PDA

View Full Version : New excitment!

JenniferForFun
02-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and enjoying all it's been offering! The one reason (for now) for joining is to share some stories and information whisle learning to become the woman I like to be. I already have a few funny stories but this one tops them I can only say so much to my peers!
Something happened the other day that was one of my first close calls on being called out. Could have gotten bad. So here it is:
I was driving down a small country road enjoying the nice weather on a beautiful day last week. I decided to dress from the neck down. (Note I had to change in my truck.) I had on a cami, bra, skirt, panties, and hoes (no makeup) Oh my toes were hot pink too ;). Anyways I realized how fast I was going and started looking for speed limit signs! (yeah u know where this is going) got pulled over for 16 over the speed limit. Well in the 15 sec, I had I got some jeans on and my jacket on. Thank god for window tint lol. He did his thing and came back asking me to step out of the vehicle :0. I mentioned I needed to get my shoes on and he agreed it was ok. So I hop out and realized my silky purple tie strings on my skirt were hanging out in the front as I faced him and I saw the cop look at them as another car pulled up. He walked back to his car as I checked myself. Lol the whole back of the skirt was hanging out as well as the front. My cami was showing a little so I franticly fixed it when I could! Cops get paid to be very observent!! I know for a fact he noticed I was underdressing so to speak. Scared out of my mind!! He let me go from the ticket and said very kindly slow down and drive safe. Maybe I made his day atleast.
Try telling this to a homophobic friend. Just can't do it. Had to share!
Thx- Jen

Sarah Doepner
02-18-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm glad nothing bad happened, and it sounds like you are pretty darn coordinated. If I'd tried to change in the front seat of my car I'd probably have fallen out on the ground half dressed when he came up to get the door open. Most often cops are pretty well trained and if you don't act out they just shake their heads and go about their business. Sometimes it seems that it may just be better to dress totally and be done with it.

Karren H
02-18-2011, 12:01 PM
From all the drunk speeding guys in dresses I've seen on TV... That won't even get you on the Cops show!! Obviously you need to try hard next time. Lol.

JenniferForFun
02-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Lol very true. They see it all and more then we know ha, yeah I have seen it a few times on tv. I will try harder! Hehe
It did take a long time to get dressed to the point I was! It's tuff but someone has to do it! :) I have never dressed in public. I'm still months new and have a long ways to go until I would try. ( i did walk around my car in a skirt at a parking lot once at night! Bent over to "check my tire" and feel the breeze ;) Im a dork.

MichelleP
02-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Cops have seen it all and they pretty much don't care as long as you remain compliant. One tip though - take off the high heels if they ask you to "walk the line" on a field sobriety test:D

Cynthia Anne
02-18-2011, 07:21 PM
If you didn't get a ticket, you must have winked at him!

JenniferForFun
02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Hehe I believe people of power DO have very submissive sides including CDs. Maybe I got him thinking about his own Jennifer ;)

docrobbysherry
02-18-2011, 08:26 PM
"Hoes"? ( No idea!)
I'm just glad u didn't say, "Dirty hoes", Jenn! My imagination is uncureably incorrigible!

JenniferForFun
02-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Sometimes my iPhones word completion cracks me up lol.

Gina X
02-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Sometimes my iPhones word completion cracks me up lol.

Could we all spell correctly before iPhones ? it does make you wonder !!!

Jolene
02-20-2011, 02:04 PM
You are good.
I have to get out of the car just to take my coat off. :)