PDA

View Full Version : The CD Purge

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 03:59 PM
How many of you girls have purged over the years and gotten rid of your enfemme accessories? I sure wish sometimes I hadn't. I have purged 3 times! Anyone else?

Just wandering...

Carey

Vallari
09-21-2005, 04:03 PM
I had done it in the past around age 17 about twice. I quit doing it for two reasons:
-Too expensive
-No point
My collection has been growing every since. :)

Sharon
09-21-2005, 04:05 PM
I purged a few times when I was younger, the last time being when I met my wife twenty-two years ago. The funny thing is that a few days after I tossed all my belongings that last time, I realized my mistake and told her all about myself.
Funny now -- not so much at the time.

Kathrine
09-21-2005, 04:07 PM
I've purged twice. Once before I went to college and then about eight years ago. Each time I get more into it when I go back. :)

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Same here Katy. Each time I purge I get more into it the next time, what is with that??

Sharon, I purged last before my wife found out, then she did and wandered why I didn't have any clothing.

hugggs

Carey

jolien
09-21-2005, 04:11 PM
I have purged a couple times, when I was a little younger and was feeling guilty, but I can tell you I will never do that again. I guess I realized that it is just a part of who I am, and even if the urge goes away for a little while, it will be back.

Rita Farie
09-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Yes, I purged once (all through my married years) and stayed a male for 18 years. After my wife passed away, I started again.

The reason for purging: I knew she wouldn't stand for crossdressing. I loved her more than the crossdressing meant to me.

I'm perfectly content now, but if I had to make the choice again, I'd do the same.

Rita

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 04:42 PM
i came as close to purgeing as i ever thought i could and it scared the hell out of me
see.......http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6964

Stormgirl
09-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Done it before whne I was a teen and didnt really understand it.