PDA

View Full Version : Girl time and a weekend of firsts

rachellegsep
02-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Great weekend , sons away so was able to dress the last 3 evenings and sleep in a satin nighty with forms stuck on. Now I realise what weight a bra holds from your shoulders :daydreaming:. Also had my first swim and tan enfemme which was cut short when neighbour started fixing his roof was busy painting my toe nails at the time. Wonder what he saw :eek:. Wife even took some pics last night :hugs:. Posted a pic under who are we.

Cynthia Anne
02-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Glad you had a nice weekend! OH, its so nice to sleep in a satin nightgown! Nice legs! I just hate those pesky neighbors! Hugs!

christinac
02-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Neighbors and family members dropping in unannounced sure have foiled a lot of good plans.

rachellegsep
02-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Whats nice is the feel is freshly shaved legs, pull up stockings and the rub of the hem of dress / skirt on the back of the legs as you walk to the sound of clicking stilletoe heels on tiles :). Busy making supper whilst wife picks up my son from airport. Doing a braai (barbeque) with lamb chops, chicken sosaties (kebabs) with lemon and herb marinade, boerevors (spiced beef sausage) with 3 bean and potatoe salad.

Sarah Doepner
02-27-2011, 11:56 AM
The CDing I can do, but that BBQ sounds great. I know this isn't the Food network . com, but do think there will be any left over to share here? I'm getting hungry just reading the menu you have planned.

Janine cd
02-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I know how you feel, Rachelle. My wife is away for the entire week, so I am able to dress all day. I enjoy sleeping in my nylon negligee with bra and lace panties. It's so nice to feel the smoothness of the nightie against freshly shaven legs.

Ellie Valentine
02-27-2011, 07:01 PM
glad you had a great time

LIKETODRESS2
02-27-2011, 07:05 PM
i was busy all wekend but now i am getting dressd up for the night . BLack skirt gray blouse and tights heels and makeup