PDA

View Full Version : Wendy went out again tonight...

Wendy_Marie
02-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Today has been one of the best days I have had in a long time. It started when I woke this morning and climbed out of bed and the realization hit me that I was still dressed, what a wonderful feeling.
I got up had my coffee and then went to shower and get ready for my therapy appointment.
I shaved my legs and underarms and picked out my prettiest bra and pantyset and even though I wasn't ready to go to my therapy appointment as Wendy yet...knowing that I had on such pretty things made me feel very good. The appointment went very well and I was able to get some things off my chest which I had not shared with anyone...including my wife who has known about my dressing for more than 25 years now...and as the appointment ended the therapist made it a point to tell me that if I felt comfortble coming in dressed I was more than welcome to do so....Yes.
One of the biggest problems I have going on in my life right now is the stress which surrounds my home due largely to not having any privacy since my 24 year old daughter and my Grandson have been living here for over a year now. I love them both to dath but I have always been a private person and this is really beginning to get to me. So imagine my elation when I came home and found out that there was a message from my daughter saying she wouldn't be back home until late tomorrow. Yeah for me!
I immediatley changed into my pink capri pants, threw on a blouse and did the old "tape the boobs for cleavage" trick...It worked very well. A little more tape for a smooth tuck and then it was on to make up.....I took extra care with applying my makeup tonight as I had an agenda for the evening already planned out and that was not to just go out of the house again....I intended to test my resolve and go to one of the larger department stores to do a little shopping.
It was almost dark as I walked out the door and since I had skipped out on dinner today I made a quick stop at one of the fast food places for a small burger and a soda.
I have lost twenty two pounds since Thanksgiving due mainly to my decision to take my cross dressing experience to the next level and seek out therapy as well as occasionally completing a few excercises I have found online which are supposed to help develop your breasts, after all...a girls gotta watch her figure....:battingeyelashes:
After I finished my food I took off and went to K-Mart. Ours aren't usually very busy after dark here and while I want to get out into public more frequently...I am doing so using baby steps.
I arrived and didn't give myself time to rethink what I was doing but I pretty much had my mind already made up...I felt good and this felt right and is what I wanted to do...so I got out of the car and walked in just like I would any other time dressed or not and trying to sow as much feminine confidence as I could muster.
At one time I had both of my ears pierced but the holes grew up 20 years ago....I have been wanting to get them done again but for now I was in need of some clip on earrings... this was part of my agenda and on my shopping list for this evening.
I made my way to the jewelry section and meet a FTM dresser...with him was his very feminine looking girlfriend and when they saw me they both walked over to me and spoke being very friendly...that is a first for me, at least here in Springfield.

I found a pair of earrings I really liked, they were somewhat dainty with brushed silver accents on them and then decided that while I was here I needed to try on a couple of different sizes of jeans to see what would fit me correctly as the ones I own now are nearly falling off of me unless I have them tightly belted on.
I found some jeans I liked and wanted to try on so I went to the dressing room. The attendant was no where to be found so I had to walk all the back to the front and ask for help...next thing I know there is an anouncement over the loudspeaker that a customer needs help at th ladies dressing room..cool, right? Finally after several minuts of waiting the attendant arrived and did her count and then directed me to use the womens side of the dressing room I was elated.
I discovered that I now require a size 16 jean, which is 2-sizes smaller than the ones I have here at home....yeah!
But, I didn't like the cut on the jean so I left them on the counter and went to try on some shoes instead....I am in need of a pair of low heels for casual dress and a pair of flats as my old ones well, well they are just that....old.
As I stood there trying on a pair of peep toe pumps with a kitten heel...I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the mirrors and all I can say is I hate harsh flourescent lighting...it is not my friend...:Angry3:
It kinda took away the spring in my step and some of my confidence...so I decided I would shoe shop another day and went to the front, payed for my earrings and left.

Overall, despite the one little incident it was good evening for me and I vow it won't be my last....Tomorrow I am going to have the chance to take a three hour drive dressed...and I can't wait.

Cynthia Anne
02-17-2011, 10:36 PM
It sounds like you are having some much needed fun in the limited time you have! You go girl! You deserve it!

Wendy_Marie
02-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Thank You Cynthia....and there is a light at the end of my little tunnel. I had a very long conversation with my wife over the phone. I told her about my therapy...until then she believed it was strictly for my depression. She seemed very receptive to the idea of bringing Wendy back into our lives...and if she is just setting me up. Then so be it. I decided when I began therapy that I was going to finally be me and let the chips fall where they may.