PDA

View Full Version : Cross Dressing buddy

Jenniferathome
02-19-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm curious if anyone has a friend with whom they can get dressed up and go out or just hang out. Now, I have to exclude those lucky few who's wives or girlfriends help them. I mean just a friend. Maybe someone met via a site like this, for example. Anyone have such a friend? I think it would be great to be able to get all dressed up with someone who knows exactly what you are about.

sara1985
02-19-2011, 11:56 PM
No such luck here. But I'm hopeful.

Eve_WA
02-19-2011, 11:56 PM
A few of us gals go out quite regularly here in Western Washington. Its kind of nice to have the 'Sisterhood' to gab with. We can all relate and give tips on challenges and techniques.

Gennifer
02-20-2011, 12:27 AM
No, I don't have someone I can dress with, other than my wife. I have wondered what it would be like to have a friend that I can share my dressing with. Maybe one of these days.

nvlady
02-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Nobody here, but if anybody in northern Nevada wants a friend here I am.

Angie Sweet
02-20-2011, 12:37 AM
I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.

Cynthia Anne
02-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Missouri is the Show-me state! So Please show me one 'cause I m ready to go!

Ericka2
02-20-2011, 12:55 AM
That would be so lovely, I know it will happen.........

Love,Ericka

5150 Girl
02-20-2011, 01:07 AM
I'm in east central Ohio if somone needs a freind

OccasionalSkirt
02-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Count me in as well! I'd hang out even if I'm not in girl mode!

Christy_M
02-20-2011, 01:50 AM
A few of us gals go out quite regularly here in Western Washington. Its kind of nice to have the 'Sisterhood' to gab with. We can all relate and give tips on challenges and techniques.

Eve is right, there are a number of us here in Western Washington that get out pretty regularly. It certainly is great to be around people who you can be completely honest with. Friend who know everything about me and still stand by me...I have always feared losing friends becasue of Christy and I am so thankful that I have these friends becasue of Christy.

t-girlxsophie
02-20-2011, 01:54 AM
I met my best friend joanne at support group the second month I was there and in the 10years since we have shared so many adventures and many laughs together,sadly next month is the last she will get out dressed,shes getting weary of it all,and is giving up(yes I know) but we plan for her to go out with a bang.My Wife and I have planned a surprise for her

Tricia Lee
02-20-2011, 01:57 AM
I've been lucky enough to find some new friends who I can be myself around. It's such a wonderful difference compared to just a year ago. Most of us live our whole lives in secret. It's a real blessing to be able to talk and laugh with others who accept us :)

Stacye Rose
02-20-2011, 08:39 AM
I have been lucky enough to find a number of friends that accept me as who I am and give me the opportunity to go many places with them

Chrissy be good
02-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Nobody I've met in person yet, just a couple girls I chat with regularly on here. I would love to have a buddy to dress with and start trouble. ;-)

BRANDYJ
02-20-2011, 09:07 AM
I used t have one friend and his wife that I socialized with and even worked with at one time. We did things in both fem and male mode often. Sadly he passed away about 2 years ago with a sudden heart attack.
I'd love to find another friend to socialize with dressed and undressed to go do typical guy stuff with as well as dressing together.

joan658
02-20-2011, 09:09 AM
I don't have a "buddy" as you described - wish I did - but when we lived in Virginia I told my best friend about my cross dressing (she was someone I played racquetball with there) and she'd come over for dinner or to visit my wife and I and she liked having me "dress" when she visited. My wife also told her daughter (my own kids don't know) ... her daughter came to visit for 2 weeks over Christmas and I was able to dress full time at home while she was here. We also went shopping together ... Samantha loves to shop and her mother (my wife) does not. Granted, I do not go out in public en fem, but it was great having Samantha pick out a dress or blouse and ask me "don't you think this would look cute on Joan?" or "do you think Joan would like this?" But it would be nice to have someone you could visit with and you could both dress and just be good friends.

DebsUK
02-20-2011, 09:09 AM
I've not met up with anyone yet, but I've made some great friends through this forum that live locally, so I'm getting a nice little network and will be meeting up with some soon I hope :)

insearchofme
02-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I had a buddy but I had to move. I miss her. I agree it is so nice to sit and talk with another like girl us. I've done it when I was in guy mode and they were eithr dressed or not. I had a great time with my girl friends!

erica12b
02-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I have missed two opportunities to meet and befriend sisters, I regret it, and I hope I get another chance someday

Looking for friends, and pen-pals in western colorado

laura.lapinski
02-20-2011, 11:34 AM
I'd like to try it if it was totally discreet.

