PDA

View Full Version : Got my makeover review posted

Zoe Preston
02-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Four weeks ago I visited a dressing service for the first time in 15 years :eek: and probably went overboard posting my pictures from the day :daydreaming:

Anyway, as part of the service we are offered the chance to have a profile page created and I'm pleased to say that mine has just been uploaded. :battingeyelashes:
http://transpose.tv/gallery/zoe-preston.shtml

I wrote a fulsome review which was published unamended and I can't stress enough to all the UK girls - Save up and go to Transpose , you won't regret it :)

On a side note, next Monday I'm attending their monthly T party/get-together. This will be my first time dressed with other CDers, so I'm excited and nervous. Actually, to tell the truth, I'm not that nervous about meeting others, I'm just terrified of making a mess of my make up when I get dressed there :o

Zoe

Dawna Ellen Bays
02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
And you look AWESOME!

Deanna B
02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
hi how are you ok i hope . you look out of this world and a 100% looking female WOW. hope your t party goes ok. take care. love deanna

t-girlxsophie
02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
I have a good friend who raves about Transpose and Teela's Dressing Service,She goes to all the get togethers,I know you will have the best time.
I was going down there later this year for Makeover with my friend,but due to circumstances I had to cancel,your pics look fab and I would say to UK girls if you get the chance go for it

:hugs:Sophie

PretzelGirl
02-18-2011, 03:59 PM
You look wonderful Zoe! I am glad for you that you had a positive and fun experience.

Misty G
02-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Awesome !? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cynthia Anne
02-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Nervous? YOU? The only thing you have to be nervous about is taking the spotlight! You are beautiful!!

MichelleP
02-18-2011, 05:58 PM
You look wonderful Zoe! Your pictures are perfect.

renee k
02-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Awesome Zoe!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing with us.

Renee

Eryn
02-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Zoe, the fifth picture... wow... :)

Zoe Preston
02-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you for all the lovely comments, you're all too kind :o

Considering I'm in my mid-fifties you can understand why I was - and still am - thrilled at the results of my makeover :battingeyelashes:

Zoe

Joanne Curl
02-19-2011, 12:40 PM
you look wonderful but more importantly, you look happy.

Christy_M
02-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Those are just beautiful pictures. You look fantastic.

Rianna Humble
02-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Great photos, you look like you had as much fun at Transpose as I did in the studio in London. No sign of pork in those photos, plenty of produce of the Bombyx mori.

Hope you enjoy the T party/get-together, it can be great fun relaxing in the company of people who understand.

As it's between 4 and 6 hours by train from Crawley to Ellsemere port I would also need to stay overnight in Cheshire which sadly puts it beyond my reach.