PDA

View Full Version : Running into someone you know while dressed

Patrice_CD
02-26-2011, 09:41 PM
This is a bit long but I have to set the story so you can appreciate.

So last night I went to Naughti Gras in StL. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go but I had chatted on line with some folks over at FetLife and they assured me it was ok to be dressed but it is a vanilla atmosphere. I get there walk around and look at all the sensual art that is displayed as the band was setting up. Right off the bat a woman walks over to me and asks if I was Patrice as I have my photo on a couple of web sites. I said yes and she proceeds to introduce me to others. That part all goes well. I'm sitting at the bar and all of a sudden I see an acquaintance and he is walking in my direction. "what do I do". I sat calmly but was shaking inside and didn't say anything. He was ordering drinks for himself and his friend. (I am to see him the next day at a function we were both attending.) I have on a short skirt with garter belt and black stockings with the tops peaking out as I have my legs crossed. I'm getting all kinds of compliments from the girls on my heels. My acquaintance, notices my heels and makes a nice comment as well. We have some small talk as he is waiting on his drinks. I'm wondering is he going to out me? After he gets his drinks he walks off but stops and looks at me for a bit and then turns into the crowd.

Today, I'm at the function and I see him. I walk over like nothing happened. We chat and I ask him how his evening went. He proceeds to tell me I should have gone to Naughti Gras as it was a fun evening. I pretend like I didn't know anything about it. As we chat he tells me about all the people dressed in this and that. I slowly ask different questions and then get into do men dress as women. He said yes! Matter of fact I went to the bar and there was this woman or man, I think she was a woman but no she was a guy. (It was funny) He said she was very good looking and that was why he didn't know if she was a guy or a gal. (I'm sure I was blushing as he was saying this) He said he finally figured out it was a guy since his voice was a bit deeper than a woman's but it wasn't far off. And her hands were a bit larger than what a woman's hands would be. He said he couldn't believe how good looking she was for a guy. I wanted to tell him sooooo bad that it was me. I know it would have floored him. I was so flattered that I had pulled it off and gotten the compliments from a straight man. Maybe someday I'll tell him it was me. He was carrying a camera and now I wish he would have taken a picture of me. Maybe I'll tell him after next year's Naughti Gras and make sure he gets a pic of me. :)

tammy tee
02-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi Patrice,
Sounds like you had a great night and girl how wonderful it would have been to share with your friend it was you. The look on his face would have been priceless. I personally love the attention and would love to blow minds with the discovery. The thrill of almost being outed is only surpassed by the actual outing. I guess I'm just a thrill seeker at heart, sounds like you are too. So glad you had a great night.

Tammy

Cynthia Anne
02-27-2011, 01:17 AM
I knew you would blow 'em away in St. Louis! That was so great! I'm glad you had such fun!

AnnaCalliope
02-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I had a similar experience with a girl I used to date. I let her know beforehand about Anna, but she had yet to meet my other self. A few days later, I ran into her while dressed at a local cafe that held GBLT support meetings. She followed me outside when I stepped out for a smoke, complimented my shoes and didn't realize it was me until I spoke. It did a lot for my self-confidence.

Persephone
02-27-2011, 03:49 AM
Oh wow, Patrice! That is one of the ultimates! I am in awe!

:yrtw::yrtw::yrtw:

Hugs,
Persephone.

GirlJess
02-27-2011, 05:44 AM
My ideal would be to not only be convincing, but to be unrecognizable to people who know me... Sounds like you nailed it! What a nerve wracking but wonderful experience that must have been.

Patrice_CD
02-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Here are a couple of pics from Friday night from my phone. I just realized how to upload into the thread. I'm going to have to purchase a small camera for fun nights out. The camera phone just doesn't take good pics unless you brace it up against something. It was such a fun evening and I'm looking forward to going out again in the near future.

helena.gcd
02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
wow, what a story.

you looked cute and you were brave.
if that happened to me, probably i would be able to say a word and maybe i would have try to run away.

the way you handled it is much better.

dodgergurl
02-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Patrice I love your story & am sooo jealous. The pics are great & your beautiful smile tells me that you were having a great time. I look forward to the day when I can join you for a drink.

GirlJess
02-27-2011, 12:06 PM
To go out and not only pass as a lady would be wonderful, but to meet someone you know and be totally unrecognizable would be my ideal! What a great story.

Kellyzspot
02-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Sounds like you had a great night out. Good for you! I was surprised to see 8 or so gurls there Saturday night. I could only imagine how nervous you were sitting there knowing someone you know approach. I get nervous just from strangers.

Patrice_CD
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Sounds like you had a great night out. Good for you! I was surprised to see 8 or so gurls there Saturday night. I could only imagine how nervous you were sitting there knowing someone you know approach. I get nervous just from strangers.

Kelly, I almost went again last night but by the time I would have gotten there it would have been late. Let's do drinks and chat sometime. Send me a PM. Loce your avitar pic! Patrice

Kellyzspot
02-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Patrice, thanks for the compliment. I'm still working through my 10 posts so my account is restricted but I will send a pm soon.

Kate Simmons
02-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Usually the guys I run into while dressed are CD's themselves. It would really not be a big deal if someone I know recognized me, unless of course, I owed them money.:battingeyelashes::)

2SpeedTranny
02-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Waaaaait... let me see if I have this straight... this fella is at a FetLife event... called "Naughti Gras"... and you're worried about him knowing who you are? It'd be one thing if you went to the same church, but a gathering of kinky people?

Patrice_CD
02-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Waaaaait... let me see if I have this straight... this fella is at a FetLife event... called "Naughti Gras"... and you're worried about him knowing who you are? It'd be one thing if you went to the same church, but a gathering of kinky people?

No, It's not a FetLife event. This event has been going on for 22 years and is held in the time frame with Mardi Gras here in StL. I had gotten some information about the event from folks on FetLife. While yes, there a lot of kinky people there, it is still pretty much a "vanilla" atmosphere with a flair. I'm just not quite ready for people to know who I am but in due time, little steps. :-)

BillieJoEllen
02-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Patrice, your pics say that you are all woman... congrats on a job well done

Kim_Bitzflick
02-28-2011, 12:44 PM
WOW. You must have Nerves of steel! Great job. You look, as you friend said, a pretty GG.

Cynthia Anne
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Nothing like a beautiful smile on a beautiful lady! Love those pictures!

Sophie86
02-28-2011, 11:42 PM
Great story, Patrice! That's definitely a confidence booster. I'm impressed that you were able to keep your cool and speak to him. I would have been too busy praying for the ground to open up and swallow me. :)

Niya W
02-28-2011, 11:51 PM
I ran into a co worker at a local t girl bar. Was think oh shit. after my 3rd shot of Tequila I went over and said hi. He lied about his name and bought me a drink.