PDA

View Full Version : Soul checking

Pythos
02-20-2011, 09:51 AM
As some of you know I have had someone in my life who was not only accepting but also encouraging. She liked my styles and even adopted aspects of them. Not only that we went out frequently and had like interests.

However, things were not as great as they could have been.

The reason she came into my life was that she was at first a "playmate" of a couple that are my friends. Married couple that is.

They all met on an online site called kinkyones. My lady friend, (who shall be called J) learned the horid conditions my GG ( K ) lived under in a town in Illinois.

J and her husband A, decided perhaps K might want to visit for some "fun". (you can tell what a disaster is forming here).

well, J goes to meet K in person and learns K is living in what can only be called hell on earth. She lived in an unfurnished basement with a mattress and a busted dresser. (I thought that was illegal, but then again I thought a incest was too, but apparently it isn't and the perp can make his daughter live in a basement)

J decides that K should not only visit Cali, but also move to Cali and restart her life.

The three some thing last one night, and in my view was a grave error cause K got badly hooked on A.

But K and I met, and immediately hit it off, she liked me and my personality. Found my style intriguing and my humor to be dry and fun. As time went by she and I started getting physical, and I had felt more alive than I had in a long long time.

Well, there was one major issue and that was the fact she was still hooked on my friend's husband. This caused major issues in the marriage. The husband treated K more like a foster child, but J still got jealous.

Then last week K got booted after several months of warning.

Now, this is the point of this post.

I really liked the attention I received from K. I loved the fact she adopted aspects of my style. To be in her presence was life affirming.

But she is immature. She is also really messed up when it comes to relationships. Is this the kind of girl I attract? Was she really ever attracted to me, or was I just a second fiddle to her true love? A married man with two kids, and an ex wife along with a current wife.

Looking back I should have bailed out before I got in. Now I am kinda stuck. If she wants to continue being friends then we shall see where that goes. But she has got to lose this infatuation with a married man.

This for me does not bode well when it comes to women that do like my style. There was a time the women that I hung out with liked my styles (not the full on Goth ones with makeup and all, but my day to day legginged and skirted styles), but as time goes by and they get older then seem to want the "manly man" type.

I am wondering if I should resign to the fact I will never have a girlfriend, at least not around here unless I join the ranks of the khakied or denimed masses.

What a depressing thought.

TGMarla
02-20-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm not sure how old you are, but I never had a whole bunch of steady girlfriends, and didn't get married (the first time) until I was 29. That one didn't last. After a year I began doing some dating again, and I met quite a few women when I was in my early thirties. I married again at 34. Late bloomer. I felt a lot like you do now. You live in what can only be termed an "alternative" lifestyle, which makes the pool you draw from a lot smaller. But have some faith, and stop looking so hard. The only time I ever found steady girlfriends was when I wasn't really looking for one. There seems to be a lot more women around when you aren't looking for them.

DonniDarkness
02-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Pythos hunny......she has serious "daddy issues", Abuse from the father has made her seek romance from those who would be devious to her. (Stockholm Syndrome)

You are a sweet guy, you do not deserve this, my advice as a friend is keep your distance from this one she will only break your dark little heart.

For real Pythos....Guard yourself from this.

-Donni-