Bootsiegalore
02-20-2011, 11:43 AM
It would be pretty cool to find somone! I met a local snow bird but have not had a chance to go out. She gave the invite to do something or go shopping but is in Canada most of the time!

Rachel
Mesa AZ

Sandy Banks
02-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Lookin for that kind of friend in NE Ohio(C-town) area..............................................

Cheryl T
02-20-2011, 11:46 AM
I do. One of my friends from my Tri-Ess chapter and I get together about once a month and go shopping, to dinner, etc.

stellatoo
02-20-2011, 11:55 AM
I used to have a friend that crossdressed & we would go out occasionally together. It was very nice but we drifted apart due to other commitments. I'd like to meet someone else for a platonic girl friendship. Anyone in Sheffield, South Yorkshire?

Rogina B
02-20-2011, 12:17 PM
Most out and about girls are comfortable on their own but there are times when a buddy makes it a lot better.However,most of us don't have the time and effort to spare in order to drag someone out of the closet and into the public eye as that is dependent on their confidence coupled with realist practice.Not sure that two closeters would ever make it out the front door.

Deanna B
02-20-2011, 12:19 PM
hi . it would be great to have friend like that. i am hopefull .i bought my house at a early age so i had to work 7 day a week so my friendship skills aren't that good. love deanna

Dfuzzy
02-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Ive thought about it. Tried to connect with someone over craigslist but it didnt work out.

Jilmac
02-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Yep, I have a crossdressing buddy that I met on this site. On here she goes by Rexy. We are best friends and we're always doing something together as girlfriends. We live about 30 miles apart and although she's still working, (and I'm retired), we can still find plenty of time to just be ourselves en femme.

KarenSusan
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM
That sure would be nice. Anyone near Mountain View, Ca?

carhill2mn
02-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Yes, I have two such friends. One is a GW.

CaitlynRenee
02-21-2011, 11:40 PM
That would be fantastic!.. To have a friend who was or was not a CD but to whom you could be yourself with whether you were drab or femme at the time and who if THEY were a CD, could be drab or femme around you and the friendship would be just as strong, the conversations just as meaningful, the dinners out just as comfortable. Someone you could do guy things with or girl things with anytime and whom you could share confidences with when you felt down. A buddy in every sense of the word.

Guess it's only a wishful thought though. I'm still lonely. Lost my best buddy (who knew) in a refinery explosion some years ago.

San Antonio?

AllieSF
02-22-2011, 01:40 AM
I have met several from this site, including WindyCissy and Megan. However, they are what I have labeled as travelers who come to the San Francisco area on business. Thus, my outings with them are limited to those few rare times when they are in the area. I have also met others from urnotalone.com with whom I have gone out. Those sites plus networking with others has kept me pretty busy going out this new year 2 times a week. I am always trying to meet new people, especially those local to me. Probably similar to other's experiences, the hard part is to find someone local, then resolving all the logistical issues (e.g. work hours, when the SO will let them out, when they can sneak out, when they will travel to the area, personal commitments, and the final big one, whether or not we will click as potential CD friends based on personalities, interests, ability to even go out, and dressing styles).

Sapphire
02-22-2011, 02:07 AM
No. Probably a bit too complicated and problematic for many of us.
Making virtual TG friends on a site like this may not be a bad alternative.

We come from all sorts of backgrounds and places and this can create a bond of sorts that crosses many divides and makes communication between us that bit more interesting.

Kind of like a strange and secret International sisterhood!

joank
02-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Oh Yes and it has been great. We don't have enough time but with the retirement of my SO and my friend moving away, the shared time will come to an end.
Darn!

Kim_Bitzflick
02-22-2011, 12:04 PM
YES I do.

I met him while I was in femme mode. I was at the July 4th activities in downtown. I was walking from the parking lot to the activities. He was with his 20 year old daughter. I found out later that he was/is a crossdresser.

Now we go to movies and shopping. It's nice to get out with him (he just wears skirts not the full femme mode). We have also done things in pure male mode too.

