PDA

View Full Version : HOw many of us have a Halloween party to go to this year?

celeste26
09-21-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm sure that many of us have used Halloween night as a means of getting out en femme. It certainly will be for me. This will be the no holds barred get all the ammo out and do it all up. Unfortunately I have no digital camera for proof.

Trinity_cat
09-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi Celeste

A possible solution for you would be, to get friendly with someone (or more) at the party that has a digital camera. You will end up in lots of photos, and ask them to take some shots of you on your own.
Now here's the cheeky part. You convince them to put the photos on a disc, get them to loan you the disc, scurry home and rip it to your PC.

Gunda
09-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Hi Celeste,
Cheers to another Oregon girl.
Unfortunately no party for me. Will certainly use the opportunity to shop for myself with greater confidence as we near Halloween - I find thats the easiest time to shop for CD items without being read. (Yes, I shop in drab.) I hope my confidence will improve with time but having the excuse of looking for a "costume" takes some stress off.

Best,
Gunda

Emily Ann Brown
09-21-2005, 02:36 PM
get a disposable camera and take your pics.....take it across town to a place like WalMart and do 3 day developing which they send out. Use your feminine name on the envelope and fake the address. Go back right on delivery time and get the pics....worked for me until I got the digital.

Emily Ann

Stacie Stockman
09-21-2005, 02:54 PM
I do! I do!!

Its going to be my first halloween enfemme! Since admiting to myself that Stacie is a part of me this past year, Im very excited to have my 2nd night out. I feel more excited than Ralphie Parker/Peter Billingsly waiting for a Red Ryder BB gun on Christmas!

BTW: Im going as a nurse.

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 02:59 PM
see theres always a way....reg. camara then scan pitcures into couputer........

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 03:01 PM
I don't have one this year to goto, sure wish I did. However, that reminds me of when I bought my first wig. I wasn't en femme and just happened past a wig store in Little Rock and I had to go in. I was buying a wig and the sales lady asked me why I wanted it and the first thing that came to my mind was Halloween, even though it was a month away. She then said well you need nails, eye lashes and hose, she sold it all to me. I was so excited and I didn't want to leave the store.

Hgggs

Carey

Krissi
09-21-2005, 03:23 PM
We are going to host a Halloween party this year. My wife's fav holiday by the way. Early in the year had all these plans. Going to dress up, adults only, all kinds of fun games. Well that has turned into several couples are now bringing their kids, which was fine, still going to dress up. To now my wife slipped up and invited her folks and mine and both sets accepted. Soo, there went my big halloween party debut. I was looking forward to dressing infront of some friends for halloween, but can't bring myself to do it with my parents around, let alone hers.

Stormgirl
09-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Not yet but if I do go,Im going as Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

uknowhoo
09-21-2005, 03:33 PM
1992 was the last time I went dressed en femme for Halloween. Doesn't that sound horrible? Well, this is the first Halloween that I've had forms, wig or make-up. Unfortunately, I don't have a party to go to yet, but I'm hoping something will turn up. If not, I could always go to a local bar that has Halloween festivities.

MarinaTwelve200
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
My adult sunday school class always has a great party on Halloween. One of the members has a rather large farm/ranch just out of town. He has a party place set up with tables and a bonfire about a mile into the woods near a stream with a waterfall. They hang lanterns in the trees for light and always have a "jackal lantern" or two. :D We have a feast of boiled peanuts, hot dogs, marshmallos, smores and casseroles.---Its a hell of a lotta fun. I went out there last year for the first time En FEM--as a "gypsy fortune teller"---quite a change from my minstrel singer, or cowboy costumes of the previous years.----I WON the costume contest BTW.

This year Im going as MARK TWAIN----Hey, if I go twice in a row as a female , folks might think im "funny"---Cant have that. Folks think I'm eccentric enough as it is.-----I AM helping an old lady get together a GOTH costume though :D

AlysonCD
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Don't have a party to go to here but am using the same excuse as others that I'm shopping for Halloween stuff

ChristineRenee
09-21-2005, 07:29 PM
The association in our community here is having a Halloween party and Penny and I are going. This will be the first time that I have gone out dressed on Halloween and I'm going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! Penny hasn't decided yet what she is going as...but we are looking forward to having a lot of fun and taking some pics as well!;)

ronna
09-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Whoa totally if I don't get invited I'll have my own party and you're all invited but there are some awesome costumes out there and you can probably come up with your own ideas so yeah wanna be a witch or a faerie or how about a hoe? What better occasion, don't delay, sisters, do this for yourselves
You are worthy

rachel_jean
09-21-2005, 10:15 PM
get a disposable camera and take your pics.....take it across town to a place like WalMart and do 3 day developing which they send out. Use your feminine name on the envelope and fake the address. Go back right on delivery time and get the pics....worked for me until I got the digital.

Emily Ann

I believe some places will even burn a CD (don't get too close ;) ) for you with your pics from a non-digital (even disposable) camera.

Rachel Jean

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-21-2005, 10:44 PM
i dont have a party to go to but my wife has that night off so we just might go to the bar. :D

Rainbow6562005
09-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Hi, :)

Your description of the scene in the woods around the campfire evoked marvelous old memories of me in camp: all that is missing in the details is some wonderful person scaring the crap out of you with well-told horror stories, like "The Monkey's Paw."

Brrrr.

Rainbow

Billijo49504
09-21-2005, 11:29 PM
No party here, but if nothing comes up, we are planning to go out to diner, dressed of course. The last time we did it, she had a costume and I just dressed en fem, as her mother, or her friend. The better half is kinda a compact model. :)

HaleyPink2000
09-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Yep the TriEss group here in Central Illinois is having a Halloween party. Still looking for a nice gown to wear. I'm a size 44B bra size and 42 C with a cincher. Also a 44 waist with the cincher on.

Any help would be great with finding me a Halloween outfit. I'm 5'10" also.

Sooooo Help Haley, Remember that " Help Haley"!

Thanks!
Haley:)

PinkDressLover
09-22-2005, 12:02 AM
I havn't got a party to go to yet either, but if I can't find one I can always just lounge around dressed up, long as I have a decent excuse to buy that sexy french maid costume i've been eyeing!

Holly
09-22-2005, 01:46 AM
My wife and I are heading to Las Vegas and going out as showgirls with about 20 other CDers and SO's. I already have my costume... just looking for a pair of gold heels. :) We've got room for more, if you want to join us!

Miss Vicki
09-22-2005, 04:15 AM
Ronna.
I can be there and can't wait for the formal invitation and address. Oh, by the way, I will the one dressed as a woman.

Lauren415
09-22-2005, 09:46 AM
might be going to a party in Chicago, but I will be dressing for work. I think I am going as a she-devil.