PDA

View Full Version : Rings on your fingers

Lesley Ann
02-18-2011, 02:04 PM
I wonder how many of you wear 24/7, whether you are dressed or not. I ask because I always wear my wide band wedding ring, engagement ring, enternaity ring and a twisted gold ring with very small chipped diamonds, I wear them all on the same finger (third finger left hand) My patner complained, because she felt uneasy, when, and if someone noticed. To be honest I rarely notice I am wearing them, and when she reminds me, I transfer one ring to my other hand, and she seems satified, I never take off the other rings. I thought I'd ask how many other did the same, so that I could read your replies to her, and say "There you are, I told I am not the only one" I just add again I wear them reguardles of what dress mode I am in (although I am 23/7 fem) your thoughts please.
My best wishes,
Lesley Ann

Deanna B
02-18-2011, 02:57 PM
hi Lesley i to love wearing my rings . i have 5 of them 3 necklaces and 1 anklet which i love. but i work in the building trade so my rings will get ruined but i always wear my heart shape necklaces and weekend i wear them all .take care lesley. love deanna

Avana
02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
i just bought a beautiful, clear turquoise in an antique setting last night!

Rings, bangles, and cuffs are my thing.

Charleen
02-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Sevens rings, necklace, a wrist and an ankle bracelet.

sissystephanie
02-18-2011, 04:47 PM
I have been wearing my wedding band since my dear late wife put it on my finger almost 56 years ago. Yes, it has been off a few time, once when it had to be cut off! But it goes back on as soon as possible. Even if I am enfemme!! And I do wear a neck pendant every day, undercover in drab and openly if enfemme!

Cheryl T
02-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I wear my wedding ring (kind of androgynous), my earrings (diamond studs), a rope necklace and my ankle bracelets all the time. I don't wear more jewelry due to the nature of my job and the potential for injury.
Once off work I add a few bracelets and 2 rings on my right hand.

Miranda09
02-19-2011, 12:13 AM
I have a few rings, but don't wear them all the time, just once in a while when I know they wont get in the way or damaged. As for wearing alot of rings at once, ever see Sammy Davis Jr's hands....he always wore lots of rings. So don't be shy about it if you like it. :)