Marcie R.
02-22-2011, 12:27 PM
I did have a friend that also crossdressed. We met in Toronto at a fetish club that held a party once a month. He travelled to Toronto on busness just like myself. We got together a few times and had a wonderful experience, helping each other get dressed for an evening of fun. Unfortunately his wife found out about his crossdressing and threatened to leave him if he didn't give up the CDing. I think they moved from the location I was aware of and I haven't been able to find out what happened.

Oilpainter35
02-22-2011, 02:02 PM
This would be wonderful. I'm about 40 miles west of Chicago. write me. I'll get back to ya............Drew

JenniferR771
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Sure--its fun. I have met at least five local cds on this site. I shop and hang out with a few when I get a chance to go out. And tonight (Last Tuesday of the month) several of us will be at a support group meeting. A few others I have not yet met, but look forward to meeting them some time in the future.

suzy1
02-22-2011, 02:26 PM
I am very lucky. I have a special friend that comes over. I am treated like a true lady.
And it gets naughty some times.
To let my heir down and rave all night and its fantastic fun!
I dress as sexy as I can and it’s always appreciated.

SUZY.

kristinacd55
02-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Funny you should say that because I have a friend Jen who I just went shopping with last Thursday! We had a blast, and I can't wait to do it again. I started a thread about it.....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?148936-First-time-out-shopping!!

Doubly funny...i scrolled down and noticed Brandy saying people didn't have their location. I said of course I have mine and voila! I didn't! Thanks Brandy :)

Tina P Hose
02-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I would love to dress with some friends.

Lynn Marie
02-22-2011, 08:17 PM
I feel very fortunate to have met a fellow CDer on this forum whom I can call a real friend. This friendship has opened up all sorts of new horizons.

I know how hard it is for so many of us to pry open that door to our closets, but it is well worth the effort to make friends and get out together. You grow and learn so much.

Jessie0276
02-22-2011, 08:49 PM
I used to have a crossdressing freind to dress up with, go shopping,and do girly things with until, he moved 2 states away. We still keep in touch but never see each other. Maybe some day i can find somebody to share freindship with.

BRANDYJ
02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
It's no wonder why some members here can't find local friends! Of the 44 posts so far, 13 of the posters do not list a location at all. Or they are way to vague about it. I mean, if you say you are from the mid west, or just the name of the state how in the world is a potential local crossdressing friend gonna find you? Just as bad, I see many members do not list there age. I think that can be a factor since this 62 yo would want to find friends at least over 40 or even 50, so we might have some other life experiences to share. I proudly list my age and exactly where I live. I would not be hard to find in a member search if someone was looking for a local friend.:2c:

Billie Jean
02-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I dressed with another cd once but not to turn it into being cd buddies. It was for an event at work but he like me had his own wardrobe. We never talked about it afterward. Billie Jean

Presh GG
02-22-2011, 11:33 PM
I am a happily married wife of a cd and one of my closest "gurlfriends" I go shopping and lunching with, I met at my husbands T-support group. We both love to talk over coffee [ Tully's of course ! ]
My H, Tea comes along when she can.

Presh GG

Jessica_Dillon
02-23-2011, 12:43 AM
I have a couple that I have met over time at various functions like SCC, but mostly, I travel, and if I have the opportunity to meet someone new for coffee while on the road...I'm always game! It usually gives me an excuse to go find a new outfit, since they've probably already seen a picture of one I own! ;-) However, Some more opportunities nearer to home and my entire wardrobe would be a nice too. So, to answer the first question; Yes, and No, and Sometimes, but not always!

GinaD
02-23-2011, 08:41 AM
I am looking for a friend to dress with, or even better, a female friend with great beauty sense and an eye for fashion to help me keep it as real as possible. When I do venture out, it is alone, which is ok for a walk on the beach or a book in the park, but not so great for shopping, lunch, or coffee.

Jennifer Sophia
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't mind finding someone to talk to or hangout with in my area. I would actually like go out sometime, but I dont have the courage to go at it alone. I think have someone with you would make it easier

DaniPat
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM
I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.

The answer to the post is = nope, haven't met anyone, member of this community forum or not.

To Angie,
I would also like to have some CD/TG friends to hang out with, shop, chat, stuff like that. I did not know there was a group in Columbus. What's the name of the group and do they have an internet presence?

To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.

