PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, this is long

Amy
08-24-2004, 06:38 AM
Well, I haven't come here in a long time. I just wanted to come back and say some things before I logged off for good. This has been a pretty crazy summer. When I first came here I was just looking for information. I really didn't think I'd be accually crossdressing. But as it turns out since then I've boughten a bra, skirt and pantyhose and shaved my legs once. I even went for a midnight walk around the block in my skirt which as scary as it was I have to admit that it was kind of a rush. I'm still not sure why I wanted to do all this but I do feel I've learned a couple of things that I'd like to share exspecially for people who might have come here, like I was, "just looking into it."
I think crossdressing is like anything else that people like to do. There are the hard-cores who want to do it all the time and if they aren't dressed they are thinking about dressing. But not every one who does it is like that or even will become like that. I think that there are those that do it every once in a while. Over the summer I've probably only worn my stuff four or five times. Iv'e learned that different people do it for different reason. So if some one is going off about there views of it don't think you'll automaticly feel the some way about it. A lot of people will tell you that they can't control the urge and it's an adition and that there is no cure. I think that gives them some security but Personally that freeked me out. I like to feel I'm in control. I'm not argueing that there is a cure just remember you have a choice and you'll feel better about if it's your desition whether you do it or not.
I've also learned that there are some really good people that crossdress. I made friends here which I didn't really expect. I was able to come here and ask questions and people were more than willing to share there insights. I was even able to express my concerns and reasons I didn't want to do this and they were not put off or affended. I think as long as you are polite and nonjudgemental then this is a good place to get some perspective. However, if you are looking for someone to talk you out of crossdressing this isn't really the place, but you probably knew that.
I'm not trying really to give any advise here. I don't know if I've gone about this the right way and if I had it to do over am not sure if I would or not. But after trying it out I think for me it's better then when I was just courious. I've found that it hasn't really changed me. I don't want to be a girl now or gone crazy and bought tuns and tuns of dresses and stuff. The only advise I would give to some one who has recognized that they have desires to crossdress. Don't freek yourself out! You need to deside what to do about it but overly worrying about it's not going to help. Trust me I know.
For me, I"ve had some pretty memorable experiances with it and some I've enjoyed but ultumitely I think that now I'm done with it. Thanks everyone who has helped.

Sencerely,Amy

Jennifer_Ph
08-24-2004, 06:48 AM
There are as many levels of crossdressing as there are crossdressers. Everyone here has their own motivations. Some may only wear high heels, while some may elect to have surgery. And everything inbetween.

Amy, you'll never find a group that has the same desires as you do. Exactly. But what you can do is participate in a group that will have a wide variety of opinions that you can choose from and use what you want for yourself.

If you do leave, I am sorry for that, it's always great to have a different opinion!

HillaryArtemis
08-24-2004, 07:12 AM
Actually I am happier when I do full dress and go out a few times a week. But you are right there are many different kinds of ice cream. Which one is for you, is your decision.

Good luck,

JodiArtemis