PDA

View Full Version : Palm Springs

Gennifer
02-25-2011, 02:03 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. I apologize if I am putting it in the wrong place and assume the moderators will move it.

But, my question is this: I will be visiting Palm Springs, CA in a few weeks and wonder if anyone has recommendations about bars that are open to transgender and cross dressing individuals.

Niya W
02-25-2011, 02:08 AM
only place I know of is hunters .

Jodi
02-25-2011, 09:17 PM
I was just there. Palm Springs is very open and accepting. I would think that you could go most anywhere. There are more gay bars and clubs in PS than there are straight places.

Jodi

docrobbysherry
02-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Watch out for the "White Party"! It's coming up soon!

When the town FILLS with gays! EVERY bar will be gay friendly, but the hotel/motel rooms TRIPLE in price and there r FEW VACANCIES!

christinac
02-25-2011, 09:28 PM
I had a gay friend from Palm Springs and he used to very fondly talk about a place called Pinks, but this was over twenty years ago, so the place may or may not still be around.

Jessica_Dillon
02-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Oh do have a great trip! Please let me know how it is! I love Palm Springs. My wife and I haven't been there in several years, and Jessica's never been, but we have been talking about going again for a long weekend sometime in the next year. From what I remember of the place though, you should be fine most anywhere!

tammy tee
02-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks, you just put PS on my list. Warm desert nights and a breezy outfit with killer heels. Sorry, checking flights online as I post.

Tammy

docrobbysherry
02-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks, you just put PS on my list. Warm desert nights and a breezy outfit with killer heels. Sorry, checking flights online as I post.

Tammy

Better check the PS temps BEFORE u book, Tammy! I don't think the "warm desert nites" r on just now! Lol!

tammy tee
02-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks Sherry, As always I was letting my dreams get the best of me! :)

Tammy