Danielle Patricia

P.S. It's ok to PM me or leave a message in my profile. I would love to meet, at least once, to see if we could be friends:)

amyinhiding
02-24-2011, 12:35 AM
I would very much like a friend, but I think it would be too tough to arrange.... I'm pretty closet-ed, and my availability is really limited, and plus I would want someone near my own age-group to hang out with! (mid-20s). That being said, I would still very much like the chance to make some new friends.

katrinakat
02-24-2011, 12:40 AM
When I lived in FRISCO, my girl Eve. Not lately...why is it so difficult? Intimidation? Maybe

christinac
02-24-2011, 01:14 AM
I haven't been so lucky yet. I actually considured for a while moving to another city just for that reason.

BiancaEstrella
02-24-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't have a male friend who cross-dresses with me, but I count a Division-I athlete (womens' bb) amongst my friends who know, and she's more than willing to doll up when available...

Kate17
02-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Several. I recently met another CD and we have become great friends. We go out together and have a great time - day or night. Last weekend we went to Denver and spent the whole weekend as a couple of girls on the town. If you look, we are out there and you can see by the posts, most of us are looking for friends. You just have to make the first move and follow thru. It takes a little effort to make a good friend and a little extra when that friend is a cd like you. I love to go out with other girls. When you have doubts ( like do i pass, will somebody point at me?) having company gives you a little extra courage.

teri50
02-25-2011, 08:11 PM
I don't have anyone to dress up with, but have a gurlfriend who lives 140 kms..away and hope to meet someday...We only connect by chat and will be so nice to finally meet up...It is very lonely at times when you want to have company to help you out with things like dressing, putting on makeup, or just sitting down and chatting...

Jorja
02-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Gawd, what would I want with another silly CD or Tgirl??? :D

I have 30 girls in various stages of transition that work for me. We all hang out together. If we are not working you can normally find 5 or 6 or more of them at my home driving me crazy. We are just one big happy family.

Rogina B
02-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Jorja and her big family have it made!!!

Alisa
02-25-2011, 09:08 PM
I am working on finding a way to socialize more!

demibra
03-20-2011, 11:40 AM
I am always looking for friend(s) with mutual interests. However, hard to find in Augusta, GA.

Tina P Hose
03-20-2011, 04:09 PM
I am just a little gurl in hidding, hope one day to meet up, with another.

Sammy
03-20-2011, 04:16 PM
That would be sooo nice!

Gina X
03-20-2011, 04:18 PM
I would love to meet up with anyone from my surrounding area but I guess chance would be a fine thing !!

rachaelsloane
03-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Amy,
My suggestion would be be allow friends on your profile so they can communicate with you, you never know what will happen otherwise.
R

IamSara
03-20-2011, 05:09 PM
No such luck here. Sounds like fun though

Natalie Harvey
03-20-2011, 05:12 PM
No, but that would be awesome.

Last time I was flat hunting, one of the potential flatmates I met liked to dress up. That would have been fun, but for reasons too long winded to go into here, I picked somewhere else. Still wonder if I made the right choice from time to time.

Leelou
03-20-2011, 05:23 PM
This thread has made me decide to post my location and age--don't know why I didn't do that earlier. Not that it will make much difference considering I live in redneck heaven :)

CaitlynRenee
03-20-2011, 06:15 PM
There's a group in Austin that meets regularly for luncheon and friendship. Very discreet group. I've talked to an adminstrator for the group but have never met any of them yet. Too far away from San Antonio for a day trip.

As I've said before, it would be nice to meet, get to know and have fun with others like us. Someone we could meet with, in drab or femme, have lunch with, talk clothes, dating, makeup, etc. with and not feel we had to be on guard all the time.

Still Wishing.

Alice Torn
03-20-2011, 07:17 PM
I live in northern Illinois.. I don't go out much, as I am six foot six, and drive an older car, that sticks out! But, I might consider meeting in a NSA setting.

ncsexycd4u
03-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi, I live in north caroilna, email me sometime, ncsexycd4u@yahoo.com. I would love to talk;)

lilmissjenny
03-20-2011, 07:37 PM
im in NE Indiana (Fort Wayne area) and i have yet to find or know of any other CDs here.im beginning to think that im the only one :(

Tina Leigh
03-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Another Tina in Saint Louis and we have never meet. Schedules and logisics make it hard especially for the girls with a life on the other side of the closet door. But I have had a couple of friends and it rocks. However one retired and moved, the other we just are not close in interests anymore. I keep trying. Tina Leigh

Melissa Rose
03-20-2011, 10:47 PM
I have made a number of friends through the local cd/tg group and a few more on-line. I'm very active in the group so I've gotten to know many of the girls and some of their SOs. A few of us have become great friends and see each other 1-2 times a month. We have girls night out and do the same things as any set of girlfriends normally do such as shopping, dinner, drinks, going to the theater or out of town trips. I also have a good GG friend, and I'm out with her and sometimes some of her friends. All of this is on a friends basis only and nothing more.

