PDA

View Full Version : What's in your medicine Cabinet

nuffsaid
08-24-2004, 08:04 AM
The reason for this title is because; the other day when I went grocery shopping for a few things I passed by the feminine hygiene isle and picked up a few things.
Other than the usual shampoo, cereal and milk, I also put into the cart a carton of tampons without a second thought.
In the medicine cabinet in my bathroom I have vaginal cream I picked up last year that haven’t been used and I the last time I went out dressed, I carried around a diaphragm with me. The thought was “incase I meet someone I don’t want to end up pregnant”.

I've gotten so used to shopping for feminine clothes and products that I'm not afraid to go and ask for what I want from either a woman or a man sales clerk.

Does anyone do the same or do I have issues?

Debbie61
08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Electric razor, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, Nair with aloe & lanolin, Venus razor, Venus Divine refill box, Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Clear Polish, Nail polish remover, and a bag of 300 cotton balls. Tylenol tablets and Advil Gel Caps

Amelie
08-24-2004, 04:26 PM
WoW Nuffsaid, I have none of those things, I use the pill so I don't need a diaphragm, the other stuff I don't have. I do have Baby powder, a razor, can of raid, a piece of a pizza, eye drops, some brown bottle of medicine with no label, brylcreme(left by previous tenant) vicks vapor rub, a brush. I think that is it, the cabinet is very small.

Love Amelie

Jen_TGCD
08-24-2004, 11:31 PM
This is such a cute topic! Just three posts and I'm laughing...

No, Nuff... I don't think you have issues. You are a woman! Those feminine products that you buy are affirmations of your true identity. <Laughing...> You are just so much more creative than I am. Mydol is probably the only "non-essential" feminine item that I have in my possession. (Tip: Mydol is great for those stress headaches!!!)

Most of my "stuff" is discretely, but conveniently, placed in the spare bedroom and I try not to leave obviously feminine things out in plain sight. However, my lipsticks are all in the bath cabinet now as well as the two colognes that I wear. I use them so often that it is just easier to have them handy. There is also a bottle of clear nail polish... that I actually use for household repairs and to keep button threads from coming undone. (Another helpful hint!) Lots of Mary Kay moisturizers and cleansing products... it's very dry down here in the Southwest.

OMG... I just went to check what was in my cabinet... it's worse than I thought.

"Caribbean Cool" Lady Speed Stick deodorant... eye brow tweezers... a "post-it" note that says, "Don't skirt the issue!"... nail glue remover... a small jar of buttons - some from my work shirts, some from my blouses... a photo of a beautiful watercolored pink rose blossom... Clairol Herbal Essence hairspray (maximum hold)... Actually, the only things in there that are "gender-less" are the Q-Tips, my contact stuff and the toothpaste.

Well... I guess I'm living the lifestyle more than I realized!!! All I need now is to have my hose hanging from the towel bar! Sheesh...
---Jen-------

Amelie
08-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Hello Jen, I must have missed your intro, anyway glad to meet you.

PS-I also found a nut and bolt in the medicine cabinet.

Love Amelie

Jennifer_Ph
08-25-2004, 11:42 AM
My medicine cabinet? 2 Mach III razors, spare blades for said razors, spare blades for my Schick Intuition razor thats in the shower, 2 cans of shaving cream, clear nail polish, Band-Aids, and my Stetson cologne.

ALL my makeup, tweezers, scissors, etc. is in a big ole tackle box. I do it so not to mess up my wifes stuff and for when I go out on the road to dress. I don't wear makeup every time I dress, just if I am going somewhere. The tackle box rules - it keeps everything really well organized! And I think it was only like $30!

Bernadina
08-25-2004, 07:16 PM
My medicine cabinet? 2 Mach III razors, spare blades for said razors, spare blades for my Schick Intuition razor thats in the shower, 2 cans of shaving cream, clear nail polish, Band-Aids, and my Stetson cologne.

ALL my makeup, tweezers, scissors, etc. is in a big ole tackle box. I do it so not to mess up my wifes stuff and for when I go out on the road to dress. I don't wear makeup every time I dress, just if I am going somewhere. The tackle box rules - it keeps everything really well organized! And I think it was only like $30!

I also found a large tackle/tool box ideal for makeup etc. Its great for going out and dressing. And it keeps it all in one place.

The medicine cabinet is full of junk.