PDA

View Full Version : Belated Valentines dinner

Danielle Gee
02-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Hello All:

My Sweetie and I are going to have a belated Valentines Day feast this afternooon. We were both sick with colds on Valentines Day this year, but are better now. We've both decided better late than never. The big news is she is cooking it this time!!! My oh my now I’m really feeling pampered!!:eek:

It’s going to be nothing special, Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and some kind of cheap red wine. We’ll don our sexiest gowns, do our makeup very carefully, and paint our toes & nails. We both try to look as good as two sixty year olds can. We have these dinners several times a year and always have great fun. I never feel more feminine than on these occasions.

A question for those "out" to their SO's what you favorite thing to do togather?

Lovr Danielle:hugs:

katesometimes
02-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Most of my time as Bridgette is spent underdressing because I'm not out to my kids and they are in the house most of the time. I really enjoy when I am getting dressed for work and find my wife has picked out something fun for me to wear. Her knowing what I'm wearing makes me feel very sexy and our shared secret is fun. I can't wait to be alone with her to strip down to my finery and be with her.