Nothing beats personal interaction so finding a group is a good way to meet others for friendship. Join a cd or tg chat room and search for others in your area (be patient, it can take a while to find them). If you sit around and wait for others to find you, you may be waiting for a long time. Get out there, circulate and make yourself visible.

In my experience, CraigsList is too scary and almost everyone is looking only to hook up. It is not a great place to find friends unless those are the types of friends you are looking for.

sterling12
03-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Rule #1) Join A Local TG Social/Support Group.

Rule #2) Stick out your hand when you get there, open your mouth, and make friends!

Rule #3) Never be "Catty," never be hateful!

If you have The Guts to do this, you will be just fine.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Gia Villafana
03-21-2011, 03:21 AM
I've been looking for a buddy in Houston to dress with, but no luck yet.

clare29
03-21-2011, 03:40 AM
It would be nice my girlfreind understands and is supportive but it would be nice to have someone else who understands and to be able to dress with and of course shopping

Jeanna
03-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Apparently there is nobody like me where I live...I'll correct that, there is know one with the balls to go out anywhere "enfemme" with me around here/

Julogden
03-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Back when I lived in Chicago and was very active with support groups and going out a lot, I did have "buddies" as you've described, and it was absolutely great. I've always been good with makeup and used to help them too. But perhaps the best part was having friends who I could hang around with while dressed as guys and not have to hide anything.

I'm now way out in the suburbs and have lost touch with them. I'd like to find some new pals, and hope to do exactly that in the near future as I get more active again.

Carol

MillaMarie
03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Ever so lucky to have a pretty TG girlfriend to share expenses with and enjoy weekends with. We are totally fortunate in that we both are easily capable of full stealth mode if we desire and go everywhere - the beach, concerts, upscale dining, shopping with ease. I met Theresa at a support group meeting with my wife. It's important for us to have a clear understanding that we are friends only, no intimacy other than a fine shared friendship. It's so easy to destroy friendship by letting it slip into something more sexual in nature. She and my wife are friends, this is important for all of us. Clear boundaries make good friendships that last possible

charla42
03-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Have not met anyone here in Southern Illinois. Would be great to have a nice friend do things with

meichenchan
03-21-2011, 02:16 PM
It's important for me to have a crossdressing buddy as I don't have anyplace to change (I can't do it at home as my parents don't know and are not ready to know yet and my girlfriend was threatened with eviction if they saw me crossdressed outside at her apartment complex (long story - and I checked, nothing legally I can do about it)).

I had two crossdressing buddies. One moved to Montana and one lives here in Colorado. I did a couple of outings with the Colorado one, but after a TSK (Tri Ess) meeting and some minor happenings (which I won't get into), I haven't received any communication back from her about possible future excursions.

It would be nice to have someone to hang out with once in a while though.

Valerie1973
03-21-2011, 02:21 PM
I have a buddy. But it seems we can never get to dressing together. Our schedule's, my wife hates my cding, etc. But we're more like drinking buddies and do more of the guy thing together. I used to have a neighbor who was a cder, but I never told her about me and now she moved away. In the mornings we'd see her sneaking around like Swiper on Dora the Explorer while en femme.

wanagione
03-21-2011, 02:32 PM
I am very lucky that I do have friends that I can dress and hang with. I had a friend that we dressed every week. She kinda dropped off and I miss her. My wife knows and is supportive but It's not the same as beeing with a Dressing "buddy".

Stacy Lyn
03-22-2011, 02:12 AM
I've mad a few attempts to find a buddy, either CD or GG, to share time with but with no luck.
Anyone in Calgary interested please contact me!

Shelly67
03-22-2011, 02:26 AM
I thought a close liason online was going to develope into an occaisional meet and perhaps dress a few years back .

Since the friendship just evaporated I've decided to keep things platonic , my only witness my wife . Shame really as we used to all have a few giggles online .

Donniesr
03-22-2011, 06:50 AM
I would love to find a buddy to dress with. I have 1 person that I have confided in, an she has helped me with my makeup and has even given me some of her panties...but it isn't the same as another CD to play dressup with..

kelliboots
03-22-2011, 10:05 AM
This would be a dream. You would think in SoCal you could find pleanty, but we are mostly very secretive with our dressing.

