PDA

View Full Version : It feels great.............

Adrianne
09-22-2005, 08:54 AM
I just shaved my body after weeks because my family was over from the U.K. Today is also the first time i dressed in 2 weeks, wow having a shaved body again feels great.

Adrianne.

paulaN
09-22-2005, 09:10 AM
not dressing for two weeks. ok. but not shaving. I think I would have anyway.

Tiffy
09-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Early this year I went home to see my dad for a week or so and then my wifes mother came back home with me. She was here another couple of weeks. I got so uptight that half way thru her stay I decided that her daughter and I would tell her about me. Because if I did not dress I was gonna come unglued. We told her, and she was cool (knew she would be, best mother in law on earth). So I just got dressed and went to the living room. She huged and kissed me and the tried to kick my ass playing golf on the PS2.

I bet you are so happy to dress and shave again. :) I know I was

Kisses, April

Maddie Knight
09-22-2005, 12:50 PM
I know how you feel, you don't have to dress to get that fem feeling. :thumbsup:

Carey2bcd
09-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Adrianne;

I always wanted to shave my legs. How long does it really take to grow back to normal. If you can call it normal now?

Huggss
Carey

Lisa Maren
09-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi Adrienne

I just shaved my legs (hopefully for the winter season, but we'll see). There are a couple of reasons not to, including overnight stays at family homes of up to a few nights, but as I was sitting in the tub thinking about shaving again, I was thinking of how tired I get always deciding these things in favor of other people and what about what I want for myself? Don't I get to do anything for me? So I did it!

If the sh** hits the fan, then fine. At least I'm living my life! :D

I'm wearing nude pantyhose on my shaven legs and I'm in heaven!

Hugs,
Lisa

Kimberly
09-22-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm back to shaving too, from a 6 week break!! (yeah... i know!)

But legs are painful.... I'm getting a damn waxing kit. ugh. xx

Adrianne
09-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Adrianne;

I always wanted to shave my legs. How long does it really take to grow back to normal. If you can call it normal now?

Huggss
Carey

It grows back fast, i shave my legs and body every other day. I went though 2 razors on my body after not shaving for 2 weeks, this will give you a clue how fast the hair grows back if you are thinking about shaving for the first time.

Adrianne.