PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning en femme

Jess Marie
02-28-2011, 10:48 AM
So This morning I woke up and looked upon my room and realized Jess has not been cleaning and I have laundry to do. I got up, took a shower, and dressed up as Jess. For time sake; I'm wearing a matching bra/thong, sweat pants, cami, and a t-shirt. I decided not to put on a wig or anything else because I have to be to work and need to make a few stops on the way. I decided to start with laundry. I put laundry in and now I am folding some laundry that has accumulated over the past 2 days. Then I need to do a big time clean and get rid of some of the Moutain Dew cans, since my male side has a craving for mountain dew that Jess does not have. I have about 2 hours to do 2 loads of laundry and about 30 minutes of room cleaning to do. I should be good time wise that maybe I can enjoy some Jess tvtime. So I figured I would come on and ask the question (and procrastinate since I want to be Jess for a bit longer): How many of you do the majority (or all) of your house chores en femme? Aside from the occasional quick clean up that will take less than 5 minutes, Jess cleans.

Jenna J
02-28-2011, 11:03 AM
I would do it all the time if I could... but my wife is not wanting to see that

Bethany38
02-28-2011, 11:07 AM
I love dressing to clean I know it sounds retarded, but I like it more when dressed. Well hell honestly everything feels better when presenting as Bethany.

xxprincess_tiffyxx
02-28-2011, 11:09 AM
I rather enjoy cleaning and doing chores around the house enfemme, its fun to play housewife.
I always thought I would make a good housewife.

geri-tg.
02-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Monday is cleaning day for us. We have a large home so I always help my wife with the cleaning. I also dress to clean.It just feels good and I go outside when we clean. Makes it much easier to clean. After we finish we have lunch.

AnnaCalliope
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
I like to do so on occasion. I have a this blue/white 50's dress outfit complete with white stockings, apron and petticoat that I like to flit around the house in.

Karren H
02-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Cleaning?? That's what wives are for!! Lol.

:D

Madilyn A.
02-28-2011, 11:36 AM

Since I have always wanted to be a 50's Housewife when I grow up,...... I just love to dress as a housewife and also on occasion a maid to do housework. Sounds like a great idea for this afternoon !!

BillieJoEllen
02-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Since I'm retired its become my job to clean house. I usually do it while dressed. More fun and relaxing that way.

sissystephanie
02-28-2011, 11:51 AM
I really like Karren's answer! But since I lost my wife several years ago, I/Stephanie is the one to do the cleaning. Actually my late wife liked to have Stephanie's help, so Stephanie has been helping with the cleaning for many years!! As others have said, it is more relaxing to it while dressed!!

Jessica86
02-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Actually doing this right now..........I find it easier to do....since in guy mode, I don't want to do anything home related.....lol. It motivates me to help do things like the dishes and cook. Love cooking anyway, but find I do a better job on it when en femme.

Kim_Bitzflick
02-28-2011, 12:12 PM
OK, it may sound weird but, I love to clean and cook. Doing it as a girl is just the icing on the cake. I'm not sure my wife has a preference how I dress as long as it gets done, but NO DRESSING IN FRONT OF THE KIDS.

My wife loves it when I clean but since I work alot (both at work & home) she is currently cooking & cleaning.

kristinacd55
02-28-2011, 12:12 PM
I would....but my 2 daughters are around the house.....so no go. But, if they aren't around I'll do it enfemme for sure!

Amy Lynn3
02-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Everything goes better when dressed, yes, even cleaning. yuck!

Patrice_CD
02-28-2011, 12:21 PM
I was thinking of asking this question yesterday as I was doing laundry and vacuuming while wearing my 4" heels. I had jeans and a tee on and had put makeup on. I had to step outside a few times so as long as I had my wig on my neighbors probably had no clue. I thought the heels would kill me going up and down the stairs, but it wasn't bad. I figure it's practice and I can only get better at walking in them :)

suchacutie
02-28-2011, 12:39 PM
The fact is that Tina is incredibly fastidious and that drive for a tidy existence has made it very positive for Tina to visit when something needs a time of really concerted concentration. After so many years as a masculine being, it is wild to learn that my timely efforts of important work are probably due to Tina!