Tina P Hose
04-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Any Mid Missourri gurls. avaiable for fun ?

Alice Torn
04-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Just my two cats and me!

billie earls
04-07-2011, 01:47 PM
I agree with you about the location. I can say West Iowa but that is a lot of area but if I say harlan/denison area it gives others an idea of what part of the state and maybe even the chance of meeting

the_me
04-07-2011, 02:00 PM
In the short, not even half year I've been really dressing, I've managed to join a local CD/TG social club and a bunch of people through that! Specifically, I have met one who lives in the same town as me, and we don't live further than 1km apart! It all started here too. I was contacted here about the local group, went to a meeting, joined officially the next meeting, and have been constantly meeting new CD since! Life is good.

Brenda456
04-07-2011, 02:02 PM
No such luck here. Unfortunately.

Donna June
04-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Here is a shout out to my friend Gina. We've been online friends for a few years and just started dressing together. Two girls hanging out.

susancheerleader
04-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I wish.
No such luck for me.
Probably would be a lot to help feel more comfortable. Someone to show me how to do something (make up, tuck). But most of all, someone to enjoy the experience with instead of being alone with it.

Crissy Kay
04-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I am one of the lucky members here, who gets to dress up with a cd friend once or twice a month. If i can get this to work, I will attach a pic of both of us dressed up a couple months back. He goes by the name of Brenda, and likes to dress as a maid sometimes too.

marissa_sissy
04-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I am from Edmonton, and would like to meet someone like that, who dresses, and has a signifigant other that knows. My wife has been awesome, and it has been a heckuva journey, and knows all about "the urge. I would love to meet a couple that understands, and has a bit of fun with it. I do not go out dressed, but that does not mean that some stay in fun dressing up, having a few beers, and hanging out would not be fun. I remain hopeful.

Xandria
04-07-2011, 04:33 PM
a CD came into where my SO works (adult toy super center) and they started talking about CD'ing and my SO mentioned that i do, she gave her my number and ended up texting me.. she wanted a shopping/dressing buddy.. then she mentioned having sex..

yeah, i lost her number somehow.. *rollseyes*

other than that.. nope :(

danielletorresani
04-08-2011, 02:47 AM
That would be really interesting. I'm taking a break from dressing up, and I don't know for how long, but when and if I ever get back into it, finding a buddy is definitely something I'd like to try out.

Oilpainter35
04-08-2011, 03:26 AM
Northern Illinois, West of Chicago. I have not found anyone as of yet. I would love to find someone to get to know and then dress. Simple non romantic interaction would be wonderful.

Kate17
04-08-2011, 07:06 PM
I travel a lot and everywhere I go, I search for cd friends. Beacuse I am never in one place long, it is difficult to establish close relationships but I can tell you all, it is really easy to meet CD friends and there are a lot of girls looking. Sometimes it is hard to get them to come out of their shell or closet but there are enough girls looking or wishing to meet friends to share their world. I use CL and yes, I know a lot of you are starting the "danger , danger Will Robinson" chant, but in all the years I have been doing it and I have never got into an uncomfortable situation. My suggestion to many of you is to put an ad in CL stating what you are looking for as in " CD looking for cd buddies to go out on the town " or what ever. If you let everyone know that sex is not what you are looking for - if that is the case, it will not be an issue. You will get answers, I promise and you start from there. Carry on an e mail conversation, then talk on the phone, then meet somewhere ( in drab) if you are worried about your first meeting. Meet for dinner - your place, their place or somewhere else. Have a little wine or a beer and talk.

Look how many of you here are saying you would like to meet someone to buddy with!! When you do meet another CD and if they seem nice, find out what they do when not dressing. You will find yourself saying - hey, I like to do that too, we should do that together sometime and now your friends. I know that is "how to make friends 101" but sometimes I think CD's get hung up on the "woman thing" and miss "person" in the dress. As I said earlier in this thread, I met one of my favorite friends on CL. We go out together and have a blast and we also call each other for girl talk. We can also talk about guy stuff like hunting and fishing. What a great world !!!

aurora_erika
04-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Two years ago I contact A CD, we chat By Phone a little, But at that time I felt I wasn't ready. Now I regret it. I lost the opportunity to have a cross dressing buddy.

