PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

CDAllie
02-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I am stuck living at home and i have to hide my dressin from my family and others around me, but i ahve a really hard time going for long periods of time without getting the chance too.

So what i'm asking for is any little things i can do daily that make me feel like a woman without actually having to fully dress up, any ideas for tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day everyone ! :)

Karren H
02-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Well I do a lot daily including shave everything... Pluck my eyebrows thin. Wear light makeup. Totally under dress (camisoles are so much fun to wear. Thigh highs. Thongs... Tight fitting bras) .... Wear Women's tee shirts... Paint my nails with Orly Nails for Males. Clear matte finish nail polish... Paint my toes. Curl your eye lashes.... Look really good even without mascara. Sleep enfemme. I wear my corset 18 hours a day even to bed. Color your hair. Wear toe rings. Wear a pinky ring. Wear a womans watch instead of a male one. .

RADER
02-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Well for one, you can under-dress.
I wear panties 24/7, you would never know that i did as there is
no difference in your appearance when wearing mens pants.
Now when I can, I put on a bra, like today, under a heavy top. Not doing to much, just
hanging around the house. Later, I will have to go out snow plowing,(ugh)
but with a coat on, you would never notice. I have several Jeans from Lane Bryant
that my wife says fit me better than Drab jeans. (sorry Karren)
I only put on a dress or skirt on days I know I will not leave the Closet (House, LOL)
Like on Sunday, It rained all day.
Those are just some of the things I do, just look around the forum, you will get many more
ideas; I did.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
02-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Instead of taking a shower you could take a nice bubble bath! Perhaps you could get your ears pierced! Lot of guys do that nowadays anyway!

juno
02-21-2011, 05:09 PM
I enjoy pretending to be dressed when I am not. Visualize yourself as dressed. Pretend that people look at you and see a woman. It sounds a bit lame, but it works for me. Of course, your behavior may be too feminine and be noticeable, so be cautious around people you are not out to.

Melinda Lou
02-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Underdressing is always an alternative. You still have to be discreet, but at least the volume of what needs to be hidden is considerably reduced. (Laundry is easier, too.)

AnnaCalliope
02-21-2011, 05:42 PM
I know exactly how you feel. It was like that with me for the longest time, and if I tried to go more than a few days without dressing, I'd start going through withdrawal: insomnia, depression, nausea, crankiness. Here's a few tips for surviving those days:

Grow out your hair. Paint your nails, even just with clear varnish. Check your local thrift stores and outlets, its really easy to find girl's jeans that fit and look practically like guy jeans; the same can be said for most t-shirts and tops, just avoid anything with a low neckline. Athletic bras are comfortable and if unpadded, almost undetectable beneath your boy clothes. Switch to panties, just basic white cotton ones do great. Lots of girls' sneakers are very neutral looking to the untrained eye; just stick with black, white and gray for colors. Download some girly music, Shania Twain's "Feel Like a Woman". Take a bubble bath. There are tons of small things you can do until you get the chance to really be yourself. Just hang in there girl!

DebsUK
02-21-2011, 05:59 PM
All that and wear girls' jeans, get you hair cut in an androgynous style, wear girls' sports shoes and get your ears pierced

Maria 60
02-21-2011, 06:19 PM
In the winter i always underdress wear panties and pantyhose, and know the feeling when opportunity doesn't arise. I sometimes go to bed early and put on bra, pantyhose, fullslip and watch tv dressed. Its very relaxing just laying in bed dressed. Just a few suggestions hope they help.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
02-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I wear a pink thong under my jocks, an anklet and a toe ring. I also pluck my eyebrows have long hair which I hide under a cap and a hint of eyeliner and brow.

Kate Simmons
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM
The "trick" is it's all mindset Hon. It's how you think of yourself as a person that matters. Want to think like a woman? Be family oriented, be emapathetic and caring. That will give you a headstart.:)

donnatracey
02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Sorry Denise, but I can be all that as a man. Women don't hold the copyright on being "family-oriented, empathetic and caring". Personally, I like Karren's ideas...:heehee:

Chickhe
02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
I agree with the mind of matter. No one else knows what you are thinking so just pretend you are a female and you are crossdressed as a guy... I find watching youtube videos by makeup artists and sometime fiction is a good way to escapre without dressing. Also, you can do some body grooming (manscaping) to feel feminine.

eluuzion
02-22-2011, 12:19 AM
You could try crying.
:heehee: :D :heehee:

:love:

bobbie sue
03-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Yes dear you could try underdressing this my help you alot.I dress 24/7 an have for years but have a frind that only under dresses and this helps him alot.Lve and kisses

RenneB
03-17-2011, 11:03 AM
When I can't get into the comfy clothes I work on my mindset. You know, like checking out the ads in the morning paper. Someone's always got a sale. Besides it's a great way to check out the outfits. I'm always trying to put together outfits that will blend in with the crowd. When I get to watch tv by myself, I check out the shopping channels. They are always having some makeup tips. Hey, if you get caught, "I was just checkin' out the babe" is a good one or "I was thinking of what to buy this girl I know".

When I'm out and about walking around campus, I check out the outfits of the other girls. Starting with the shoes and moving up. Then I'm always checkin' out their walk. I've watched a few walkin' in heels videos and I'm working on gliding and leading with the heel trying not to swagger too much.

With Renee in my mind, she is always on the lookout for a new fashion tip or look. ....

Renne...

Paula Siemen
03-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Well I do a lot daily including shave everything... Pluck my eyebrows thin. Wear light makeup. Totally under dress (camisoles are so much fun to wear. Thigh highs. Thongs... Tight fitting bras) .... Wear Women's tee shirts... Paint my nails with Orly Nails for Males. Clear matte finish nail polish... Paint my toes. Curl your eye lashes.... Look really good even without mascara. Sleep enfemme. I wear my corset 18 hours a day even to bed. Color your hair. Wear toe rings. Wear a pinky ring. Wear a womans watch instead of a male one. .

And I'll bet no one notices anything under your jeans!..................LOL............LOL

Wendy_Marie
03-17-2011, 01:51 PM
You don't haveto dress to work on mannerisms...the way you sit, the way you walk and interact with others is important to passing yourself of while enfemme.