PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got an answer?

Deanna B
02-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi girls

has it been scientifically answered why we are wired up correctly and the rest of the world have been wired wrongly?! Is it in our genes (not our girly jeans - ha ha)?

love Deanna:love:

Karren H
02-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Yep.... They were abducted by aliens and we weren't. The SyFy channel doesn't lie!!

suzy1
02-26-2011, 03:36 PM
I have never thought of that Deanna, but your right! That explains everything.
So, I’m normal, yes?..................I think not!

Linda Stockings
02-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Deanna, I wish I knew. My specialty in biology is genetics, and I WILL be looking into it. Thanks for the welcome message by the way! Linda

Gillian Gigs
02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Is it like left-handedness? Leftys are the only one in their right minds.

Samantha43
02-26-2011, 04:46 PM
I've never looked at it that way, but you are right! If only the people who are wired incorrectly knew how much fun we have! ;)

Cynthia Anne
02-26-2011, 04:59 PM
I already new that I was! I'm a electrician and I did my own wiring! aND i DON'T MAKE MISTAKES EITHER! hA, aH Well ouy no wat i meeen!!?

Joanne f
02-26-2011, 05:16 PM
The rest are just wired up but we are fiber optics , the future generation of humans.

Jilmac
02-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Yep.... They were abducted by aliens and we weren't. The SyFy channel doesn't lie!!

Yep, Karren is right we're the normal ones, the rest of the world are the ones with the messed up genes. Those alien abductions have had an adverse effect on them. I'm glad we're the normal ones.

LeannL
02-26-2011, 07:18 PM
When you put it that way, it is those other people who are irrationally unwilling to put any and all types of clothing on. At least we CDs will put on whatever we feel like that day (even if it does take a pair of breastforms and hip pads to fill them correctly :) )!

Leann

Kelly DeWinter
02-26-2011, 07:32 PM
mayby it's in the water ???? (wink!)

Savanna
02-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Deanna, I think you are really on to something there.

I believe it's evolution. We're the beginning of the next stage in human development. All the rest just think they are the most advanced. But, the Neanderthals probably thought they were too.

docrobbysherry
02-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Remember what Tonto said when he and the Lone Ranger were captured by hostile Indians!

"What do u mean, "WE", white man!?"

LeannL
02-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Remember what Tonto said when he and the Lone Ranger were captured by hostile Indians!

"What do u mean, "WE", white man!?"

I thought Tonto said "What you mean we Kimosabe, you got frog in pocket?"

Leann

Jessica_Dillon
02-26-2011, 08:55 PM
To echo Karen, yup, we're the normal ones. My theory though is that everyone else was dropped repeatedly on their heads as children...not us!

susie evans
02-26-2011, 10:10 PM
we are not wired incorrectly the rest of the world has a short in it

LOL susie

Lucy_Bella
02-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Yep....Somewhere those wires got crossed..

kathie225
02-26-2011, 10:31 PM
I already new that I was! I'm a electrician and I did my own wiring! aND i DON'T MAKE MISTAKES EITHER! hA, aH Well ouy no wat i meeen!!?

Of course the wiring was done to "code"!

sissystephanie
02-26-2011, 10:32 PM
When I look in the mirror, I see Normal. Those other faces are the ones who are mixed up!!

Cynthia Anne
02-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Of course the wiring was done to "code"!

Yes it was or maybe, when it was cold! I forget!

Alice Torn
02-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Karren might add, it is not in our JEANS!!!

Deanna B
02-27-2011, 08:07 AM
hi girls thank you all for your fantastic replies it gave my wife and i a laugh. but i would like to know if there is a difference between us and the rest.take care all of you girls
love deanna

Rita C.
02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Karen, I was abducted but sent back with the wrong plumbing. ( da--it)

christinac
02-27-2011, 10:30 AM
It's that big hole up there in the ozone. It's messing everything up. It probably started when Karren's aliens invaded the planet.

Alice Torn
02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
I think there is something different, in our brains, and, or experiences.

DebsUK
02-27-2011, 11:31 AM
There have been studies on transsexuals who have been shown to have a part of their brains (a quick google says one part is the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis whch really rolls off the tongue...) is more similar to those of women than of men. I'm a bit sceptical though because I feel that the differences might arise due to E2 therapy, and all of these subjects were studied on autopsy. Also, when I was chatting to a MtF TS when the first publication mentioned this (about 1995/6) and she said it didn't matter because if there was a test to determine if she was TS but was negative, it wouldn't change the way she felt.

As far as crossdressers are concerned I've not seen any studies, but I think I need to have a look at the lierature as it would make an interesting project if I ever needed another thesis to write LOL

Jorja
02-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Lets not get too crazy here. Throw all the research in the trash. What is, is. Besides, Karren is more right than she knows. According to the show Ancient Aliens on the History channel the aliens mated with humans. This explains variances in the wiring.

DebsUK
02-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Lets not get too crazy here. Throw all the research in the trash. What is, is. Besides, Karren is more right than she knows. According to the show Ancient Aliens on the History channel the aliens mated with humans. This explains variances in the wiring.

Seriously? Aliens? Mind you that might explain the crop circle style patterns I've noticed in my pubic hair of late....

The research has been done and is out there. Personally I do think that there may be some differences in our brains compared to those of non-crossdressers, but there are so many chemical messengers and signal pathways that the difference could be really subtle and we may never find it but if it helps explain why we are how we are it's a good thing to do

Kate Simmons
02-27-2011, 02:17 PM
We are "wired" exactly the way we should be Hon. Otherwise we wouldn't be "us".:)

Alice B
02-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Borrowing an answer from the old Flip Wilson show. "The devil made me do it."