Xandra
04-08-2011, 11:20 PM
I'd like that but it would have to be discreet and at home.

gretchen_love
04-09-2011, 12:46 PM
I have friend from high school that I came out to during college and she is awesome. We have gone shopping a few times and she even convinced me to try on and buy a corset at Fredericks. However, since I moved to Texas and she's in Maryland, we can't really do that anymore. However, we stay in contact and chat every once in a while and she always has online recommendations and more that willing to give me advice on clothes. Love her!

Joann Smith
04-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Got a great group of girls here in NW ohio ....love ya Pink Ladies

Joann

Joliene
04-09-2011, 03:20 PM
I would love to find a buddy in the NYC area. It would be nice to just hang out and talk, not sure if I am ready to go out in public just yet.

WillowWriter
04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
My best friend has said he was fine if I dressed up around him. He said he would crack jokes and be a bit of an ass, but it's all in good fun. He is a great friend. :)

gracee
04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Damn! He is a great friend. Have you taken the invite? If so... how'd it feel?

WillowWriter
04-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Not yet. I don't really have any good clothes and I'm still working on getting good at makeup. Soon I'll be ready, I just can't wait till that day. It'll be great. :)

Alyssa Marie
04-11-2011, 06:28 AM
I was dressed up by a drag queen the other day. It was fun but he is gay and makes it clear that he is attracted to me. He is also very forward and dramatic. I'm glad I have someone but it would be nice to have some one i could relate too more.

Paula Siemen
04-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I'd love to find a CD buddy in the Uptown Dallas area. My wife is sometimes out of town which gives me great opportunities for being Paula. I just don't have anyone to go shopping, have dinner or a drink with. Paula would have so much more fun if she had someone to enjoy such times with ( I mean...no funny business).

BethCD
04-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Not just yet. I was in contact with a member here about a possible meetup to just talk,etc. She is a little more out than me, but it would be great to get together and compare experiences. She is near Royal Oak, MI and I'm in Macomb County. Anyone near Clinton Twp.???

Beth

kristine239
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
If you are loking for friends in the NYC area, there are two major groups: Crossdressers Intl, the oldest CD support group in NYS, www.cdinyc.org and Fem Feaver on LI

kristine239
04-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Also look on this site. There is a meet-up listing. However, I sometime think that people that post there are not serious. I have tried to make contact with a few but either there is no reply (usual) or they just keep finding excuses why we can't meet

Brynn_A
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Well, I'm very new to all this. I'm learning quickly, but I would love to meet a girl who lived close enough that we could get together a couple of times a month for dressing, chitchat and just some bonding. I've put my location in my profile..but I'm in Winston-Salem, NC.

Brynn

5150 Girl
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.

I've often thought Columbus might be a good place for somthing like the SCC... THere seem to be a lot of "Buckey Babes" but they seem to be in Cleve and Cinci (a boat loade in Cleve) or atlest from what I've seen online. And ya a handfull in Col...

erintemp
04-12-2011, 06:52 AM
I have a gg crossdressing buddy that comes over every week or so for dinner and or a movie at my place:)

andreapink
04-13-2011, 08:57 PM
someday i hope! that would be great

Alyssa Marie
04-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Hello,

I am wanting to make some New friends! If you live in Oregon send me an email. I want to have someone I can have fun with. I'm looking for someone in there 20's or 30's. I am 28. I'm straight but have no problem making gay friends as long as they respect my orientation. I am actually very much a guy when not en femme but i love being a girl when I can. Maybe we can help each other with make up. I enjoy going out too. I've only been out once so far to a gay club but I loved it! I am very new to this. My picture is from the first time i have been made over, about a week or 2 ago. It was by a drag queen friend of mine and I am hoping I can bring about a better look soon!

Also I am to possible relocate and in the next few months i am going to make some trips through southern california out to Houston and maybe atlanta. I am up in seattle sometimes too. So any girls in or along the way to these cities, send me an email to I would love to make lots of new friends.

I hope to meet someone I can trust and talk to. Letting myself do this is so new and I'm not quite sure where I want to go with it.

Alyssa Marie

VioletJourney
04-15-2011, 04:24 AM
I gotta be honest, I don't really have a buddy in general :(

Vickie_CDTV
04-15-2011, 04:34 AM
There is also Long Island Femme Expression, I don't know if they are still around, they haven't updated their site since 2007.
http://www.lifemme.org/