PDA

View Full Version : Kids Say the Darndest Things

Zavira
02-18-2011, 06:28 PM
So, my girlfriend and I were at Ross, in the shoe section, and I found a pair of heels I wanted to try on. (I was completely in man mode) And wouldnht you know it, as I try in vain to fit into the heels, a couple children round the corner.....

Child: "Let's find the men's shoes!" *sees me* Oh! Here they are! *sees the heels as I try putting them up* "Wait, these aren't the men's shoes, mister, are you trying on those high heels?

Me: *bright red* Yes, but it's not working, they don't fit.....

Child: Do you like wearing girl's shoes?

Me: *dead on the inside from embarrassment* For fun, yes...

*the children giggle and run off, as my girlfriend laughs and teases me about it* x.x

Chastitycd
02-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Sorry for your embarrassment, but be thankful you can find shoes in your size at a store.... :brolleyes:

Cynthia Anne
02-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Oh ya' just gotta' love kids! Out of the mouths of babes' Sorry, I love heels more!

Paula G
02-18-2011, 07:07 PM
You'll be able to laugh about it years from now. Did you find a nice pair, though?

az_azeel
02-18-2011, 07:21 PM
if only we could keep that natural innocence...;)

MarcyRex
02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
AAahhh yes beautiful and different. Its like a price check on a pair of PH I once had. My reactions and feelings were pretty much the same...

Jessica_Dillon
02-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Oh ya' just gotta' love kids! Out of the mouths of babes' Sorry, I love heels more!

Yup! The cute heels far outweigh any embarassment! I do hope you found a good pair though.

Zavira
02-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Sorry for your embarrassment, but be thankful you can find shoes in your size at a store.... :brolleyes:

hehehe Eh, I am not too worried, it was funny at the same time, and actually, I normally can't, I wear a 15-16 in men's ;)

lol ^^ Yeah, I would have to agree. Heels cost less...... usually ;)

You'll be able to laugh about it years from now. Did you find a nice pair, though?

Oh, I laughed about it minutes from then ^^ And no, sadly, I did not. They didn't have my size or anything I could pretend to squeeze into x.x

if only we could keep that natural innocence...;)

The world would definitely be more interesting and fun ^^ XD

AAahhh yes beautiful and different. Its like a price check on a pair of PH I once had. My reactions and feelings were pretty much the same...

Isn't it fun? XD ;)

Yup! The cute heels far outweigh any embarassment! I do hope you found a good pair though.

Nope, no such luck for me, unfortunately. I think I shall have to stick to ordering off of the internet =P

Chickhe
02-19-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm mostly scared to get between the kids and the momma bear. Anyways, with your girlfriend there its easy to pretend you are just clowning around.

Zavira
02-19-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm mostly scared to get between the kids and the momma bear. Anyways, with your girlfriend there its easy to pretend you are just clowning around.

lol ^^ No clue where the parents were, I thinks the kids had wandered off on a rampage XD And yes, that did help get me out of too much explaining lol