PDA

View Full Version : Do u know how to flirt just for fun when you're dressed?

docrobbysherry
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM
This thread may sound weird, being written by an over 60 CD. But, Sherry seems to have admirers! And some r YOUNG!
After about 11 years of dressing, then over 3 years out online and meeting CD/TG/TSs at the SCC, I'm JUST NOW figuring out about flirting! Maybe!?:brolleyes:
As a man, I never learned how. My "flirting" was with the intention to bed the woman!

I'm quite familiar how women can flirt with just a look, a word, a hint, a touch, a tease, etc!:battingeyelashes:
Most of the time, I think it's just to see if they CAN!

When I first started getting hit on by men and CDs online, I FREAKED!:eek:
I'm straight after all!:Angry3:

I still delete most men and ALL who send dirty, very personal mail! But, as I've had more and longer chats with CDs, I realize how sweet and considerate they can be! I met one of these at the SCC. A VERY nice person!
How can I respond negatively to a, "Wink wink", or, "You're so cute and sexy", or, "I'd LOVE to dress together!" I can't! Because I think most can use a kind word! So what if there's a sexy nuance?:heehee:

I soften and have changed my replies now! Instead of my earlier, "Uh, u DO know I'm straight, rite?" :straightface:
I mite say things like, "Yeah! Too bad u live 3000 miles away!" Or,"We mite have had fun together!". Or,"U say the sweetest things, hun!" And, like the female that knows we'll never meet, I don't think a little flirt hurts!?
I would never say or want to hear, "I'll do this to u, and u do that to me!" Flirting is one thing, being a tease is another!:sad:

Why not a foxy, maybe sexy remark to a polite, admiring fellow CD?:)

Do u flirt just for fun? How do U do it?

Rogina B
02-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Sounds like someone flirting with you is more than just sending you a picture of their genitals! lol

Alisa
02-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Just be careful and understand what your admirer is after. IMHO it is important to know what the flirtie is isterest inotherwise you could be asking fro trouble.

Persephone
02-26-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh Sherry! Next thing you know you'll be snapping open your fan and peeping over the top of it!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Womanwithfan.jpg
I don't see myself as being interested in any online admirers. Just not my cup of tea.

But I do from time to time find myself in the company of men in social situations. A few are unmarried and flirtable, but I really feel my skills would be inadequate, so I just go with sweet and nice and maybe a coy look now and then.

I'm not really interested in any of them following me home.

Hugs,
Persephone.

tammy tee
02-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I had a "special" moment at a winery. Everyone was enjoying some jazz and as I was dressed in drab, I was left to only admire the outfits and hairstyles of others. There was one woman, very tall and sexy with a great rocker look. I was admiring her and my wife and I were complimenting her look and thinking how great I would look in a similar outfit, when suddenly her boyfriend stood up and walked our way. I hadn't noticed him, but here he was all 6' solid rock muscle walking right toward me. We'll I reacted like a little girl and gave him a little flirt look and I waved to him. Thank goodness he turned away just in the nick of time. Well, my wife gave me a playful hit and said "What was that?" I laughed and said "He was hot!" We had a good laugh and enjoyed the music and wine.

Tammy

busker
02-27-2011, 12:03 AM
Why not a foxy, maybe sexy remark to a polite, admiring fellow CD?:)

Do u flirt just for fun? How do U do it?

Well,Sherry, that's exactly the problem. There have been a number of occasions when I thought that Sherry had outdone herself in her latest fashion, and I wanted to pm you but didn't know exactly how a compliment would be taken. I'm not interested in men at all, but Sherry is often attractively attired and sometimes very sexy looking and often deserving of a compliment, but is it going to be taken as a flirt towards something else? It is a real problem to be friendly but at a distance and not be cold as well. there are some people here who ARE looking for a connection but I'm not. At my age, the only thing I want to get into at night is my teddy--the clothing, not the bear!

