PDA

View Full Version : Slightly depressed

Lena Teegal
02-21-2011, 12:18 PM
No big deal really, had been trying to get to triangles cafe in CT. for a coupe of months but something keeps coming up, I had the perfect dress for their valentines day hangover party. Ig well maybe next time. I'm so itching to get out, I have never realty been our as Lena except for halloween and a couple of times when I was younger.

Just ranting.

L

Debra Russell
02-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I know it's a bummmer when best laid plains go arye and you can't get out --- %^*#@!& me too -- but better times are comming hang in there!
Debra

Karren H
02-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Awwww. I think I can rate. I'm looking at my wife no going any where and no business trips... Maybe for ever? Sigh. Depressing but you have to deal with the cards your dealt!

BillieJoEllen
02-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Couple of weeks ago I thought I'd have the house to myself for some serious 'Billie' time. Had everything planned. Was going to go out and do some shopping, etc. Haven't been out in a loooooong time! Oh oh! Everyone my wife was going away with got sick and cancelled out. DANG!!

BillieJoEllen
02-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Ha ha Karen! It seems I'm always getting dealt Jokers and none of them are wild!

Christy_M
02-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Keep your chin up, the time will come. Good luck.

Christy

Lena Teegal
02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Awwww. I think I can rate. I'm looking at my wife no going any where and no business trips... Maybe for ever? Sigh. Depressing but you have to deal with the cards your dealt!

Karren, I never know if your "awwww" is serious or sarcastic, either way it makes me laugh.