PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there with a pedal pumping/stuck fetish while crossdressing?

Nicolette01
02-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Kinda curious-would like to hear from anyone with this fetish.

JamieTG
02-20-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm a little confused as to what this fetish is. Can you describe it?

Cynthia Anne
02-20-2011, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=JamieTG;2416149]I'm a little confused as to what this fetish is.
Me too! But I don't have a fetish!

Eryn
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM
I've seen some pictures and videos about this, but I thought that it was some sort of internet meme like Rickrolling or LOLcats.

Jill Devine
02-20-2011, 08:56 PM
A pedal pumping fetish? I've never heard of such a thing and have no guesses either.

Amy Lynn3
02-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Are you asking if anyone likes to wear heels/pumps while driving a semi truck? That is my only guess and if that is pedal pumping, then I do not drive a truck, but love to wear heels.

LitaKelley
02-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Never even knew this was a fetish, but curious minds want to know, so I googled it and found this
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_pedal_pumping_fetish

TxKimberly
02-20-2011, 09:47 PM
And I thought I hd heard of everything . . .

sissystephanie
02-20-2011, 10:13 PM
And I thought I hd heard of everything . . .

Amen to what Kimberly said!!

suchacutie
02-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Ok, I freely admit that I missed the memo on this one! Thanks for the search L. K.

As to the question: Only after I've just been cut off and I'd love to park my car in their front seat :)

tina

gretchen2
02-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I've had the pedal on my pump jacks seize up and I had to beat it with a hammer to free it up. It was kind of exciting.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
02-21-2011, 12:05 AM
I usually do this when I am bleeding the brakes but I am in guy mode mostly. Must try it whilst dressed as CD.

Jessica_Dillon
02-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Totally new one to me. Good google, LitaKelley. Thanks for the info.

docrobbysherry
02-21-2011, 12:58 AM
That's ONE of my fetishes!:o

Along with:

Eating ice cream
Watching the Lakers
Skim boarding
And, clipping my nails
:brolleyes:

ReineD
02-21-2011, 01:58 AM
This is besides the point, but I don't get why this fetish is only applicable to women (or perhaps birth males dressed as women). See the link in post #7. Since it doesn't require wearing heels, why can't a guy who doesn't CD have this fetish too? :strugglin

Anyway, this one's new to me too, but there are entire websites devoted to this.

So yeah ... I once straddled a friends 1400 Harley and revved it up while it was in neutral. It was fun and I did feel empowered, but not enough to get my own Harley. :)

eluuzion
02-21-2011, 06:35 AM
Nope, not me.

But after this last snowstorm, I identified a few "people of interest" in this area. The lady next door and her sister were trying to drive their car away from the curb in front of their house. Both of the curb-side front and back tires were stuck in the trench they had hollowed out by spinning the tires in the snow. (as usual) Their strategy of course was to accelerate, which only spins the tires.

I have always considered that strategy to be a fruitless activity until I saw them outside this last time. I realized that strategy actually DOES work! By accelerating, the tires spin, the engine "roars", people inside hear it, look outside, see them, feel sorry for them and then come outside to their rescue, just as I did this time and in the past...:D

Well, I am not into that particular fetish. But I can think of a few potential birthday or holiday gifts for them.. A stationary bicycle or maybe one of these...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM2442003002P

:love:

Sedona
02-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Wow, new to me. It is kinda hawt, but not my thing, more power to you if it is.

Gina X
02-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Never even knew this was a fetish, but curious minds want to know, so I googled it and found this
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_pedal_pumping_fetish

Thank goodness for that I thought there was something missing in the posting !! LOL

Jill Devine
02-21-2011, 09:06 AM
I must be getting too old or too dumb. Maybe both? I still don't get it after reading the article. It describes part of the action of driving a car...
What's next? Getting a boner from opening and closing doors? LOL.

Melissa Jill
02-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Ive heard of this fetish.
Not my thing, but as far as fetishes go it is really tame and normal.

DebsUK
02-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Why am I reminded of the "What's My Perversion?" sketch from Woody Allen's "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Sex....."? :lol:

Chastitycd
02-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Kinda give a new meaning to loveing your car huh? :devil:

I have some kinks but never even heard of this.

JamieTG
02-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm guessing that while the car is stuck and continuously pumping and spinning the wheels gives the feeling of being a "damsel in distress". I'd still like to hear the author of this post give her explanation.

