less. She says I'm hers, for better or worse and this isn't really worse since I'm more sensitive when en femme. She even buys pretty things for me. My daughter (18) has always suspected and now knows and is actually glad. She's smart, beautiful and BI and we've talked (about her issues) since she was a tyke. My youngest boy doesn't have a clue about dad, but he himself has experimented with the CD life when in high school. Probably still does.

Not making an issue of it has been a big help. I'm still me, and 'me's' still he.......and she.

Chickhe
02-17-2011, 11:31 PM
The kid won't notice when they are busy crying.

Christy_M
02-18-2011, 12:04 AM
The kid won't notice when they are busy crying.

Too funny {smack} ba-da-bing, no more "sexy" talk :)

t-girlxsophie
02-18-2011, 02:42 AM
How about the day my stepsons decided to grill some sausages,while I was in the bedroom putting my makeup on,and them proceeding to set fire to the Oven,Picture the scene"wa wa wa wa wa" Fire Alarm blaring and me fully en femme,desperately trying to put out the flames (without success) well you've never seen anyone de-frock as fast as me,as we awaited the Fire Brigade,Talk about back down to earth with a bang :heehee:

:hugs:Sophie