Alice Torn
02-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Sherry, Goood thread! I have been hit on by many admirers, who want to meet for sex. I actually lay down a few conditions, and boundries, I went to meet a fellow at his motel, but, he chickened out. Another time, i dressed up, and went to a concert in a park, but the guy i was to meet, could not find me. After the concert, i got a bit scared, and looked around for a minute, then left. He was there, but, 100 feet away, and was angry when he emailed me. I have teased a bit with my pics and videos, to be sure, but also tell them what i will do and won't. Most just don't get what "I won't do that" means. So, i still have not met up yet. But, when all dolled up, I could become a flirt. And, yes, I have flirted, and teased some.

Kate Simmons
02-27-2011, 06:11 AM
Tisk, tisk, now that would be telling RS.:heehee::battingeyelashes::)

GingerLeigh
02-27-2011, 10:41 AM
I haven't flirted, what for? I'll just comment on how good someone looks. I know how much effort goes into trying to look passable so I'm almost certain the flattery is acceptable. Saying anything suggestive or outright dirty would be wrong. It gives some poor guy the wrong idea since I don't swing that way. This on top of the fact that I don't want to look like a tramp. I want to look sexy, but act sweet. Good girls don't tease.:o

Ginger

DebsUK
02-27-2011, 10:58 AM
I have done. I used to use the old MSN chatrooms from years ago and sometimes flirted outrageously to keep the room going LOL Nothing smutty or dirty, just cheeky or friendly mainly. It is kind of flattering someone paying you that sort of attention which is something I have never had from girls as a guy, even if they are only interested in what you are, not who you are

StarrOfDelite
02-27-2011, 11:49 AM
I love to flirt, and be a tease. I went skiing en femme upstate over the New Year, and went to the apres-ski bar for burger and booze still dressed in ski pants, sweater, jacket etc. afterwards. Got hit on by an older guy, shorter than me, and flirted outrageously. Never did tell him I was Trans- and he never gave any indication he guessed. I think he must have been really drunk since my voice is not very feminine at all despite my best attempts to sound like Lauren Bacall. It was pretty dark inside, with most of the illumination from the walk-in fireplace, which may explain that, too. I got a couple of drinks from him and then went back to my room (alone) for shower and sack-time. I told him that skiing eight hours makes an old lady much too tired to want to do anything more than flirt, which is the absolute truth, and he was cool with that. Nice guy.

helena.gcd
02-27-2011, 12:49 PM
i'm afraid i don't know how to do it.
every time i get on my mailbox something that goes further than a compliment i state in a kind way that i'm straight, but that their effort is appreciated.
i don't want to leave a room for higher expectations. i'm also a man and i know how i will feel if given false hopes.

Barbara Dugan
02-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I love guys and have to admit I got a few admirers ...some of them I clearly understand that are just for the thrill but if they behave and are nice to me they will get some flirt and tease from me....no harm done we both get our share of satisfaction

Loni
02-27-2011, 05:42 PM
i have had a couple complements, but never any farther. as i am not into guys.
so if ever asked if i want a drink or such i will say no thank you. would not mind some attention, but i like girls..only.
as for teasing, i would not know how.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
02-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Heck no way, life is too complicated to make it more complex through flirting with someone who may not appreciate your feelings but enjoy that flirting bit of fun.

Ellie Valentine
02-27-2011, 06:57 PM
never cd in public, so dont know

PetiteTonya
02-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Hello;

I tend not to very active at the various chat sites and websites that cater to admirers so I really have no comment on that particular challenge.

Having said that, I am out in public several times a week and I feel that even what might be considered "harmless" flirtation can be dangerous. For me, I find it best to be polite, reserved and as most people perceive me as quite demure and shy, a polite acknowledgement of a compliment and a simple thank you seem to diffuse any awkwardness.

t-girlxsophie
02-27-2011, 10:33 PM
It doesnt take much these days for a guy to think hes in with a chance,a furtive glance or a coy look has them believing they have got themselves in there.I did enjoy light,harmless flirting when I was single but always stopped short of going with anyone.Now as I am happily married I dont see it as harmlesss fun anymore so My flirting days are long gone

Pythos
02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Ah Flirting.

