PDA

View Full Version : A Spa Experience

Leanne2
02-23-2011, 04:39 PM
I had a spa day today. For Valentines Day my wife had given me a gift certificate for a 50 minute massage at a local spa. Last week I went to the beauty school to get a full leg wax treatment. I wanted to use my massage gift certificate before my legs started getting stubble. I had thought about going en fem but decided that I better not because my wife would be upset if she found out. So I went in drab but my hair was poofed and I wore earrings.
It’s still cold here so I wore my JD windbreaker with a green scarf wrapped around my neck. And I always carry a woman’s zip wallet. The spa was decorated in an Egyptian theme, inside and out. When I went to the desk the girl asked if she could help me. I gave her the gift card so she could check me in on their computer. Then she led me down several hallways to a waiting area. Just off that room was a locker room. The sign on it said Nefertiti’s locker room. The receptionist led me in there gave me a robe and slippers. She said that after I had changed I should wait in the lounge area until I was called. The changing area was quite femmy but I figured that’s how fancy spas are. But while waiting I noticed another locker room and it was called King Tut’s. Then I remembered that Nefertiti was an Egyptian Queen!
A while later a 20 something girl came in and called out my unisex first name. To shorten a long story, the massage was wonderful just like the other two that I have had at different places over the years. After the message I was sure that the therapist would lead me to King Tut’s room. Instead she told me to go to the last door on the right; the lady’s changing room! So I had to dress in a hurry before another woman came in. I was in a small changing nook with a curtain pulled across when the receptionist brought in another woman. The receptionist said to her,” You can fill out this form until she is done getting dressed.” Now I was in trouble, maybe. When I opened the curtain the lady was sitting in a chair filling out the form. She never looked at me. Then two more ladies came in as I was leaving. “Whew, that was close!” After checking out at the desk I was out of the building walking toward my car. It’s a good thing that I don’t go to that spa very often. I’m not sure my heart could take it. Leanne

Persephone
02-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Wow, Leanne! Your pink aura flowed right through the guy clothes! Way to go!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Eryn
02-24-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm always amazed how a few visual cues can often flip the perception from male to female. Lucky you! Sounds like you had a great time!

2SpeedTranny
02-25-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm always amazed how a few visual cues can often flip the perception from male to female.

Too true. I went out for dinner one night with my girlfriend wearing a red satin blouse and dangly earrings... no makeup, no wig, and over a day worth of stubble on my face... and we were greeted at the restaurant with "good evening ladies!" I thought it a bit shocking at the time considering I'd made no effort whatsoever.

Although... I can't help but wonder if an androgynous look automatically compels most people to assume "female." It seems likelier, logically... because "men" generally are less likely to assume such a look. I dunno. But there's definitely some basic human psychology stuff going on here.

ShannonIL
02-25-2011, 09:02 AM
guess that puts a spin on the term crossdresser eh? :) sounds like you had a blast!!