PDA

View Full Version : winter lb's

5150 Girl
02-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh crap, I picked up 6 extra pounds over the winter. The bad part is it shows under my new, red, slinky dress
I can't wait untill i can get back on the mountain bike and take it back off again!

sissystephanie
02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
You are so right!! Back on the bike and get those pounds off!! You are a good looking girl!!

Cynthia Anne
02-19-2011, 09:08 PM
You better get that bike ready 'cause spring a comin'! Then ride, ride RIDE!

Savanna
02-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Picked up 6 extra pounds over the winter?

Next time try not to choose such large breast forms.:heehee:

Or, Note to self: Remember to remove forms before weighing in.

Either way, I think some mountain biking should do the trick.

Good Luck

Angie G
02-19-2011, 09:43 PM
We Cad workout inside. It's been a difficult month and a half I lost 5 lb's ( Not by choice) I will be glade when winter is gone. Well I didn't really need that 5 lb's.:hugs:
Anfie

Kimburly
02-19-2011, 10:11 PM
An odd thing: I've always been heavier in summer. Working outdoors in the butt cold weather is a sure calorie burner.
No matter, though, there's plenty of extra poundage to last all year long.

alyssaenglefield
02-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Don't worry: I gained 15kg (33lbs) last winter - a combination of dorm food, fizzy drink, chocolate and too many midnight trips to the Golden Arches! I've lost most of it over summer - still need to lose a bit more to get back in the double digits.

Sedona
02-19-2011, 10:59 PM
5150, I hear you. I just started my exercising again. Gained about ten pounds, and am looking forward to dropping it in the next month or so.

Christy_M
02-20-2011, 01:46 AM
I am up 8 lbs since t-giving...I need to get back on the treadmill soon...

Jocelyn Quivers
02-20-2011, 01:34 PM
On a lighter note at least there is no greater motivator to lose weight than having a dress fit too tight. At least in my case.

I also tend to be heavier in the summer time. Perhaps it's my will power being drained by the constant non-stop cookouts I'm always at.

Fran Moore
02-21-2011, 09:39 PM
That usually get me, and the lack of outdoor exercise in the cold winter months. Without the thought of not being able to fit into my wardrobe, I would not have the motivation to lose the extra lbs. by springtime. I refuse to go "up a size" and cannot bring myself to dress at all if my belly starts to protrude over my belt. That's just me, and not offense to those that can and do.....

Suzanne

BillieJoEllen
02-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Since retiring because of a physical malady eleven months ago I've gained close to thirty. The holidays and a vacation were especially brutal to me. I did manage to put 1300miles on my bike over the spring,summer and fall but my main problem is that I can't walk very well anymore. Can't exercise the way I want to. Fortunaely I'll be able to perhaps correct that little problem next week when I undergo surgery to correct my problem. Can't wait to get back out exercising on a daily basis.