Stephanie47
02-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Since my wife is still working and I am retired, household chores fall on my shoulders. I do all the work en femme. I dress in the June Cleaver look of the 1950's and 1960's- dress and heels. Doing household chores en femme has become second nature. Chores include washing and ironing, vacuuming, keeping the cupboard arranged, washing dishes, cooking baking, etc. I especially like cooking and baking because, if I leave the door open to one bathroom, I can watch my reflection in a full length mirror. Weather permitting, oh how I wish the spring would come, I take my breakfast in the backyard. Doing chores in three or four inch heels has enabled me to master walking in heels. I think I do a better job than most young GG's I see at the mall.

Cynthia Anne
02-28-2011, 01:17 PM
I know Cynthia Anne enjoys the cleaning jobs and does a much better job than a guy! So she does it all! And Karren I don't have a wife! ha, ha!

chelle
02-28-2011, 01:19 PM
I've been helping clean all morning and dressed
chelle

S. Lisa Smith
02-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Funny you should mention it. I vacuumed the house Saturday fully dressed, MU and wig. It was so much fun!

Electra
02-28-2011, 02:17 PM
I live alone and do the cleaning myself, mostly in skirt or dress. Lately I have been thinking of getting a French Maid's uniform for doing the cleaning.

Crissy Kay
02-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh yes, the only fun way to do the cleaning and housework!!

Jeannie
02-28-2011, 04:53 PM
When my wife goes off shopping or to her sisters house and the bed hasn't been made she usually asks if Jeannie is not to busy could she make the bed so I get dressed and make the bed. I've done in drab but there is just something extra special about doing it as Jeannie. One soon Jeannie is going to do a whole days worth of cleaning and maybe even cooking and give the wife a day off.

Jeannie

Gillian Gigs
02-28-2011, 06:40 PM
So, I am not the only one.LOL I love to wear nylons (pantyhose) and shorts, or a short skirt. Just a tee over a bra and cami. I think that I have some cleaning to do,bye. LOL.

SusanMarie
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
My SO appreciates that the maid cleans regularly.

Cindygirl65
02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
I do my cleaning and vacuuming in Cindy mode. Sometimes I clean while wearing a leotard and tights.

Davinnia
02-28-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm just about to start the ironing while dressed, I love standing at the ironing board in heels. Later I'll cook dinner for my wife & we'll eat together dressed, then do the dishes. Ah, domestic bliss !

OccasionalSkirt
02-28-2011, 09:56 PM

I tried to use that excuse to clean on Saturdays when my wife was at scrapbooking club...she hasn't bought it yet.

katesometimes
02-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Obviously as my name says, I like to clean when dressed as a maid. I actually have a working uniform similar to what a hotel maid would wear that I usually clean in as well as a more fun fetish uniform for role playing with my wife.

-Bridgette

Eryn
02-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Dressing makes onerous tasks much more pleasant. For example, doing our income taxes while dressed made it go a lot more easily and quickly. :)

Dawn Marie
02-28-2011, 11:04 PM
That is the time I do my most dressing. Cleaning the house,doing laundry, or doing the dishes. But only when the wife and kids are away.

firststepnow_whynot
03-01-2011, 01:30 AM
I love to play the housewife when I get a chance to cross dress. I seem to get more work done and not sit in front of the tv idling my time away.

KARI AN
03-01-2011, 11:19 AM
I have been cleaning for some years now and dress the part wearing heels actually helps my back when cleaning the carpets and floors. My wife expects Kari An to help, I also do dishes and meals. I guess I have become a good house wife and love it all.

suchacutie
03-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Oh...and the most important thing is that cleaning in 5" heels gives you a very different perspective! All those places you don't normally see suddenly are clearly in need of cleaning! Tina now keeps a feather duster in her closet for just such times as she notices, from her high perch, that dusting is needed!

tina

the_me
03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Whenever I have the house to myself (like I do for the next 2 weeks :) ), I'll dress and clean, for sure! Doing the laundry right now in fact.

larry
03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
If I could do this my house would be spotless ..

Diana Rae
03-01-2011, 01:42 PM
My wife will say things to me such as " Hey, go put on a dress and run the vacuum for me, would you?" Or "Since you're still in your nighty, why don't you make breakfast?". I love my life as well as my wife.

Sharon B.
03-01-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree with most of you I can get more done if I am in my feminine self when cleaning the house.
Sharon is more neat about things than my male self is, she will keep the sinks clean, dishes done and most of everything else that needs cleaning. My male self is a slob.

