PDA

View Full Version : Found out at a friend's birthday fancy dress party

Yvonne York
02-22-2011, 04:59 PM
My wife and I were invited to a friend's birthday party, and as it was fancy dress, I grabbed the opportunity :)! Now, I have been to her parties before, and always go as a woman, but this time made a lot more effort to look and feel really feminine - like I do when at home. So under the costume went my best lingerie, lace top stockings and suspender belt - I really felt good.

Our hostess always has great parties, and as we sat together sharing several glasses of wine, I felt her rub her leg up mine. Then, it came - she leaned over and whispered 'you've got suspenders on under that skirt haven't you?' I turned, smiled, and said 'yes of course, I never wear a skirt without', and felt really good sharing a little of my secret.

Then she turned to a couple of her other girl friends, told them, and we had a great time chatting, them never directly asking me about dressing, but me being open enough for them to know. It was a great feeling to have partially shared my lovely home life with GGs who did not care, and happily accepted that I enjoy being dressed. Can't wait for the next one!

sissystephanie
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Sounds like you have some very lovely friends, Yvonne, and I am not referring to their looks!! Although they may qualify that way also!! It really is nice when GG's don't care that you are a CD man!!

Bethany38
02-22-2011, 05:28 PM
What a wonderful story. I am always glad to hear good stories instead of the dreadful stuff we usualy hear.