PDA

View Full Version : Ok I have to share.

KerryLynn
02-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Its been a while since i've posted here. so let me say...
Last summer i spent it going to the beach and to the pool wearing a two peice. Today I spent the morning in a skirt and cute little pink holister shirt. I went to good will after running some errands and had one guy look me over said he was "looking for a skirt like that for her." and where I had gotten it. One cashier raved about it saying it was cute and looked good. And I have a "stalker" who works there that her and I just started talking because she has a thing for Crossdressers and she was very warm to the look. :eek: :devil: :D

So when I tell you that when you live your life for yourself and don't let others tell you who what and why you should be. remember those that like you like you. thoes that dont arnt worth your time.

Just a thought and woohoo!!!!
Kerry :daydreaming:

Cynthia Anne
02-28-2011, 01:08 PM
It sounds like you live your life for yourself and enjoy it very much! I'm excepting what you said as good advice!

sissystephanie
02-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Just have to ask!! Were you totally enfemme, or were you a man wearing the skirt and top? I ask that question because I do go out dressed enfemme, but wearing no wig or makeup. In other words, just a guy in a skirt with "boobs!" My late wife always did my wig and makeup and I am not at all good doing those things. So I don't even bother! Don't have any problems either!!

Kim_Bitzflick
02-28-2011, 08:08 PM
So where's the pictures? We want to see what you looked like.

Samantha43
02-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Good for you Kerry, That's awesome!

KerryLynn
02-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Well I don't do pics in any mode. and I can pass for the most part with a little makeup work but except for the makeup I was all out. :P

zenfirefly
02-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey Kerry, interesting story. I'm glad you shared this and I like the message at the end. Truer words have not been spoken:)

KerryLynn
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Two words everyone "Tan Lines!!!" lol