PDA

View Full Version : What treatment from strangers that'll make me feel ultra feminine ?

linda.wai
02-18-2011, 08:44 PM
What are the things strangers in the street do to us that will make us feel really feminine, when en femme?

Eg

Someone open the door for me
Calling me Ma'am or Miss
Getting that appreciating or lustful look from guys

What else?

sarah_alexander
02-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Last summer I got all done up, and decided to venture out...I don't do that very often. I had bought a cute new dress and I was eager to wear it out. I got about four blocks from my apartment, and two girls passed me, while I sorta looked at the ground hoping to pass. One of them said to the other, "That is such a cute dress!". Totally made my day!

Chickhe
02-19-2011, 03:40 AM
A few times it was a look from other woman who looked at me and gave me their warm smile... like we're in the same club. And once in a while, I just feel like I have that bounce in my step.

t-girlxsophie
02-19-2011, 04:20 AM
My last two visits into the City,once on my own and the second with my wife I went through both occasions without odd looks,comments or anything negative at all,I felt 10 foot tall and the confidence I felt was immense

:hugs:Sophie

Joanne Curl
02-19-2011, 12:43 PM
I'd have to say when I'm out in public and I get "mam'ed". I love it and it makes me feel so good. Also when a man opens the door for me. I too have been complemented on my nails and that's pretty neat too.

Diane Smith
02-20-2011, 01:39 AM
Compliments on my nails, shoes, hair or jewelry are always nice, but I almost fainted the first time a man went out of his way to open a door for me ... it just never occurred to me that would ever happen. Very good feeling, once I realized what he was doing!

- Diane

LitaKelley
02-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Best one for me was while shopping, I was all dolled up and dressed classy and I hear a woman sigh and say to her friend "Jesus christ, I wish I looked that good" felt great hearing that, so, I had to say "Thank you", but that startled her .. she gasped and said "oh my god"

Myojine
02-20-2011, 03:30 AM
A guy grabbin my ass.
/blush

SuzanneBender
02-20-2011, 06:13 AM
My most memorable moment was riding on an elevator in a Denver hotel. I was leaving to drive back to KC en femme and boarded the elevator with all my bags in tow. The darn elevator stopped at every floor and by the time we reached the ground I felt like a sore thumb and sardine all rolled into one. I was trapped in the back corner of the elevator by a sea of masculinity. Then the doors opened and and the sea parted to let little ole me off.

I enjoy compliments from other women on my clothes or makeup while out and about. And nothing in this world beats being included in gal talk when in the salon getting your nails done.

To me femininity isn't about sexuality. Its about simply being recognized in the world as being who you are at that moment. There are very few feelings that compare.

Tanya C
02-20-2011, 06:52 AM
When I'm out dressed I really love to hear people speak to me as though I were a woman. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were about to enter a restaurant when we struck up a brief conversation with a waitress who was outside the restuarant having a smoke. At the end of the conversation she said to my wife and I, "well you ladies have a nice dinner".

Byanca
02-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Femininity from me comes from within. I don't think strangers affect it all that much. They more have the power to make me feel good or bad.