SuzanneBender
02-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Silly me I thought this had something to do with riding in the Tour De France while wearing a rockin pair of heels.

Debglam
02-21-2011, 01:28 PM
So yeah ... I once straddled a friends 1400 Harley and revved it up while it was in neutral. It was fun and I did feel empowered, but not enough to get my own Harley. :)

LOL! I used to ride an old Honda 350 that was kick start only. It would stall EVERYWHERE and it got to point where my one leg was twice as big as the other! :eek: Who knew it was a turn on??? :)

Silly me I thought this had something to do with riding in the Tour De France while wearing a rockin pair of heels.

As an avid cyclist, I am intrigued, yet frightened by this suggestion! :battingeyelashes:

Different strokes for different folks I guess! As long as nobody is getting hurt and no laws are being broken. . .

Shelly Preston
02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
You learn something new every day

It makes you wonder what else you dont know

Avana
02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
ohhhhh.... you mean a death wish!

ReineD
02-21-2011, 04:04 PM

LOL. I won't tell you what went through my mind when I first read the post.

Eryn
02-21-2011, 04:47 PM
I usually do this when I am bleeding the brakes but I am in guy mode mostly. Must try it whilst dressed as CD.

Hmm, my loving wife usually handles that end of the brake-bleeding task, though in her comfy running shoes, not heels. I never thought that this task could have other connotations!

Loni
02-21-2011, 05:32 PM
are you supposed to be speeding down the hwy? (that will get you a ticket or get someone killed)
or just sitting in your driveway burning up the motor?
how is this a fetish? a fetish is supposed to be a sexual thing...right?
what is sexy about blowing up a $5000.00+ motor?
as for empowerment..we all have that over machines, and things...at least for now.

i guess i am just missing the whole point.

ReineD
02-21-2011, 06:30 PM
how is this a fetish? a fetish is supposed to be a sexual thing...right?

They do get a sexual charge out of doing this. Come to think of it, the feelings are the same as any other object oriented fetish: latex, leather, feathers, shoes, pony-play, etc. It's just the object that is different.

Have a look here (http://www.thefetishlist.com/definitions.htm), here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias), and here (http://listverse.com/2007/09/24/top-10-bizarre-fetishes/).

TxKimberly
02-21-2011, 11:25 PM
That's ONE of my fetishes!:o

Along with:

Eating ice cream
Watching the Lakers
Skim boarding
And, clipping my nails
:brolleyes:

I KNEW you were a freak! "Watching the Lakers" indeed . . .

Sarah Doepner
02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
No thanks, I like my cars to last.

stefanie
02-22-2011, 07:11 PM
hmmmm... i have always learned if you do not understand something then you need to further deconstruct it.....

Pedal: something you stick your foot on
Pumping: something requiring exertion and pressure over and over again
Stuck: something where you are in a rut and can't escape
Fetish: an exciting erotic interest

so this is about how one gets excited by using your stuck foot to stick it somewhere with exertion and pressure over and over... :)

Jeannie
02-22-2011, 08:02 PM
So that's why women tend to the car stuck and have trouble starting it because it is flooded. Who knew. LOL. I am just plainly amazed by it all.

Jeannie

Nicolette01
02-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Yes Jamie that is the gist of it.

suit
02-23-2011, 07:14 PM
I've had the pedal on my pump jacks seize up and I had to beat it with a hammer to free it up. It was kind of exciting.

espicaly when the whole staging mess drops a couple of feet befor it grabs again!

5150 Girl
02-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Yea, I had a few freinds that were into this, so I clicked a few pics to tease them with. I think it's a form of a foot fetish.

GingerLeigh
02-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Pedal pumping? Never heard of it. I read the wiki thing on it, something to do with the transmission of power? Can you have a trigger fetish? Power tool fetish? Vacuuming fetish? Dynamite lighting fetish? I dunno.... but I know it's not something I'm into. Heels on the gas pedal....uh....lemme think....no, nothing. I like heels though. Does that count?

Ginger

TxKimberly
02-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Yea, I had a few freinds that were into this, so I clicked a few pics to tease them with. I think it's a form of a foot fetish.

You and I have to meet! You drive a Ford, you play guitar, AND you have a Peavey!

5150 Girl
02-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Kim, Maybe we're long lsost sisters seperated at birth

Nicolette01
02-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Nice pics 5150. Anyone else wanna share???