PDA

View Full Version : Getting read at work.....

heathr1
09-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Although I only dress with one item, maybe once a month, I feel a woman I have worked with for only a month must have read me :o

She was looking through her Avon catalogue today and in front of two other women pointed out women's earrings they had for sale and said I'd look good wearing them and also said I'd look lovely with deep red toenails :o

Do co workers read you?

Priscilla1018
09-21-2005, 08:25 AM
I don't work but I am getting more looks and smiles at the club when I workout.

Lisa Golightly
09-21-2005, 08:28 AM
I think the dress and heels give it away in my case ;)

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 08:29 AM
well not mutch helpe with the work thingy ( i am retired) but from what i read she might be haveing some fun ... and most likely you wernt read.........

Natalie x
09-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Sounds like a good oportunity to out yourself, if you want to. How do you feel about them knowing (if they do) or telling them, if they don't?

Marla GG
09-21-2005, 09:45 AM
What I think may have happened (based on all your past posts) is that your co-workers made some random joke about you wearing girls' clothes, which is not an uncommon thing, and you had a visible reaction to it. That made them want to tease you about it again. Maybe you even brought it up again yourself, hoping they would tease you. :D

I doubt they know you are a CD.

Tedi
09-21-2005, 03:47 PM
She was looking through her Avon catalogue today and in front of two other women pointed out women's earrings they had for sale and said I'd look good wearing them and also said I'd look lovely with deep red toenails

I think I would have said.. Interesting, would you like to discuss it further over a few margaritas, after work?

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 03:50 PM
I tend to agree with Marla, you must of gave some sort of signals for hre to pick up on and she was hoping you would agree. Then I would go with Tedi and like the other posting tonight, maybe come out to this GG and see what happens!!

Who, knows, maybe she will buy you those earrings..!!
Hugggss
Carey