My parents failed in teaching me about this thing we humans do. Thanks to that when a girl was "flirting" with me, I thought perhaps she was interested in me (these were times when I was dressed completely "normally" jeans and t shirt), when in fact she was just seeing how I reacted.

My latest experience with flirting was to me FAR more than flirting, and frankly the more I look at it, I think the GG was just covering up her real intentions.

As far as admirer's are concerned, I would love several GG admirer's, but it would seem such a concept is done only by men, and in some cases seriously depraved men. Just like fetishes are really only a male thing (though we all know damned well women have them too.

Vickie_CDTV
02-28-2011, 05:00 PM
For me, flirting with someone you have no interest in is like going into a restaurant, asking for a menu, asking about the special of the day etc. when you have no intention whatsoever in eating there in the first place. If I flirt (rare given how tiny my pool of partners I am interested in and are willing is), I have genuine interest.

I figure if I were interested in and liked to flirt with straight men, it would be dangerous anyway.

Pythos, I had the same experience. It was not something I was taught about or learned when I was young (practically was raised in a social cocoon), and I am always afraid of misreading signals.

Frédérique
03-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Do u flirt...?

I can honestly say I’ve never flirted; in fact the word “flirt” is extremely old-fashioned. I much prefer “seduce,” but I am not a seducer/seductress, either, nor do I play games. All are welcome, so let’s get on with it! Time is short, for crying out loud!

I'm surprised I submitted that (!?) :o

Pythos
03-01-2011, 11:49 AM
HEh, I have been accused of being a seducer. I like that. Makes me feel sexi. LOL

I like the analogy made about how flirting with someone you have little interest in is like going into a restaurant, asking for the menu, and then leaving.

I actually think it is a dangerous and irresponsible thing many girls do, especially these days.

Cannot deny the fun though.

AlanaBCD
03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
To me this shows how GGs feel when they are hit on my slimy, overly flirtatious men. As humans we all deserve respect, and want to be given our dignity. When I was single, I always tried to be kind, and give women respect. Treat them with as much respect as I would another guy, maybe more respect.

vikki2020
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Oh yes, and I think it's great fun! It can be done in many different styles, depending on the other party. On line, or in public!

Patrice_CD
03-01-2011, 05:11 PM
I've only been out in public a few times but enjoy the looks and flirts. I guess since I always flirted as a guy, flirting as a women kind of came naturally. I've been bought several drinks and I always attempt to buy the next round. When they say no, I clearly state there isn't anything down the road for them. I'm finding they either leave our just enjoy the company and the playful flirting. Maybe I'm being too nieve?

Michelle.M
03-01-2011, 07:58 PM
A day without flirting is like a kiss on the cheek instead of on the lips. It's OK, but the other is MUCH better!

Josie M
03-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I can't say I have a lot of experience flirting while dressed...but flirting naked always gets me in trouble:battingeyelashes:

Babeba
03-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Doc (and everyone), BE CAREFUL WITH THIS. There are some scary characters out there. Even if you think that your comments are not leading that other person on, or you are just friendly, be aware of the potentia risks. I've had a couple internet stalkers and iit's not fun to have that turn bad. make sure there's nothing you tell them that can track you down.

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Up until about one year ago my milk was delivered every Wednesday morning at about 1am.I was almost always awake and in my living when he arrived, with my curtains left open and me dressed enfemme looking out of the front windows During his first few visits I made sure that he saw me and either waved or blew a kiss his way, he would smile and wave back. After a few weeks I let him deliverer the milk INSIDE the house and we would chat, after about 3 weeks of this, I kissed him on the cheek and because his reaction was receptive I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. Then for about the next 3 years almost every Wednesday AM from fun time for MsArlene, he had 5 weeks vacation and that why our fun wasnt every week. Thats one time that my flirting paid off.