PDA

View Full Version : Ballet for my Birthday

AKAMichelle
02-27-2011, 12:38 PM
My Bucket List just got a little smaller. Ever since I read about ReneeT going to see Celtic Woman, I wished that I would go to a play or concert as Michelle. Well last night my wish came true.

I had bought tickets some time back for the ballet around the time of my birthday. It ended up being more of a double date than anything. I went with my wife and Phyllis (of Phyllis Fantasies) and Brian her date. We got Brian to drive all of us 3 ladies to the ballet because of a problem with my wives license plates. I do have to say that it was very nice to be driven around. We arrived on time and the ballet was wonderful. The only complaint was that it was too long. We saw Romeo and Juliet which lasted 3 hours with 2 intermissions. We were exhausted by the end of the play just sitting there. After the ballet we went to McCormick & Schmick’s for a late dinner. The food was good and we had a wonderful time.

But no story is complete without a funny incident. Well as most stories start for a crossdresser, it begins with a bathroom incident. Phyllis, my wife and I had all gone to the bathroom together and I had no idea that anybody else was in the bathroom with us. When my wife starts asking for toilet paper and I proceed to say in my normal voice here you go. So I stick an extra roll of toilet paper in the next stall from underneath where I think my wife is only to find out that another woman is in there. She comes walking out the stall and runs into my wife and Phyllis with this look of sheer terror. I didn’t know that anybody else was there so I didn’t use a more feminine voice. The poor lady may have been a little relieved to see that the other 2 women were GG’s, but she high tailed it out of there. When I came out of the stall, Phyllis and my wife were dying laughing. I guess I will never live this incident down.

All in all it was a great birthday celebration for me. Yes I was in a dress. As most of you know, I don’t wear dresses very often and even less wear a skirt, but last night I got to be dressed to the nines and I loved it.

Amy Lynn3
02-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Good on you girl ! Glad you enjoyed it. I went to a play/theatre lastnight too, called 42ND STREET, but I was not dressed. Ugh !

PretzelGirl
02-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Wow Michelle! You should do dresses more often. Love the story. To me restrooms and changing rooms are "talk as little as possible" areas. That is one thing my quiet wife isn't catching on to as she gets chatty once we are in these places. I am waiting for a similar story. Glad you got to fulfill this bucket item!

Cynthia Anne
02-27-2011, 01:39 PM
What a nice story! You make such nice looking couple! You belong in a dress! But in public, sometimes it's best if we keep our mouths shut!

Tina B.
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Great story, great to hear your wife can laugh at a story like that now. By the way, you should dress more often, you look great, No one would ever expect a guy voice out of that lady.
Tina B.

Robin Lee
02-27-2011, 05:57 PM
You go girl,
Nothing like a new adventer in the ladys room, LOL!

Best wishes, Robin Lee

Sophie86
02-27-2011, 06:14 PM
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]She comes walking out the stall and runs into my wife and Phyllis with this look of sheer terror.

LOL!!!

All in all it was a great birthday celebration for me. Yes I was in a dress. As most of you know, I don’t wear dresses very often and even less wear a skirt, but last night I got to be dressed to the nines and I loved it.

You look great! :)

ReneeT
03-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Michelle,

That's a great story! You look beautiful and it sounds like you had a great night! The bathroom story is priceless!

AKAMichelle
03-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Michelle,

That's a great story! You look beautiful and it sounds like you had a great night! The bathroom story is priceless!

The bathroom story is one which will be remembered for a long time.

Sophie86
03-02-2011, 02:40 PM
It ended up being more of a double date than anything. I went with my wife and Phyllis (of Phyllis Fantasies) and Brian her date.

So... How are things with your wife now? Are you getting back together?