Wendy_Marie
03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
This is what I do best....and love the most. Don't know why but my favorite chore to do enfemme is Vacumning.

gennee
03-01-2011, 04:34 PM
I've done it many times.

Gennee

Crissy Kay
03-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Mine is doing the dishes!!! If its late I get to have some vodka and cranberry juice, [called a capecodder], at the same time!!! Of course if I have enough, I don"t care if the damned dishes get done or not!!!!!

britney
03-01-2011, 11:06 PM
i love dressing up to clean. Growing up, cleaning was womens work... I think that might be why i enjoy doing so so much.

Kate Simmons
03-02-2011, 08:56 AM
I guess if you take the "Mary Poppins" approach with chores and use CDing as a "spoon full of sugar" it seems easier but for myself chores are just that regardless of how I "dress it up." Any of you gals out there who like to clean en femme are more than welcome to knock yourselves out at my place any time.:)

Kathy4ever
03-03-2011, 05:48 AM
I used to love to dress then clean. Two years ago my wife caught me dressed and she is not acceting. I don't clean anymore. She needs to realize maybe she want have to clean as much if she let me dress.

Randee
03-06-2011, 12:19 AM
It does energize me to slip into a leotard and tights to do my cleaning chores about the house. My maid uniform would start with black fishnet tights under a black long sleeve lycra scoopneck leotard and what ever skirt, apron and accessories my wife would think of to complete the outfit. Heels would be fun, but I get more done in ballet slippers.

Jenny Wilson
03-06-2011, 05:12 AM
I too prefer to clean while en femme. Like Stephanie47, I go with the June Cleaver look, a dress, heels, etc. Sweat pants? Heck, I haven't worn them since gym class in high school. Give me heels and a dress with a swishy skirt! All those steps in heels while vacuuming? Wonderful!

Jenny

Tina B.
03-06-2011, 08:38 AM
I won't say I love house work, but the house must be cleaned, house work is by nature indoors, if I'm indoors, I'm most likely dressed, there for most house work would naturally be done in a skirt and blouse, and maybe 3" heels, ala Harriet Nelson style (yes, some times even the pearls) Now if I could just find one of those taffeta shirt waisted dresses Harriet, or June Cleaver had, it would be perfect.
I guess I'm just and "Old Fashion Girl".

Tina B.

larry
03-06-2011, 10:35 AM

:D Each time I read this it gives me a chuckle.

Debutante
03-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I have the usual CD fantasy of being in a maid's uniform... but also need to get informal woman's clothes to do cleaning in...
if we emulate women: we should do what they would do!

countrygirl
03-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Yes, I like to clean as Amanda, but as my male side I do not. It is funny that when I dress as Amanda Cleaning dressed feels normal. But in Male mode it is a chore that I hate to do.

Stephanie47
03-07-2011, 12:50 PM
I know I already posted on this thread. Today is Monday, so it is white laundry day. After dropping my wife at work, I came home and don my undergarments and heels. I had to iron the wrinkles out of a new white slip I got last week. It's by Illusion. A white slip with wide lacy adjustable straps and pretty lace at the bodice and hem. I also had to iron a black one in the same style. Very cute. Today's chores include doing more ironing, and, finally getting around to cleaning out the medicine cabinet of all the outdated OTC drugs, etc. Th pantry also needs to be rearranged. Stephanie has a lot to do today, but, first breakfast and reading the newspaper.

kimdl93
03-07-2011, 01:54 PM
I always do household chores en femme, usually in a sports bra and shorts.

longirl
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I Can only dream of cleaning enfemme as my wife does not like to know or see when i do it. She Still thinks it is her fault that i dress even though i have been doing it WAY longer then i have known her.

Jilmac
03-07-2011, 02:30 PM
I spend the majority of my home alone time en femme and that includes cleaning, laundry, cooking, dishes, relaxation and entertainment, and sleeping. Aahh! The freedom of living alone.

marissa_sissy
03-22-2011, 02:39 PM
My wife enjoys having maid service. lol. I enjoy providing it.

Paula Siemen
03-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Since I've been umemployed for the last two years, much of the housework has become my duty. Somtetimes I feel like my wife takes a bit of advantage of this, but since she has a hard job (and hates it), I tend to just suck it up and do what I can to keep the two of us going. My wife knows of my dressing and I've always wanted to get a maids outfit like Crissy Kay's to do the hjouse work in. My wife is usually at work when I would need to do the chores. I thin k it would give the house work a whole new feeling.